CHAPTER 4: WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A BAD TIMING?! + GOING TO SCHOOL…

Maid of the LEE Family

 

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

 

                Today’s my first day of assisting my masters to school. I’m very anxious of what the school might look like.

I looked at my cabinet to see my new school uniform. It’s cute and I like the color.

I went to Minnie-oppa’s room to check up on him. He’s already in the bathroom. I fixed his bed and prepared his uniform. He got out of the bathroom. I was so surprised because he was only wearing a towel. I quickly turned around and hid my face. I heard him chuckle.

                Taemin’s POV

                I got out of the bathroom to see Miyoung fixing my belongings. She was surprised to see me only in my towel. Hehe. I chuckled a bit when she turned around and hid her pretty face. She’s really cute.

She left my room without saying any word. She just bowed to me. And once again I felt empty. What is this feeling? I feel very happy when she’s around. But when she’s nowhere to be seen I feel empty and cold. Haaaaahhh… I wish to see her more often. Good thing she’s coming with us to school.

                Miyoung’s POV

                I got out of his room. I feel very embarrassed. I went towards Chunji-oppa’s room. I turned the knob and entered. My jaw fell when I saw him changing his top. It's my luck that he’s only shirtless not . I quickly apologized.

He finished buttoning his shirt and sat on his bed. “Chunji-oppa jeongmal mianhe.. I didn’t mean to-‘’  I was cut off by him. “Don’t worry its okay. You know, you’re really cute when you blush.” When he said that, I feel my face burning up. Oh no! That smile again!

                Chunji’s POV

                I smiled when she blush. She’s a true beauty. I got near her and pinched her cheeks. She smiled at me. Her smile makes my heart melt.  I want to keep her in my heart. She bowed once again and left my room. I can’t help but smile. Her face never leaves my mind even for a millisecond.

                Miyoung’s POV

                I entered L.joe-oppa’s room. He’s still sleeping better wake him up. I gently shrug him. No response. I shrugged him again.

 He lifted his covers. Omo! He’s only wearing his boxers! I was about to leave when he pulled me into his bed and hugged me tightly. I was struggling when he whispered into my ear, ”Miyoung my baby, just for few seconds please.. ahhh. You smell nice.” After a few seconds he let me go. I fixed his belongings while he’s in the bathroom. He got out fully dressed. He went near me and….

 

                L.joe’s POV

                I went near her and I kissed her in the cheeks. She bushed madly. She got out of my room. I smiled to myself. She smells really nice. She has fair complexion as well. I’m definitely driving her to school today.

                Miyoung’s POV

                I quickly changed to my school uniform. While I was changing, I suddenly remembered what happened. Aish! Miyoung you’re such a Pabo! How can you be this stupid?! Why is your timing so bad?!

I went outside. They’re already ready to go.

Minnie-oppa and L.joe-oppa approached me, “Miyoung-ah, Minnie-oppa will drive you.” “aniyo! L.joe-oppa will!” I was confused who to come with. Then I saw Chunji-oppa waving to me. I walked passed the 2 and went near him.

He opened the door of his car for me. Minnie-oppa and L.joe-oppa was surprised. Chunji-oppa just smiled. They started the engines of their cars and they started driving. Our ride was quiet. I only glance at him he's cute even when he's serious. In return, he smiles at me.

We stopped at a castle-looking place. It was humongous. We got out of the car and…..

 

 

___________________________________

sorry for ''late'' updating

i can't connect to the net

i'll be busy this week coz we will have our finals

but i can assure you all that i will update once a day.

 

comment and subscribe!

-mj♥brownleafhopper

_____________________________________