Chapter 18

2nd Chance

 

Mr. Cho: that’s all for today, please be reminded that will be held by tomorrow so lets start fix everything.

 

Staff: neh…secretary Cho (bow their heads)

 

Mr. Cho: stop calling me Secretary Cho, just Mister Cho is fine

 

Staff: neh…sorry for that, Director Choi we are going now (bow their heads)

 

Director Choi was like a mannequin in  his sit, when the meeting starts his not paying attention to everyone in the room. That why Mr. Cho leads everyone and his the one who talk on the whole meeting.

 

Mr. Cho: ok you can go now. Sorry for today maybe Director Choi is not feeling well. Thank you again (bow his head)

 

The staff left immediately to start their works. Mr. Cho and Director Choi left in the meeting room.

 

Mr. Cho: Choi Seunghyun! The meeting ended and your still in your same position when the meeting starts. You don’t want to leave this room?

 

Director Choi take a moment before he finally speaks.

 

D. Choi: what is that again?

 

Mr. Choi: what?!?! are you deaf now Seunghyun, what happened to you? Last week your been so active and full of energy and this past days your like battery who is out of charge…are you sick?

 

D. Choi: no! im not sick, I will go to my office now. (stand where he sitted)

 

Mr. Cho: Choi Seunghyun! What this all about? Talk to me, I know you have problem. I’m your bestfriend you can say anything to me.

 

D. Choi: I don’t have problem…Ok, so can I go now? (tap Mr. Cho arm)

 

Mr. Cho: go ahead Director if that’s what you want.

 

As Director Choi leave the room Mr. Cho left also, they pass the whole office hours without any contact Mr. Cho only come and talk to Director Choi if there something important.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany, Seohyun and other members of the management that Tiffany’s working was very busy this past few days because of many events that they need to finish. Even if Tiffany has a busy schedule she cant forget what happened last time when Seunghyun accidentally meet Miyoung. She never thought that will happen, that will give her a lot of stress. Tiffany does admitted to herself that she like Seunghyun, that’s why everyday she called and text Seunghyun to apologize, she start doing this when the incident happened since then Tiffany didn’t receive any reply and didn’t even answer her call that makes Tiffany feel sad about.

 

Seohyun: (knock) Tiffany-ssi sorry to interrupt but Ms. Kwon called and she told me if you can meet her by tomorrow by 12 noon.

 

Tiffany: Kwon Yuri?

 

Seohyun: neh…

 

Tiffany: ok then, just ask her where is the place (back to her work)

 

Seohyun: neh…Tiffany-ssi do you want to eat? You haven’t eat yet since lunch break

 

Tiffany: aniyo…im not hungry, don’t worry I will eat later

 

Seohyun: ok…just call me if you need something (bow and leave)

 

~*~*~*~*~
 

Taeyeon POV

 

Its only 4pm and where home now because Miyoung exam are tomorrow we need ro review our little princess we usually did this when Miyoung start her school. While Sooyoung is cooking for our meal for this evening me and Miyoung are having our one on one review in math. I actually hate this subject when I was a student but I’m not that bad when it comes to math. Between me, Sooyoung and Tiffany I was the one who got a high grade in this subject…I don’t know why but I just got that high grade even though I hate math.

 

Taeyeon: 1+1?

 

Miyoung: 2!

 

Taeyeon: ahm…2+2?

 

Miyoung: 4!

 

Taeyeon: 4+4?

 

Miyoung: 8!

 

Teayeon: this one 8+8?

 

Miyoung: (count her finger) 16!

 

Taeyeon: wow your great Miyoungie…I think your good enough for exam tomorrow (caressing Miyoungs head)

 

Miyoung: do you think I will pass the math exam auntie Taeyeon?

 

Taeyeon: of course you are, your smart kid…Ok to exercise you more on math answer your book page 99 the activity part, when your done lets check, while your answering I will help auntie Sooyoung for our food.

 

 Miyoung: Ok auntie…(start answering)

 

After they finish eating Taeyeon check Miyoung’s math exercise, Miyoung got it all correct. After math they review Science and English with the help of Sooyoung. In exactly 7pm they ended their review session and prepare Miyoung for sleep.

 

Miyoung Room:

 

Taeyeon give Miyoung a quick bath while Sooyoung prepare the clothes.

 

Sooyoung: come here Miyoungie lets dry your hair

 

Taeyeon: when you dry your hair go to sleep, you need to wake up early Ok? (fixing Miyoungs used clothes)

 

Miyoung: yes auntie Taeyeon…

 

Sooyoung: (drying Miyoung hair) baby good luck to your exam tomorrow OK! HWAITING!!!

 

Miyoung: thanks auntie Sooyoung, I will do my best…

 

Taeyeon: yes! do your best always, when you passed all your exam I will treat you…anything that you want…

 

After Miyoung go to sleep Taeyeon and Sooyoung left the room and went to living room to watch some movie while waiting to Tiffany. They always do this with each other before they all going to sleep they make sure that they all go home safe. While watching seriously the door bell ring. Taeyeon went to check.

 

Taeyeon: OMO….(shock tone)

 

Sooyoung: yah!!! Taengoo who is it? Is that Tiffany?

 

Taeyeon: aniyo…come here…pali!!!

 

Sooyoung: who’s that? (look at the door monitor) OMO!!! Is that---

 

Taeyeon: Choi Seunghyun!!!

 

Sooyoung: the director of VIP hotel…what is he doing here at this time?

 

Taeyeon: come with me…lets meet him…

 

Sooyoung: wait…wait…do I look fine? (fixing her hair)

 

Taeyeon: yah!!! What are you doing ha!

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung went outside to meet Seunghyun outside. Seunghyun who patiently waiting quite stunned to see the two.

 

Seunghyun: annyeonghasayeo…(bow his head)

 

Taeyeon & Sooyoung: annyeonghasayeo (bow their heads)

 

Seunghyun: ehm…sorry for disturbing you but I would like to know if---

 

Sooyoung: Tiffany is not home already…

 

Seunghyun: is that so… I will come back maybe tomorrow thank you (bow his head)

 

Taeyeon pinch Sooyoung arm for treating Seunghyun cold.

 

Taeyeon: wait! Mr. Choi? Right?

 

Seunghyun: neh…

 

Taeyeon: I think Tiffany is on her way home now, you can wait for her inside

 

Sooyoung give Taeyeon a what-the-hell look

 

Seunghyun: can I?

 

Taeyeon: neh…lets go inside its cold here.

 

The 3 of them went inside the house they left Seunghyun wait in the living room while Taeyeon and Sooyoung prepare some drink for their visitor.

 

In the kitchen:

 

Sooyoung: hey kim…what is your plan ha?!?! (whispering)

 

Taeyeon: what plan?

 

Sooyoung: why you allow him to wait here huh?

 

Taeyeon: so Pani and him can talk…and this is the time that we can interview this guy…remember he date our Pani…

 

Sooyoung: your right though…

 

Taeyeon: yes I am…and please stop the cold attitude Choi…you scared that guy…

 

Sooyoung: but---

 

Taeyeon: STOP…just play it cool OK!!!

 

After they finish preparing the drink they went back to the living room to serve the tea and start what they plan back in the kitchen. Taeyeon and Sooyoung sit in the big sofa and Seunghyun sit in the small one.

 

Taeyeon: ehm…please drink your tea…ahm I would like to apologize what happed earlier (tapping Sooyoung hands) by the way I’m Taeyeon and this is Sooyoung were Tiffany’s bestfriends.

 

Seunghyun: nice to meet you both, I’m Choi Seunghyun

 

Sooyoung: yes we know! Why are you here?

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung…(elbowing Sooyoung)

 

Seunghyun: that…im here to apologize and talk to Tiffany

 

Sooyoung: what? what for? You made our friend sad and cry don’t you know that ha!!! She keeps on calling and text you but you don’t bother to get any reply…

 

Seunghyun: i…i…m sorry, I know I’m wrong that I treat her like that, that’s why I’m here…I want to apologize to her

 

Taeyeon: that good, please talk to her she’s very depressed because of what happened to the both of you…

 

Seunghyun: yes I will…thanks for accepting me tonight

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung grab this chance to know more about Seunghyun. They always did this when Tiffany date a guy they always plan to have interview session to know if the guy is serious to their friend or not.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV:

 

Yes im home after a lot of work, I feel tried I want to rest now. Wait who’s car is this. Did we have visitor at this time. When did Taeyeon and Sooyoung accept visitor at this late night.

 

Tiffany went strait to their house door do check who is the visitor.

 

Tiffany: I’m home!...

 

Sooyoung: great you’re here now…

 

Tiffany: sorry for waiting…who’s car is----

 

She was completely shock to see Seunghyun standing to their living room.

 

Seunghyun: annyeonghasayeo Tiffany-ssi

 

Taeyeon: you’re here now…were going to sleep now…Seunghyun Oppa nice meeting you have a great night (pushing Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung: yah!!! What sleep!!!??? NO!!!!

 

Taeyeon: come on (drag Sooyoung upstairs)

 

Tiffany was in her silent mode she cant even blink her eyes. She feels she want to cry now because of how many days that Seunghyun ignore her and now she facing the guy who made her cry this past days.

 

Tiffany: …Oppa…what are you doing here?

 

Seunghyun: I’m here to apologize and talk to you

 

Tiffany: lets talk outside

 

Tiffany and Seunghyun went to the small like garden of Tiffany’s house.

 

Seunghyun: Tipani…im so sorry…sorry for ignoring your text and calls…im sorry for that day. I know I hurt you because of that, I’m just…hurt that you hide that to me…that you have a daughter…but—

 

Tiffany: its fine…I know its my fault…I’m sorry for that (teary eyes)

 

Seunghyun: you don’t have to say sorry…I understand why you did that. im the one who is stupid for doing none sense action. Tipani I miss you so much…and I like you. I know your also mad right now, but I want you to know that i’m very sorry…lets start again. I don’t care if you have a daughter or what happened in your past. Please let me take care of you and your daughter (hold Tiffanys hands) give me chance to prove that to you, I will never hurt you again I promise.

 

Tiffany: (cry) im sorry for hiding that to you…I’m just scared…Oppa mianhe…

 

Seunghyun: (hug Tiffany) sush….please don’t cry…Tipani lets start again…

 

Tiffany: yes…Oppa lets start again…(hug him tightly)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

update...:) sorry for late update guys...busy in school

 

what do think about this chapter...TopFAny :)

 

COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE