Chapter 2

Around the World

"Where's my shoes, Min Jee?" I yelled, getting up from looking under my bed. I was getting ready for work and I couldn't find my shoes.

"In the shoes closet with your blazer thingy you never use anymore!" She yelled back from her bed. She wasn't working today so she was still in bed.

"Kashamnida, Unni!" I yelled back.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now be quiet! I'm trying to sleep!" She yelled, closing her door.

I walk out of my room and into the living room. Our apartment was set up weird. It was also huge due to the fact that Around the World was. Since we lived above ATW our apartment was the size of it.

When you walked into our apartment you walked into kitchen. To the left of the kitchen was the living room. There's a door on the far side of it leading to Min Jee's room. Between the kitchen and living room is a short hallway. On the right side is my room. The left side is the bathroom.

On the right side of the kitchen is a flight of stairs leading to a over lift thingy that holds our tables and a TV. That the only thing up there. It doesn't lead anywhere or anything. Weird.

It was so weird that we just had to get it. Our little over lift thingy is the place we like to be at in our apartment the most. We are usually up there. And since we put a TV up there we don't have to talk to each other all the time like before. My sister gave us that TV. Thank God.

I was currently sitting there, eating a donut, watching a drama. My Princess to be exact. I was getting to the part where Lee Seol and Hae Young were first seeing each other in the historic car when I heard Min Jee's door open. This was a little odd since she didn't like mornings. She barely makes an appearance in the mornings.

"Min Jee?" I called down to her.

"What?!?" she yelled back. I heard her turn on the coffee maker and breathed a little sigh of relief.

"Never mind." I said, finishing my donut off. I looked down at my watch as she was walking up the stairs and sitting down.

"My Princess?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yep. And I have to go to work now! See ya!" I said to her, getting up and going down the stairs. I washed my hands and grabbed my stuff off the coffee table in the living room. I yelled goodbye to Min Jee and shut the door. I jogged down the flight of stairs that lead to ATW to start the day.