4

Falling in love with the diva's brother

Ever since the night of the party, things didn't got better than they were. Jonghyun and Minho had a lot of fights - actual fights where they threatened to break up with each other - and with Key it didn't got better either. He started to like Jonghyun as a friend, as his brothers boyfriend... It hurt him to see them fight like that, even if he knew he was the cause of it, since he regularly had with Jonghyun. For the tenth time that week, he saw how Jonghyun his clothes and other stuff were laying on the ground in the hallway. ‘‘Get the out of my house, this time I'm só done with you. I'm thís close to actually punch you in the face’’ he heard his brother yelling. ‘‘Oh really? Why don't you do it? Huh? Come on , punch me’’ Minho bit his lip and pushed Jonghyun out of his room. ‘‘Get the out’’ Jonghyun laughed scornfully. ‘‘'s afraid to punch me. Maybe I should've dated your brother, even he has more balls than you do’’ Minho raised his eyebrow. ‘‘What's that supposed to mean?!’’ Key, who was sitting in his room listening to everything, bit his lip. He felt it coming, and if he could he would run out of his room and beg Jonghyun not to tell anything, but he couldn't. That way Minho would knew something was going on and, as good as he knew his brother, Minho wouldn't sleep until he knew what exactly was going on. ‘‘I ed him, several times, and I don't even regret one single time’’ Key felt like he had to save Jonghyun, or at least let his brother know it wasn't only Jonghyun his fault. Carefully he walked out of his room and looked at the two boys. ‘‘I... Minho... Before you get mad at him, or even more mad... It wasn't his idea. It was mine. He only wanted to do it once, and he was tipsy, probably also stoned, so he wasn't thinking properly, but I asked him to.. keep doing it. Please don't blame him, I'm the one who deserves to be blamed’’ Minho raised his eyebrows, not knowing what to say or do. He was surprised that it was his little brother who came up with it, but also surprised that Jonghyun said yes to it. ‘‘I ing hate you both’’ he said after a while, and walked back into his room. ‘‘Don't even ing dare to talk to me’’ He shut the door and sighed deeply.

Key tried to get back on Minho's side, but it was way harder than he expected. Minho was, still after almost two weeks, mad and upset. Key had to come up with something big to make sure he could come back to his big brother again, and now that his brother and Jonghyun didn't saw each other again (except in school of course) he knew it wouldn't be that bad to bring Jonghyun into it.
‘‘Minho, Jonghyun b-beat me at school’’ he sobbed, when he walked into the big bedroom. The older boy groaned and turned around, to see his brother with a black eye. ‘‘What? Why?’’ Slowly Key sat down on the bed and took one of the pillows as a mainstay. ‘‘He.. He was mad at me, for saying it was my idea to have more often, and... he just punched me’’ Minho took Key in his arms and hugged him tightly. ‘‘I'm sorry for not taking care of you, I shouldn't blame you for what you did’’ he whispered, and looked back at the black eye. ‘‘I'll go to his house, alright? I can't just let him do this’’ The younger one nodded slowly and smiled kinda evilly when Minho left the room. He never told Minho he was amazing with make-up and he wasn't going to tell soon either.

An hour and a half later, Minho still didn't come home. It worried Key a little, what if Jonghyun got so pissed at him for believing it and beat him to the hospital? Key had seen and felt Jonghyun his muscles and it were muscles to bow to. Absolutely no joke. Kinda scared, Key put on his shoes and coat and went outside, walking towards Jonghyun his house. Just when he was about to enter Jonghyun his street, he looked around and saw two people kissing - almost ing each other in a lane. He raised his eyebrow and wanted to walk further, but then he noticed it was Minho who stood there. Slowly he walked up to his brother and soon found out it was Jonghyun who he was kissing with. ‘‘Yah, Minho!’’ He yelled and put on a sad face. ‘‘Aren't you supposed to punish him?!’’ Minho turned around and sighed. ‘‘For what? You're the one who's supposed to be punished for lying’’ - ‘‘I did not lie!’’ Jonghyun leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, already enjoying what was happening. ‘‘He wasn't even at school today’’ Minho replied again. Key already got a bit nervous, but didn't make it obvious for both of them. ‘‘Yes he was!’’ The older one slowly shook his head. ‘‘He wasn't, he didn't felt good this morning so he stayed home. I talked to his mom to make sure it's true. Why the would you come up with that?! Is your life all about lies now?’’ Key bit his lip and looked at the ground. ‘‘You're supposed to forgive me for what I did, not ignore me. You know I can't be alone’’ Minho sighed deeply and looked at Jonghyun for a second. ‘‘Just... go home. We'll talk about it tonight, alright?’’ Key nodded slowly and turned around again. He wasn't really sure if he should like it that Minho was back together with Jonghyun - although, that's wat it looked like. He missed his brother and wanted him back for himself, he didn't wanted to share him in any kind of way. On the other side, Minho seemed to be a lot happier with Jonghyun, and Jonghyun also turned into a better person when they started dating each other. Why would he be so selfish to keep his brother for himself? He liked Jonghyun and he knew Jonghyun liked him too. Just the fact that he kept his mouth shut while Key lied about him doing something... He felt like it didn't even bothered him. Maybe it was a way that he and Minho got back together. He didn't knew, they might have talked to each other before. ‘‘Wait... Can I sleep in your bed tonight?’’ Key asked carefully, without turning around. ‘‘Eh, sure. If you really want to’’ A small smile took place on his face, and without saying anything back he walked back home.