Chapter 13

2nd Chance

 

 

Tiffany’s POV:

Its almost 7pm and I’m not yet done with my paper works but I need to go home soon I don’t have my car with me its hard to find a cab at this time. How I wish my car could be fix by tomorrow.

 

While fixing her things somebody call at her cellphone.

 

Tiffany: yoboseyo?

 

Unknown: yoboseyo? Tiffany-ssi its me Seunghyun

 

Tiffany: uh? Director Choi?

 

Seunghyun: neh…

 

Tiffany: why did you call, any problem?

 

Seunghyun: there’s no problem at all

 

Tiffany: then…why did you call?

 

Seunghyun: are you---busy tonight?

 

Tiffany: waeyo? (teasing tone)

 

Seunghyun: can we grab some coffee or eat something? And I want to say something important

 

Tiffany: uhmmm…its fine but I don’t have my car with me and its hard to find a cab here.

 

Seunghyun: its not a problem. I will fetch you there just wait for me…OK?

 

Tiffany: O…K…

 

After 20 mins. Seunghyun came and wave at Tiffany whos patiently waiting outside the building of their office.

 

Seunghyun: annyeong Tiffany-ssi sorry for waiting

 

Tiffany: annyeong…it fine though

 

Seunghyun: can we go now?

 

He leads the way into the car and opens the door for Tiffany.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

In the car:

 

Seunghyun: where do you want to eat?

 

Tiffany: can we just go to some coffee shop, I feel thirsty

 

Seunghyun: Ok

 

At Coffee Shop:

 

Waiter: good evening sir ma’am, tables for 2?

 

Seunghyun: neh

 

Waiter: this way sir (leading the way)

 

After they got a sit

 

Waiter: this the menu (handing the menu list)

 

Seunghyun: for me…give me a choco latte and you Tiffany-ssi?

 

Tiffany: Frappuccino for me please (smile)

 

Waiter: ok just wait a moment

 

Tiffany: thank you!

 

~*~*~*~*~
 

Seunghyun: by the way hows your work? Many events?

 

Tiffany: its fine…not that much (sipping her frap) what about you and the hotel?

 

Seunghyun: fine too, the hotel its great

 

Tiffany: good to hear that…hows Mr. Cho? why his not with you today?

 

Seunghyun: nothing change about that person…he leave early today I don’t know why…

 

Tiffany: really…maybe his on a date hehe

 

Seunghyun: maybe…Tiffany-ssi

 

Tiffany: neh…

 

Seunghyun: ahmm---thanks for meeting me tonight

 

Tiffany: no prob…wait you said last time on the phone you what to say something important, what is that?

 

Seunghyun: ahhhh…neh---can I ask you something?

 

Tiffany: what is that?

 

Seunghyun: are---you---in a relationship right now? I mean are dating somebody?

 

Tiffany: what?!? haha why are you asking that question?

 

Seunghyun: just---curios…are you?

 

Tiffany: actually…………….NO (smile) I’m not dating anybody

 

Seunghyun: JINJA!!!???

 

Tiffany: haha…why you don’t believe me?

 

Seunghyun: no…not like that…I believe you. Another one?

 

Tiffany: neh what is that? you know what I feel like I’m in hot sit right now. Go on what is that? (phone ring) oh!!! Can you excuse me for a while?

 

Seunghyun: go on

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany: yoboseyo?

 

Sooyoung: yah!!! Pani where are you now? (shouting) 

 

Tiffany: SOOYOUNG!!! You don’t need to shout OK…my ear hurts

 

Sooyoung: Ok…Ok…where are you? Its late already. Its 10pm you know

 

Tiffany: I’m in a meeting right now…Ok…hey I text you

 

Sooyoung: meeting…at this time!!!??? TIFFANY HWANG don’t lie to me…

 

Tiffany: CHOI SOOYOUNG I’m not lying ok!!! Is Miyoung still awake?

 

Sooyoung: no shes sleeping with Taeyeon upstairs…as far as you know Taeyeon is very worried about you and Miyoung she asking about you…so go home now PANI!!

 

Tiffany: ok I will go home now…

 

Sooyoung: were not finish talking Hwang…lets talk when your home…your lying to us now…

 

Tiffany: yah I’m not lying…(Sooyoung cut the call) Ahh!!! Jinja?!?

 

~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany back to her sit

 

Tiffany: I think I need to go home now

 

Seunghyun: ok I will drive you home

 

Tiffany: aniyo…aniyo…its fine I will find a cab

 

Seunghyun: I insist. I will drive you home its not safe to a girl like you to wait for a cab at this time and I’m the one who invited you. So let me take you home

 

Tiffany cant make any words and just follow Seunghyun in the car.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

While driving Seunghyun break the silence inside the car

 

Seunghyun: Tiffany-ssi…thanks again for this night

 

Tiffany: welcome, thank you too. Oh wait, what is your question again when we are in the coffee shop? You can ask some question again.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

While Tiffany is talking to someone in her phone Seunghyun prepare himself to ask that important question to Tiffany. His very nervous at that time but when Tiffany’s phone rang he got a chance to prepare and construct a good words on his mind.

 

End of flashback

 

Seunghyun: (toke a deep breath) ah…well…that…

 

Tiffany: ….(staring)

 

Seunghyun: I was actually…ok I will be strait to the point. CanIDateYouLikeCourtYou…IMeanThisIsSomethingFast…But….

 

Tiffany: hey…hey…stop your so fast, just take it slow and breath Ok? Can you repeat that again? (Tiffany clearly heard all that Seunghyun said but she like to tease the guy)

 

Seunghyun: Ok…to make it short, can I court you? (sweating)

 

Tiffany: …….

 

Seunghyun: I know its hard for you to answer right away, so don’t answer me tonight just think about it. I’m not rushing you.

 

Tiffany: but why? it is because your parents force you to date?

 

Seunghyun: no its not like that…what do you think is the reason why guy court a girl?

 

 Tiffany: ……

 

Seunghyun: because he likes that girl right? I like you Tiffany-ssi back when your just working at the hotel as event organizer. I don’t know why I feel like that maybe because of your kindness and hardworking. But the thing is I like you and your special to me, and I’m willing to prove that to you. You just don’t need to answer right now. By the way I will live tomorrow to attend some conference in US, that’s way I want to see you tonight.

 

Tiffany don’t know what to say. She very touched of what Seunghyung opens to her. She never imagine that Seunghyun will confess that she has a special feeling and willing to prove it to her.

 

Tiffany: (mute for a second - in her mind “what if he knew my past would he accept me and feel the same way”) for how long will you stay in US?

 

Seunghyun: 1 week, that time you can think of what I ask you and when I come back can we meet again and can you tell me your answer?

 

Tiffany: neh…Seunghyun-Oppa? Can I call you that?

 

Seunghyun: ofcourse you can (smile)

 

Tiffany: thank you for giving me time to think

 

Seunghyun: and thank you too for thinking it

 

Tiffany: oppa theirs our house, you can stop their (ponting at the white gate)

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany: thanks for driving me home

 

Seunghyun: Its my pleasure

 

Tiffany: I got to go inside, good night and drive safe OK!!!

 

Seunghyun: Ok…good night too…go inside its cold here.

 

Tiffany: neh…Seunghyun Oppa!!!

 

Seunghyun: neh?

 

Tiffany: take care of yourself when your in US and came back safe OK?

 

Seunghyun: don’t worry…I will…Thank you.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys...how are you? what do you think about this chapter ? Comment!!! sorry for the slow process of the story its because of my story plot...

TopFany fans here you go hope you like it!!! just wait theres more haha :)

SiFany fans dont worry Siwon will appear in the near futher just wait ok :)

Thanks for the people who continuously reading my story i really appreciate it love you guys more power to us!!!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)