Voodoo doll (Luci's chapter)

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I smiled as the guy shivered before me. "Did you complete your task?" I asked going around him in circles. His fear was so appetising and it made me hunger for more. "Yes... my dark queen.... I have fouuuund her.." He whispered, scared.

"Good... and where is she?"

After days in the city and drinking my fill of the stupid mortal, i have finally found her... The witch of the east.. She tried so hard to hide but it was no use. No one can ever escape from Luci.. It was finally night time and i had found her scent. I have followed her all day long and finally i could strike.

She kept turning backwards, knowing that someone was following her but everytime she did, i had blended into the darkness so she saw nothing. Her fear was growing and it was making me even more hungry. She quickened her pace and was turning left them right, trying to shake me off her route.

I laughed as i followed her to a dark alley that had a dead end. I could smell her fear and panic that was around her in waves. " you made me search for you personally, Jennie Kim... You killed off the guards that i send your way. You have been a very bad witch.." I purred, my voice making her even more scared and nervous as she could not see me.

I smiled as darkness no longer covered me and exposed myself to her. Her eyes widened in fear.. "Luuci...."

"What do you want, vampire? You're supposed to be jailed in the underworld for all eternity...." she spat at me, growing bolder as she tried concentrating her power.

I laughed before flashing towards her and got hold of the neck, squeezing tightly. "You dare to talk in that tone to me? Remember who was the one that saved you, witch! Your life belongs to me, i can save you.... and at the same time... i can kill you.." My hold became tighter and her face was turning purple as her air supply was cut off.

"Fire... save me... this is mmyyy desire..." Jennie muttered gasping and a weak flame appeared and hit me. But it was not effective. The fire disappeared as it touched me and i let go of her. "What...? How?" her eyes widened and she looked at me.

I smirked as my eyes flashed. "I am a true vampire queen, mortal.. My blood mixed with the incubus blood has made me even more powerful than before." She gasped seeing my blood red eyes flash with a highlight of blue. "Hand them over to me.. Or else...." I hissed, not wanting to play games no longer.

"No way. Over my dead body... They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter