Chapter 15

2nd Chance

 

Tiffany POV

Miyoung is sleeping now its time to talk to my bestfriends and clear everything to them. I don’t like hiding secrets to them but this time I try to hide it because of the confusion on my mind, but now its already clear that I don’t need to hide it form them because they have the rights to know because they’re my bestfriend not just that they are my family. Family don’t hide secret. I exit Miyoung’s room and went downstairs to check if Taeyeon and Sooyoung are there. I saw Sooyoung sitting on the sofa in the living room busy scanning her phone, while Taeyeon is not done fixing in the kitchen. I take this opportunity to have a talk with Sooyoung, so I walk close to her and sit beside her.

 

Tiffany: Sooyoung-ah…can we talk?

 

Sooyoung don’t bother to look and just focus on scanning her phone.

 

Tiffany: (deep breath) Sooyoung-ah please~look at me. I’m really sorry for hiding secret from you. Its not my intention to hide that…I’m just confuse that time and I don’t know how to open that thing to you and to Taeyeon…Sooyoung please say something? (teary eyes)

 

Sooyoung: that’s all? (not looking)

 

Tiffany: no…I’m not done. But before I continue please look at me

 

Sooyoung finally looked at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: mianhe Sooyoung-ah…please forgive me (begging)

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

I heard Tiffany’s talking to Sooyoung, so I quickly finish the dishes and went close to them to clearly hear what they’re talking too. This is not the first time that two have their fight so I know how long they will be like this and in 5…4…3…2…1… they are ok again.

 

Sooyoung hug Tiffany and they can’t take it anymore the two cry’s like a baby. Every time that they have fight they end up crying and hugging each other and just that they forgive each other.

 

Tiffany: I’m so sorry, I will not do that again (crying)

 

Sooyoung: sorry…too…Pani…

 

Taeyeon: (clapping her hands) wow…the both of you can win a best actress awards (laugh)

 

Sooyoung: yah!!! What so funny ha…stop laughing at us Taengoo

 

Tiffany walk close to Taeyeon and hug her tight

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon-ah…I’m really sorry (crying)

 

Taeyeon: its fine Pani…stop crying now…(caressing Tiffany’s back)

 

After they clam their self Tiffany start to talk about what’s she’s trying to hide this past few days. Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany are now sitting oppositely in the living room.

 

Taeyeon: so who is the person behind this?

 

Tiffany: Ok…I will tell everything…Remember last Friday night…the reason why I went home late because Seunghyun ask me out.

 

Sooyoung: Seunghyun? Director Choi?

 

Tiffany: neh…let me finish first. So after that we went to coffee shop and have our conversation there. I accept his invitation because he told me that wants to talk to me and its important. So there he ask me different question and ask me about my love life if I date someone right now or do I have a boyfriend…like that. and….

 

Taeyeon: and????

 

Tiffany: and there he goes he told me that he likes me…he said he want to court me…

 

Sooyoung: OMO… what did you say?

 

Taeyeon:  you said YES!!! or said NO?

 

Tiffany: I didn’t answer yet. He gives me time to think first

 

Sooyoung: so his the one who always calling you this past few days?

 

Tiffany: neh…

 

Taeyeon: why sometimes he called you late at night?

 

Tiffany: ah…that its because his in US right now for some conference.

 

Taeyeon: when he will come back?

 

Tiffany: I think tomorrow, I’m not sure about that

 

Sooyoung: Tiffany Hwang lets make this clear, answer my question strait to the point OK?...do you like him?

 

Tiffany: …ah….

 

Taeyeon: OMO don’t tell us you don’t like him. For what I saw and observed this past few days I think you like him.

 

Sooyoung: neh me too…you now my reason to that? because Tiffany Hwang don’t like to talk to her phone for almost hour unless its really important. Now answer my question Ms. Hwang do you like him?

 

Tiffany: ok…fine…I like him (blush)

 

Taeyeon: OMO…its really true you like him…your blushing (ahjumma laugh)

 

Sooyoung: haha I’m sooo happpyyy for you Tippani (hug Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: thanks…but one thing I’m not sure if will like me if he knew about Miyoung.

 

Taeyeon: oh come on Tipani…if he really likes you and love you he will accept the fact that you have Miyoung in your life. And he will accept and love Miyoung as much as you do. You will never know if you will hide it from him.

 

Sooyoung: Taeyeon is right. Its better to him if he will know about Miyoung.

 

Tiffany: what if~~~

 

Sooyoung: what if…what? we will never know not unless you almost told him about Miyoung. Don’t judge him by now Tipani we don’t know OK…and I thought you like him? if you actually like that man  you don’t have hide anything to him. Stay positive.

 

Taeyeon: yes…stay positive Tipani-ssi. And don’t forget what ever happened we are always here for you.

 

Tiffany: thank you guys (hug Taeyeon and Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung: just promise us one thing Tipani, don’t hide any secret for now on OK?

 

Tiffany: Promise! (eyesmile)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

hi there guys...sorry for waiting so what do you think about this chapter? its only the continuation of Chapter 14 hehe...hope you like it...next chapter is topfany moment so watch out...

 

thanks for supporting my story

 

COMMENT-SUBSCRIBE :)