CHAPTER 14: MODELS FOR AUCTION?

Maid of the LEE Family

 

L.joe’s POV

                It’s been a week since the ‘Palawan Incident’. We’re not awkward but I can feel that she’s upset with me.

I always see Chunji-hyung with Miyoung thse days. They’re having their own singing lessons. I know that Chunji-hyung is not yet confessing to her.

I need to be patient.

                Taemin’s POV

                It’s good to be back in Korea. I missed my brothers, including the S. family and of course Miyoung.

I saw Miyoung with Chunji in the gazebo. They are singing. It’s good to see Chunji smiling again.

It’s actually my first time seeing him smile again. After the incident 2 years ago, he kept silent and he’s always by himself. Now I can see that he found a person that regained the true Chunji.

I hope they become good FRIENDS. Yeah friends. Am I just being pathetic or I can really sense that I should worry because of their closeness? Nah! Forget it! They’re just friends.

                Chunji’s POV

                How can I ever compare you to her?

Miyoung, you’re so amazing. You’re never going to be like her. I hope you won’t leave me like she did. I can’t live without you.

We headed to the living room to meet with the other S. family members.

Dad cleared his throat and said, “My sons, Miyoung-ah, All of you will need new haircuts and clothes because you’re all going to attend the Auction. The money we will be earning from that auction will proceed to the victims of the earthquake. Arasso?” We all nodded.

“Ajhussi, Mom told me that she’ll take care of our new styles but the haircut, I don’t know if we will be able to do that because we are now rushed and we need to go to New York to fix our hairs.” Key-hyung said.

“No need to go to New York my babies. Here are Asia’s top hair stylists. I called them yesterday and now let the make-over begins.” Mom signals it and the make-over began.

                Ricky’s POV

                They are cutting our hairs. Removing our colored streaks and making our hairs in colors of black and brown. Ajumoni wants us to be more masculine.

After a 2 hour make over, we we’re surprised that our looks are not bad. Actually it looks good on us.

Miyoung-noona looks very pretty.

 

_________________________________________________________

annyong! I know that this chapter is lame..but I only want you to see what made me

spazz all day long..it's teentop's new hair!!!!!!

kya!!! MAHAL kong L.JOE at ASAWA kong CHUNJI!! kay gwapo aba..hehe

-mj♥brownleafhopper

_________________________________________________________