SHINee

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(KIm Jong Hyun's POV)

It has been years ever since Princess Eun Mi went missing, Two centuries to be exact. Snow fell onto me as i looked up to see the sky turn dark. I sighed out loud and turned to see Tae Min playing with the weather.

"Yah, Tae Min! It's freaking cold! Stop making it snow!" Onew hyung shouted throwing his chicken that had already froze due to the sudden drop in temperature at him.

"Mianhae, hyung. I can't help it, I miss her. " Tae Min apologised as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"When Eun Mi was born, I was the first person she saw and she smiled at me. I fell in love with her since then. Then.. Then.... She got....kidnapped," Tae Min cried as more snow fell.

"Tae min, we did not know that she would be...." Minho started.

"It's okay. Just let Tae Min cry his heart out, it is a sort of relief for him." Key mumbled.

Where are you, Eun Mi? I thought out as tears threatened to flow from my eyes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Key's POV)

Both Jonghyun hyung and Tae Min were crying, who could blame them? After all they really loved Eun Mi even when she was just an infant. I could still remember that day, the day that she got.....

 

***********(flashback)************

"Hyung! What are you wearing?" Jonghyun hyung laughed out loud seeing Onew dressed in a chicken costume.

"Whose idea was it again that i am to wear this?" Onew glared at all of us.

"TAE MINNIE!" Jonghyun hyung replied.

"Mianhae, hyung. Don't kill me..... It's just that today is Eun Mi's birthday and she really likes seeing you dressed up...." Tae min cried out as Onew hyung was glaring at him and suddenly his face changed.

"Alright, i'll do this... Provided you make me chicken later....." Onew sighed out, flapping his wings.

"Can't believe that hyung fell for that.... We only made him wear it because it looked funny....." Minho smiled as Onew left.

(An hour later)

"EUN MI"S GONE!!!" Tae Min screamed as the bed was empty.

I immediately went towards him who held up her blanket a that was stainned wth blood. I took a whiff and it was Eun Mi's. I looked at him in horror and Tae Min started crying. I heard a rustle and I dashed out to the courtyard and I saw someone carrying Eun MI.

The person was dressed in black and looked male. I shot knives that i created at him and he doged easily. His red eyes met mine and I froze, unable to move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter