Chapter 20

The Unwilling Wife

After a month their relationship hadn't changed much. They did not talk about the nights they spent together, insteed they carried on pretending like nothing that happened. 

One night as Sohyun prepared to go to bed she decided it was time to tell L.Joe more. L.Joe also has the same thoughts as he walks into their now shared bedroom.

"Sohyun, we need to talk" LJoe said as he gently took her hand and led her to their bed and sat her down.

Sohyun feared that it was about their unspeakable night.

"About my father" L.Joe said and Sohyun welt a wave of relief hit her as she listened carefully.

"Well, he abonded us. My mother, my sister and me" L.Jo said.

Sohyun suddenly felt anger build up inside her. What kind of man would abonded his family? L.Joe could tell that she wasn't too happy so he squezed her hand to calm her down. Sohyun looked into L.Joe's eyes and she could tell that he didn't care about his real father.

"I have some thing to say aswell" Sohyun said as she took a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't feel like it" L.Joe said but Sohyun shook her head and said "I want to"

"My mother...you have never met her have you?" Sohyun asked with a distant look in her eyes. 

"Never" L.Joe said as he had no clue where this was going.

"She is dead"

Well he never expected that.

"I'm guessing father never told you" 

"Never" he replied again.

"You know my phobia of riding shot gun?" she asked him and he nodded.

"She died in the car I was driving"

That was even less expected.

"I don't know what happened...I just lost control...she died...because of me and I'm still alive!" Sohyun said as tears threatened to fall down.

L.Joe hugged her and rubbed her back.

"It's not your fault"

-o-

The next day Sohyun opened her eyes to an empty bed. No L.Joe.

What was she expecting? For him to suddenly be there for her after knowing the truth. She sighed as she got out of bed and went to take a showere. After her showere she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

Suddenly the door burst open and L.Joe walked in. Sohyun blushed eventhough they have done it twice. She could not help it. 

"Get dressed, we have to go!" L.Joe snapped at her. He didn't even look at her.

Something in Sohyun also snapped.

"YAH! GET OUT BASTARD!" she yelled at him and started to throw what ever she could find at L.Joe until he was out of the room. Sohyun locked the door and leaned against it. She sighed.

What happened to him? She wondered to himself. 

She sighed again before getting dressed.

-o-

"Oh no she didn't!" CL said as she drove.

She cursed in as may language as she could. She had called all the girls to tell them what happened and they were all on their way to visit a certain . When she got to the venue she was greated by Sohyun's unnies and her own girl pals.

"So this is the 's house huh" Hyuna said looking at the huge mansion.

"Noona! What are you doing here?" L.Joe's voice said.

"Byunghyun, you're here" CL said looking at him and his wife.

"Omo, you cannot we wearing that for the party!" Gayoon said looking at Sohyun who was in her t-shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of converse. 

"What party?" Sohyun asked.

"The party my brother has dragged you to" CL said.

"Thank God I brought a perfect dress" Gayoon said as she took Sohyun's hand and dragged her away.

"Noona, what's going on?" L.Joe asked his sister.

 "You are going to introduce to Jiyeon, that's what is going on" CL hissed.

"You go in, we will bring Sohyun" Hyuna said.

L.Joe thought for a while before nodding and then going in.

-o-

"Ah unnie!" Sohyun whined.

"Don't worry you look pretty" Gayoon said as she pushed Sohyun out of the public toilets.

"But this is too much!"

Sohyun was in a black strapless dress with killer heals. 

"But"

"No buts, now we can't keep your husband waiting" Gayoon said as she pushed Sohyun back towards the mansion where the party was being held.

-o-

L.Joe was somewhat disgusted at the way Jiyeon was sticking on him. L.Joe still put on a smile for her as he did not want to hurt her. Suddenly everyone went quiet. He could tell that everyone was staring at something or someone. When he also turned he was shocked to see his wife coming in through the doors nervously as everyone was staring at her.