Chapter 6

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun gronned at the thought of having to kiss that idiot as she stood there not even listening to what was going on around her. For all she cared someone could have thrown a rock at her and she wouldn't have minded. She was too lost in her thoughts. She read her meaning less vows and wondered if she would ever mean any of them. Right now the words were hallow to her. 

They said their vows and then they exchanged the rings. Now she had a big rock telling her that her life was ruined. And then it was time for the kiss. She held her breath as L.Joe leaned in. She shut her eyes tight ready to get it over and done with. 

L.Joe could feel her shaking as he leaned in so he sqeezed her hands. For some reason L.Joe automatically brought her hands around his neck and then he placed his around her waist. At first he thought she was going to push him away or punch him or something but she seems to relax so he went with and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her grip aroud his neck seemed to tighten for a split second but it left as quickly as it came. 

Sohyun realised what she was doing so he quickly let go of him. Shocked by her own actions. She blushed and she could hear L,Joe chuckle. She swore to herself to make his like miserable. 

Everyone cheered and clapped while Sohyun and L.Joe stood there ackwardly. 

It was now time for reception. Everyone settled down while happily talking and laughing. Sohyun and L.Joe walked around greeting guests and smiling like a happy couple. 

Sohyun was once again horrified but this time it was because she had to dance with L.Joe. She hadn't danced with a guy in a while so she ws scared. But her fears seems to melt away as soon as she came face to face with L.Joe. He smiled at her and she unknowingly smiled back at him. As she took his hand everything melted around them as they danced perfectly to the beat. Her heart raced and suddenly she felt happiness she hadn't felt in a long time. Soon other people started to join the dance foor once their dance was over.

Now she had to dance with her father. As they danced Sohyun realised that it was time to have a heart to heart with her dad.

"I'm sorry my child for putting you in this situation" he dad said to her sadly.

"It's ok dad...I understand why you did it..." she said sadly.

"I don't think your mother is too happy" he dad confessed.

"Don't say that dad! You did this to save mom and your everything!" Sohyun said.

"Yes, but the business shouldn't be our everything...it should be you...our only daughter" 

"Dad...it's alright"

-o-

Sohyun sighed happily when she got the chance to sit down as the shoe really weren't cofortable. She missed her converse. CL came around to greet Sohyun and L.Joe and Sohyun was really happy to meet CL's friends who were very nice and kind. Sohyun smiled at heself. Her unnies also came to celebrate with her. They were all so happy for her but the sad thing was they didn't know the truth. 

While Sohyun and L.Joe were sat down for a while before going to greet more guests Ilhoon approched them.

"Ilhoon-ah!" Sohyun greeted happily and she hugged him.

"Hey" Ilhoon said as he smiled at her.

"So yeah, this is my er...husband, Lee Byunghyun" she introduced her best friend to L.Joe.

They shook hands. Ilhoon smiled at him but L.Joe could tell that Ilhoon didn't like him at all. He didn't have to be a genius to know that.

"I have to see some people, excuse me" L.Joe excused himself, leaving Ilhoon and Sohyun alone.

"So you really did tie the knot then" Ilhoon said.

"I'm sorry...but you kow I don't love you like that" Sohyun said sadly.

"But you knew, I loved you! I could have made you happier...Peniel hyung would have wanted that" Ilhoon said.

Sohyun's heart hurt suddenly. 

Peniel, you are always wandering in my thoughts she thought to herself.

"You know, it's not too late to leave him and run away with me" Ilhoon said but Sohyun just shook her head.

"Yah" Sohyun-ah!" Hyuna called and hugged her.

"Oh, Ilhoon, you ae here too" Hyuna said happy to see the two.

"Wow, our Sohyun really is married now" Jihyun said with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Hyunseung oppa will ask to marry you soon" Sohyun said happily making her unnie blush. 

As they talked Chinji approached the group. 

"Mrs. Lee" he said to Sohyun making her blush as her unnnies laughed while Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

"Yes?" Sohyun asked once she had calmed herself down.

"May I have this dance?" he asked her.

"Er...sure"