5

Falling in love with the diva's brother

So, as I said this story will have a total of 5 chapters, so here's the last part :D Thanks for the subs and the comments, I really appreciate it :D

 

Key soon noticed his brother and Jonghyun weren't actually back together. Every time Jonghyun was at their house, they were sitting at least half a meter apart from each other, they didn't kiss, no sweet talking, no flirting... It looked like they were just friend and never used to have a relationship at all. They talked about babes, how they would do this and that person. Key knew Minho was too stupid to realize that Jonghyun hoped to get back together. Being the most quiet one in the house had it's benefits. Observation. See how people react on certain things. And besides that, Jonghyun already texted him multiple times with how he missed Minho. The first few times Key didn't really knew what to text back, but Jonghyun told him he didn't even needed to. Key was the only one he had as a mainstay, since his parents almost literally threw a party when they heard it was over, and Jonghyun didn't really had any close friends. Yes, enough people to hang out with at school and in the weekends, but no actual friends to talk with about relationships problems, break ups and that kind of stuff. Key didn't even mind he was used as a mainstay, he was happy enough Jonghyun didn't got mad at him and that they still were on each others good side.

Key hang out a lot more with Jonghyun and Minho's friends, every now and then he went with them to this empty house, just out of town. No one cared about the house, it had no door, windows were broken... It was the perfect place to hang out since the police didn't care about it either. The only weird thing was that Minho and Jonghyun acted a lot more lovey-dovey whenever they were there. They always took the couch for themselves, grabbed drinks for each other and Key saw how Jonghyun blushed whenever his brother whispered something in his ear. It could be the alcohol that caused their lovey-dovey behavior, but Key couldn't exactly tell. Especially not since he didn't knew how his brother was after drinking alcohol.

‘‘Yah, Key, I'm going home’’ Jonghyun suddenly said and patted a few times on his . ‘‘What? Already? It's only...’’ Key looked on his watch and soon found out it already was past three in the morning. ‘‘...Never mind. Get home safely’’ he followed himself and smiled a little. Jonghyun nodded, also smiled and then left the house.
‘‘When are you going to take him back?’’ Minho looked up when his brother sat down next to him. ‘‘Why should I take him back? He's fine like this and we're only playing a bit’’ he mumbled. Key sighed deeply, annoyed by how stupid his brother could be. ‘‘Oh open up your eyes, don't you notice how bad he's hoping for you to take him back? He keeps texting me with how much he misses you and hoped you never got into that fight’’ The older one raised his eyebrows, surprised that he never noticed it. ‘‘He does? Why are you telling me this now and not... When he started to text you?’’ Key shrugged. ‘‘Because I wanted to see if you're really so stupid not to notice. Now, he should be at the end of the street. Go chase him and take him back’’ As if Minho didn't had a choice, Key already pushed him out of the house.

Jonghyun suddenly felt a hand around his wrist, and immediately he turned around to be greeted by Minho's sweet - yet a bit sheepish - smile. ‘‘You don't have to keep everything a secret, you know that right?’’ Jonghyun didn't really understand what he was trying to say. ‘‘What are you talking about?’’ Minho grinned and stepped a bit closer. ‘‘Those messages to Key’’ An answer clear enough to understand. Jonghyun blushed right away, not knowing what to say back. ‘‘Yah, where did that badboy go to? That confident guy I used to date?’’ Jonghyun smiled lightly and shrugged. ‘‘He turned into a shy and sweet little princess’’ Minho laughed and put his arms around him, placing his forehead against Jonghyun's. ‘‘Give me back my confident badboy’’ With his big, begging eyes Minho looked at Jonghyun, hoping he'd get the answer he wanted. He actually already was sure what kind of answer he'd get, if Jonghyun really wanted him back so bad he probably wouldn't even dare tho think about saying no. The older one looked downwards and nodded slowly. ‘‘Alright then’’ A big smile took place on Minho's face, before he lifted Jonghyun his head up to begin a prolonged kiss. ‘‘You have no idea how much I missed you’’ Minho said, as he put his arms around Jonghyun. The last one didn't reply, only wrapped his arms around Minho's waist. He didn't knew what to say, what was the most appropriate thing to say? I missed you too? I've been waiting so long for you to take me back? That way it would sound like he didn't had any balls himself, especially after Key told his brother about the messages. ‘‘Hm, I wanna go home’’ he mumbled instead and looked up. Minho nodded slowly - he did noticed how tired Jonghyun looked - and pecked him on his lips. ‘‘I'll call you tomorrow, kay?’’ Jonghyun nodded slowly and ended the hug. Before he had the chance to walk away, Minho took off his vest and gave it to Jonghyun, who put it on with a smile on his face. ‘‘Thank you’’ he said with quite a shy tone. ‘‘And when I call you, I want that confident guy back’’ Jonghyun softly slapped him on the cheek and shook his head. ‘‘Idiot’’ he replied and turned around. ‘‘I'm going now’’ Minho nodded and also turned around. Without saying anything they both walked away from each other. It felt weird to walk away from each other like that, but they both didn't knew how to do it better. As if the awkwardness, which they also felt when they first started dating each other, was back again. But none of them had any worries, they knew it would get better after some time and this time their relationship would have a lot less fights than before. Jonghyun had to find something to give back to Key, as a thank you since he was the one who caused Minho to take Jonghyun back, but right now he wasn't able to think of that. He could only think about Minho and how amazing it would be to sleep next to him again, which he really missed. He missed the warmth, the sweet, yet cliche words... He got so used to it that it felt so weird to fall asleep without it again. 

After he arrived at his house and directly went back to bed - still with Minho's vest on-, he automatically thought about the things he could do better - things that should change to make the relationship even better than before. And to start he figured out that the drugs were a big issue. Lots of fights turned out into fights about the drugs, where Minho kept saying that ever fight was Jonghyun's fault because of the drugs. The drugs were a big issue, but they definitely weren't the reason of most of the fights. Still, Jonghyun knew that if he'd stop with the drugs - or only uses them at certain events and not at any random moment of the day, the fights would decrease. Plus it would make Minho a lot happier too, he complained enough times about the horrible smell when they lay next to each other in bed.
Jonghyun also decided to include Key in some conversations and maybe some events. He still remembered how lonely Key felt without Minho, and as the nice guy he actually was he didn't wanted to give him back that lonely feeling. Not after he finally got to spend more time with Minho again.

Before closing his eyes, Jonghyun looked on his phone to check the time and noticed he got a message. Quickly he opened it and smiled brightly when he read the words. 'Sleep well, yeobo'