CHAPTER 15: TAEMIN PLANS TO JOIN THE COMMOTION

Maid of the LEE Family

 

warning: very short chapter!!

 

 

            

                Taemin’s POV

                The make-over mom prepared for us was very tiring but whenever I see Miyoung, I forget all about everything and I always feel worry-free whenever I’m with her. I think that now’s the time for me to confess my feelings for her.

I approached her. She’s having a chat with Key-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung. When she turned around, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I can feel that my heart beats like ba-dump, ba-dump.

“ah-ouh.. Hyung, can I excuse Miyoung for a bit, I just need to discuss something with her.” I asked them.  Jonghyun.hyung just nodded.

Key-hyung whispered something to me before we could even go, “ Taemin.ah, I know you’re gonna confess to her but I just want to warn you, prepare your mind and heart for whatever might happen between you and Miyoung, arasso?”

I simply nodded. I was confused for a second. Maybe what he meant was ‘ I should be patient enough for her answer, right? Yeah! That should be it!

                Miyoung’s POV

                Taemin-oppa and I walked to the gazebo.

The breeze was refreshing. It’s the start of spring.

I turned around and saw Taemin-oppa looking so nervous. I wonder what is it that he wants to talk about with.

He started speaking, “Miyoung ah---------------

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

mianhe for making it shorter than usual..

I will ensure you that the next chapter is LONG..

 

comment and subscribe!!!

-mj♥brownleafhopper

__________________________________________________