Before and After School

Mutt In Love

Missy was unable to speak, she slowly nodded her head. Changjo looked over and her she's just so beautiful he thought. Missy looked over and they made eye contact. Then Changjo turned away.

Why was he looking at me? Missy wondered but didn't pay much attention to it. 

Missy looked at her baby pink watch "Crap! class is about to start" She said already turning back towards the stairs. Chanjo held on to her wrist. 

"Just a bit longer. Let's stay here for just a bit longer" he said looking out at the horizon. Missy turned around, she looked at the horizon once again. 

Then she turned to him "We have to go now, but we can come back tomorrow, or after school" She didn't know why she had said that but it was already out there and she couldn't take it back.

Changjo looked at her he nodded then started down the stairs, Missy followed a few steps behind. Missy always went down stairs slowly just incase she were to fall. Luckily she got down all the steps safely, and made it to class just before the bell rang.

"Where were you?" Jenny asked quietly as Mr.Ryu started class. 
"Somewhere special..." Missy answered vaguely.

Class continued as usual except L.Joe kept asking Jenny questions about what he was saying. Jenny always responded the same way "Just wait he will explain it more clearly" and true as day the teacher did continue to explain it.

Missy was letting go that L.Joe was paying attention to Jenny and not her. She knew that it wasn't Jenny's fault, Missy also knew that the more L.Joe talked to Jenny the more Bella got upset. Missy also paid attention to the teacher and took as many notes as she possibly could while he was talking. 

Class had ended and Jenny was going to tell Missy about what happened with her mother, but decided against it. At least for now she wanted it to be her secret. Missy and Jenny were walking down the hall talking when Niel came from behind Jenny and covered her eyes. Jenny turned around "yes?" she asked knowing it was Niel. 

"What are you doing today after school?" Niel asked nervously. 

Jenny looked at him apologetically "Sorry but I have to go to wor" Jenny started but cut herself off. "Worship....I have to go to worship with my mother" She lied, she almost let her secret out to Niel and class B student 'PABO!' she mentally scolded herself.

Jenny turned back around and started walking again. Niel wasn't going to give up "Can I come a worship too?" 

Jenny stopped in her tracks "Um...No, it's something special between my mother and I" Jenny continued her lie. 'Maybe I should tell him the truth?' She thought.  Jenny continued as if nothing was wrong. She quickly wen to her locker and left the school with out saying another word. She walked to the subway and got on as if nothing had happened. She was running a bit late because she had taken a small break to grab a snack at home.

Jenny started to run, she couldn't be late on her second day. As nice as the Cassie was Jenny didn't want to take advange of her. 

"Hello, sorry I'm late" Jenny said as she put on her apron. 
"Late?" The Cassie looked at her watch "One minute is not late" Cassie laughed.

Cassie was right, Wednesdays were really busy. From old people to teenagers they all came in. Jenny realized that lieing to Niel wasn't the right thing. 'I'll tell him tomorrow' Jenny thought just as the door opened and a familiar figure walked in. 

"Jenny?" the person asked. Jenny tried to hide. "Jenny?" the voice asked again. Jenny turned looked up. "I knew it was you!" The person said as if they had just discovered a gold-mine.