Teen Top?

Mutt In Love

"Day two. Let the real chaos begin." Jenny said as she tied a bow around her neck that completed her school uniform. Again she wore her blue out fit, she had always liked that one more so she bought three of that kind and two off the red and white outfit. she slipped into her new black flats. Jenny loved heels but she was already 170 cm and was taller then all her female peers. But not as tall as the males. Jenny knew where she got her height from her mom was short but her father was about 179 cm, she loved that she got that from her dad.

As Jenny walked onto the subway she saw a familiar face. Or faces. 

"Oh, Niel?" Jenny asked through the crowed area. Niel looked around like he had heard something but didn't know who it was. then he went back to talking to his friends. For the rest of the ride all Jenny could do was stay quiet but after she would catch up with them. When it was her stop the boys went out first and jenny quickly walked behind them until they got out in the street. 

"Niel?" Jenny tried this time Niel looked back and saw her and instant smile spread across his face. He slowed down for her and she did a small run up to him.
"Were you on the train?" He asked.
"Yes. I called your name but you didn't see me." Jenny said looking down.

"Oh, Jenny you ride our train?" Said L.Joe looking back at Niel with her.
"Yes, and me and Missy usually meet up at that coffee shop up here." she said pointing to the coffee shop on there left with Missy sitting at their regular table. The girls loved  the 'Colombiana Cafe'. Everything in there was amazing including the fresh brewed coffee. Jenny had never been to Puerto Rico but she imaged it to be like the cafe. All around the cafe there were picture of mountains and the people of the country. The walls were a light chocolate color with a mountain green wall paper. 

"Are you guys going straight there?" Jenny asked.
"Yes. L.Joe likes to get there earlier than everyone else." Niel said wishing he didn't have to go with his friends. 
"Well, bye." Jenny said as she opened the door to the cafe and walked to where Missy was sitting. The girls had been there so many times the waitresses already knew what they wanted. They got their coffees to go and paid the cashier but they sat back down for five minutes before leaving. Jenny was not one to get to school early or leave extra late, she wasn't one to spend her whole life studying or memorizing for tests. she had her own life maybe she would spend 20 minutes before a big test studying. What kept jenny at the top of her class were her notes, She always had a high lighter with her to keep her notes colorful. And when she highlighted them she reread them and remembered the whole lesson. Then the girls left to go to school the walk was about 5 minutes but it was nice. 

"I don't want to go in." Jenny told Missy when they were outside the school gates. 
"I know, but you also don't want Bella to take first place do you?" Missy said making jenny go inside for the lesson. Jenny was very competitive and refused to lose her spot to 'Bella the ' as Jenny and Missy referred to her. 

As they walked in they were ignored. They both got to their lockers safely but as the opened the lockers that were next to each other people started to rush to the front door. Where there was a large group of girls screaming "Teen Top I love you!!!!!". Jenny looked over to see who Teen Top was and saw six familiar faces.

"Niel? L.Joe? Teen Top?" Jenny said to herself confused.
"L.Joe? What about him?" Missy said looking for him in the upstairs hall.
"look" Jenny said pointing to the front doors of the school downstairs. missy looked and her eyes were glued to L.Joe. "let's go." Jenny said pulling Missy behind her to the class.

They sat down in their normal seats hoping the teacher wouldn't move them this year. their was already some ones books on the desk next to Missy. The girls didn't care to much. One by one the class started to file in. Missy was talking to jenny until L.Joe walked in and sat down with his books. which were right next to Missy. Missy turned to jenny and gave her the 'wow he's so hot look'. Jenny understood what she was doing, she just fake shook her head disappointedly. 

 

Short update sorry. :(