Chapter 21

The Unwilling Wife

Sohyun's eyes met L.Joe's. She smirked at the sight of L.Joe's face. He looked stunned to see her dressed like this. She was happy to have L.Joe speechless but something caught her eyes. The girl standing next to him...the one with her hands all over him. Anger bubbled in her but she refused to notice it. She suddenly felt confident. She stood up straight.

I'll show you

She walked towards them with a fake smile on her face.

"Hey babe" Sohyun said as she slipped her hands around L.Joe's neck.

"Hey" L.Joe said huskily.

Sohyun smirked to herself before looking at the other girl.

"And you are?" the girl asked her with a glare.

"I'm Sohyun" Sohyun said with the fakest smile she could put up.

"She is my wife" L.Joe said as he put his hand around her waist. "Sohyun, this is Jiyeon my business acquaintance"

"Nice to meet you" Sohyun said with a smile and offered a hand.

"Same" Jiyeon said as she took her hand and shook it.

Sohyun could tell that all of this was a act on Jiyeon's part but it wasn't ike she was sincier either. Right now all Sohyun wanted to do was rip her head off but she contained the anger. She refused to feel jealous.

"Ah! Sohyun-ah there you are!" CL suddenly came followed by the rest of the girls.

"Chaerin-unnie!" Jiyeon said with a smile on her face and CL returned it with a fake one.

"How is my sis-in-law doing?" CL asked Sohyun and Jiyeon seems to be annoyed by the attention Sohyun was getting.

"I'm good unnie" Sohyun replied with a smile.

"That's good...is Byunghyun treating you well?" CL asked them.

"YAH! NOONA!" L.Joe yelled at CL with a hint of red on his cheeks.

"He is doing a good job" Sohyun said with a laugh.

"Even at night?" Hyuna joined it as she tilted her head to the side.

"UNNIE!" 

The girls laughed except for Jiyeon who was annoyed and L.Joe and Sohyun who were blushing like mad.

Sohyun was thankful for all her friends being there. She didn't think she could have been able to show this side of her to L.Joe and Jiyeon if it wasn't for them. She was able to make it clear to Jiyeon that L.Joe belonged to her...wait....what?

Sohyun shook her head at the thought of calling L.Joe her's. 

What is wrong with me?

Jiyeon got so annoyed during the party that she ended up walking out. Sohyun couldn't help but laugh. She tanked her friends before taking her leave with L.Joe. 

"Shotgun?" L.Joe asked seeing that her mood was great.

"Sure" Sohyun said with a smile. 

L.Joe opened the door for her and she got in with a smile. She was in such a good mood that she had forgotten her fears.

Suddenly she realised that L.Joe wasn't driving back to his house.

"Byunghyun...where are we going?"

"To face your worst night mare"

Sorry for the short chapter but I have one more exam to get through on  Monday and then I'll be back to updating as often as I can.