Chapter 10

The Unwilling Wife

"Doojun hyung found her on a rainy night in the park...alone and she was crying. He brought her to our place and we foud out that her mother had just passed away and her father had avoided her after that...leaving her alone" Dongwoon had told L.Joe.

L.Joe was now watching her as she played with the children. He could now suddenly see how stong his wife actually was. It was like seeing his wife in a totally different light. He suddenly wanted to know so many things about her. Her past and who the hell Ilhoon was to her and who that foreigner guy the kid was talking about was. 

At the age of 18 Sohyun had lost everything yet she kept it toghether and L.Joe could see her strength. As the day came to a close Sohyun and L.Joe decided it was time to go.

"Oppas, I'll see you in Seoul when you get there...ok?" she asked the guys.

"We'll be there shorty" Hyunseung said while ruffling her hair.

"Yah, oppa I told you not to call me shorty" Sohyun complained.

"Yes Hyunseung, you should her her fatty insteed" Junhyung .

"OPPA!" Sohyun whined.

"Hey L.Joe tell your wife to stop being such a baby" Yoseob said while smiling at L.Joe.

"Yeah babe stop being such a baby" L.Joe teased Sohyun.

"Well babe you should be the one defending me" Sohyun said and L.Joe could feel her anger engraved in her words which made him shiver.

"L.Joe, you better not mess around with our sister or you'll find your grave waiting for you" Doojun said protectively.

"I would never mess around with her" L.Joe said sinceriely but Sohyun just thought he was playing his part.

"Oppa he can't mess around with me...we are married now" Sohyun said doing her best to play her part as well.

"Anyway, you kids should get going" Doojun said.

"Unni! Oppa!" the kids suddenly came out.

"Aigoo...you kids are always so hyper" Sohyun said.

"Unnie! Oppa! We will meet you again right?" one of the girls asked the two and them nodded.

"When all of you come to Seoul, we will take you all out ok" Sohyun said.

While Sohyun was busy telling the children about the things they should do in Seoul together a little girl came to L.Joe.

"Oppa...you won't hurt unnie will you?" she asked him.

L.Joe smiled and bet down so he was at her level and said "I would never even think of doing that"

The girl smiled "Oppa, I can call you oppa right" the girl said.

"Sure and what should oppa call you?" L.Joe asked.

"Oppa can call me Sora-ah...I'm 8" the girl said with a smile.

"Well, Sora-ah, when you come to Seoul we will have lots of fun ok?" L.Joe said and she nodded happily.

Soon it was really time for them to leave. Sohyun said her final good byes and Sora shook hands with L.Joe and then they were off.

"You want to eat out first?" L.Joe asked her and Sohyun nodded. They went to a fast food place and after odering what they wanted, they talked about the weather and what not.

"You would make a great mother...you know" L.Joe told her making her blush.

"I think, you would make a great dad...seeing you with Sora..." Sohyun said as she cheewed on her food.

L.Joe smiled at her and carried on eating his own food. L.Joe wanted to ask her about her life so badly but he didn't know how to start it but insteed it was Sohyun who asked L.Joe about his life. Something in L.Joe's eyes flashed but it was gone as soon as it came.

"I had a normal life...grew up with my family, you know the usual" L.Joe said coldly and at once Sohyun knew she shouldn't have asked about it, so she dropped the subject. Only she didn't know what the "usual" meant because she didn't have a normal life. Insteed of pestering him she changed the subject and insteed said "CL unnie is nice"

"Yeah she is"

-o-

When they got back to their hotel room L.Joe decided that he didn't want to torture Sohyun so he decided he would sleep on the sofa insteed leaving the bed for Sohyun. Sohyun was greatful for this as she got ready for bed. 

She sighed as she lied down because it had been a long day with the children and she was tired, however she couldn't fall asleep that night. The bed was too empty for her. She didn't know if it as because she had suddenly slept with L.Joe next to her or if it was because she visited the place she had first met Peniel. She really didn't know.

L.Joe wasn't having much luck either. 

Hi! Anyway this chapter raises hell of a lot of questions doesn't it? If it don't than well...I really don't know. So anyway, since I was in a rush last time because I had to go somewhere I wasn't really able to update a very long chaoter so I hope this one makes it up for it....not that this chapter is longer than my normal ones...but yeah. And I have another news too. I, well when I say I, I mean my friend has started a tumblr page for JoeHyun paring! (Using my tumblr account!) If you would like to check it out go here! And also thank you to everyone who reads, comments and subscribed to this story! Thank You very much!