The Secret Circle (Part 1)

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Eun Mi’s POV)

You shivered feeling the sudden drop in the temperature as you walked closer to whatever was calling you. You could feel something preventing you from walking any closer. It was like a barrier of some sort, halting you from taking any step closer.

“So much power…” you whispered, your fingers touching the barrier that was invisible but touchable.

“Centuries old, even older than Luci probably,” you murmured after the barrier had suddenly shocked you.

You tried forcing your fist into the barrier but it was like hitting a solid, impenetrable wall. Your knuckles swell up instantly and blood trickled down, landing on the barren ground. Then out of nowhere, without a notice, you could feel the barrier pulsing with power and starting to move towards you.

Without further ado, you started dashing realising that the barrier was going to destroy you. But even for your vampire speed, it was too quick. Without any heed, the barrier was just a few centimetres from you and you cried out in pain as the barrier touched your back.

The energy from its power was sending tremendous amounts of shockwaves throughout your body and you screamed in agony.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

(Jaejoong’s POV)

I gave out a scream echoing Kiseop as we were experiencing what Eun Mi was feeling. It just hurted so much as if I was being by lighting multiple times. Then I heard the others screaming as we heard Eun Mi shrieking with agony, from within the garden.

“No, she’s gonna die from the power. It’s too much even for her.” I whispered realising how ancient the power was.

I kept hitting the barrier along with the other guys once they heard my words.

“Wait for us, we’re coming.” I cried out.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Hoya’s POV)

I watched as Kiseop and Jaejoong suddenly fell to the ground screaming in agony as if they were being attacked by something invisible. Then I had a nauseous feeling growing in my stomach as if it was warning me that something bad was happening.

“They’re feeling what Eun Mi is going through this instance. They are linked together.” Onew murmured, eyes widening.

“If they are screaming then Eun Mi….” Sungyeol whispered, conscious of the fact that Eun Mi was getting hurt.

Taemin ran towards the barrier, pounding it with all the effort he could muster up. “ EUN MI!” He shouted and then without any commands or anything, we were all doing the same thing.

“We will save you… We’re coming.” Was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter