CHAPTER 3: SATURDAY POOL FUN + (hint of the next chapter)

Maid of the LEE Family

 

Miyoung’s POV

I woke up early today. If I’m not mistaken, it’s only 5 in the morning. I went outside and stroll around the mansion. Butler Kim told me that every Saturday the 3 siblings always bathe at the pool area. I reached the garden. I breathe the air. It smells nice. The flowers are so pretty.

                I kept walking until I found where the pool is, actually there are 4 pools here but they want me to find the one near the garden. It resembles a spa. I feel so refreshing and relaxing here.

                I went back to the mansion to wake the 3 up. They took their breakfast together with their parents at their dining area. We, servants are in the side of the dining area near the kitchen watching them eat. After that, each of the three went inside their rooms to change.

                They’re wearing black trunks and white shirts except for L.joe who’s shirtless. I must say his body is perfect. What on earth am I saying? Snap out of it Miyoung!  

                I was told by Taemin–oppa to change. Chae mi unnie handed me a swimwear.

                “Young master L.joe picked personally.” She said. I gulped. It was too revealing for me. “unnie, isn’t it too revealing? And besides, I’m only a servant here.”

                As if he heard our conversation, L.joe-oppa said, “you will be swimming together with us. We want to have fun with you, right hyung?” “yeah! Totally!” Taemin-oppa agreed. Chunji-oppa just nodded.

                I immediately changed and when I reached the pool, L.joe carried me and thrown me to the pool. We played pool games and swimming competitions.

                Chunji-oppa kept silent throughout the games but he smiles whenever I get a glimpse of him. Taemin-oppa tickles me everytime I will get near him. But L.joe-oppa always hugs me underwater. Too much skinship eh?!

                The day passed by and it’s time to rest. They showered and changed to their normal clothing. I fixed their rooms before walking back downstairs to set their dinner.

                They ate dinner at the dining area silently.  we, servants watched them eat at the suspended kitchen area.

                Chairman Lee broke the silence and said, “Miyoung-ah, you will be transferring to their school. You’ll have your first day on Monday. Your grades are high so you’re joining the special class a. you’ll be classmates with the three of them. Their friends are also in that class. Butler Kim will give you your uniform tomorrow.” “You’ll assist the three of them in the school and if you must, monitor them, arasso? I don’t want fan girls fighting crazily over them.” Madame Lee added.

                “neh. I will be a responsible and good servant to the young masters. Please don’t worry.” I assured them.

 

 

 

__________________________________________

sorry if its short and boring..

I'll try making the next chapies more interesting..

-mj♥brownleafhopper

__________________________________________