Luci's comeback

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Author's POV)

After that day Eun Mi casted Luci to hell to be ruled and banished for life, it was been hell for Luci.. For her whom was once worshipped as a Queen and Goddess is now reduced to doing favours for the guards for things.

Luci because she was pretty and beautiful had made the guards very mesmerised by her so they would do things for her.

Things like bring in other prisoners for her to feed on, especially incubuses.. Because their blood is very rich and full of power because they feed on and the energy received is stored in the blood making their blood very potent and the one drinking it will receive a sensual and seduction gift making them very appealing and sensual.

And this was the case for Luci, after draining her first incubus, she became more powerful and more beautiful to the extent that the guards were really to let her go. Which they did and Luci repaid then by twisting their necks and draining their blood off. Luci sneered as she kicked one of the guards in the face and walkes off.

"My guards have all be killed and i need new guards... powerful and younger ones... Eun Mi.. watch out i'm coming back for revenge and this time i will kill you.." Luci laughed as she disapparated.

"Watch out... Eun Mi... Halmeonim's coming... " her laughter echoed down the prison that was now 3/4 empty because of Luci who had drained and killed most of the prisoners.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter