Should she?

Unbreak My Heart

 

Kris

     And she walked away from me. I guess she’s really happy right now. Luhan will take care of her. She will be loved like she’s supposed to be. It’s good that she’s moved on. Even though I haven’t, at least she was able to get away from the sadness that I’m feeling. I lied, of course. I am jealous. Of everyone. Even of my own members. Because a girl like her is impossible to find.

     I walked around Seoul. I don’t want to go back to the dorm yet. It’s so sad. I need some fresh air. I know just the right place where I can breathe properly. I went there. But when I got there, I cannot even breathe. I can’t breathe properly when she’s around. She makes me hyperventilate. And right now, she’s there, staring at the sun.

     I was going to come near her when someone ran from my back. With his back facing mine, I know it was Luhan. He was breathing really fast when he got to her. He spun her around and I found out that she was crying. Luhan was talking to her, trying to comfort her. He then hugged her, which she responded by hugging him back.

     I forced a smile. Bitterly, I walked away from them, with the hopes that they didn’t see me. I walked silently to the dorm. Thunder roared from the sky. I looked up and found that it was about to rain. I was not in any way near the dorm right now. I had no umbrella with me. This will be the most unfortunate day that ever happened in my life. Rain fell from the sky. I looked down at my feet as I’m walking. My vision got blurry. Then I realized that tears were falling from my eyes.


Sunny

     “Sunny.” I spun around to the speaker.

     “Luhan-sshi… What are you doing here?” I asked.

     “Why are you here? And why are you crying?” he said. He brushed the tears from my cheek. Then he hugged me tightly.

     “Nothing…” I whispered.

     Just then, I saw a familiar figure walking away from us. I know that back very well. I know the person who walks that way. I wanted to call him. I wanted him to hug me like what Luhan is doing right now. I wanted him to be with me right now.

     I closed my eyes. Hoping that I am just imagining things. Maybe… Just maybe, Luhan is not here. Maybe, it was him who was hugging me right now. It was him who was comforting me right now. It was him who was with me right now. I wanted to be with him like we used to. I badly need him.

     “What are you doing there? I was worried.” Luhan said as we walked. It was raining, good thing that he has an umbrella with him.

     “I was just reminiscing the past.” I said.

     “Is it about him?” he asked.

     “Aniyo…” I lied. “It’s about Girls’ Generation. I got teary eyed when I realized that we had come this far.” I smiled to him.

     “Girls’ Generation has been very successful right now. I wonder if EXO will also be successful like your group.”

     “Of course it will also be successful like ours. Just trust me.” I told him.

     Then we talked about other things… We talked about our families, our dreams, our hobbies, our favorites. Luhan walked me back safely to the dorm. Before handling me to the girls’ custody, he lightly kissed me on the cheek. I gave him a surprised look but he just smiled at me. Aish, this kid.

     “Why did you do that?!” I playfully hit his arm.

     “To make you happy. You look so sad.” He smiled to me. Unknowingly, I smiled back.

     “Ani! I’m not sad!”

     “Can I court you Sunny?” he said. I was shocked. He pursed his lips. I don’t know what to say. “Please think about it.” He added.

     He pinched my cheek and ruffled my hair before leaving me by the door.

 

     “There’s nothing wrong if you let him court you, unnie.” Seohyun said.

     “Yeah, besides, you need someone to take that thorn out of your heart.” Sooyoung said.

     We were sitting in the living room. When I get inside, I learned that the girls eavesdropped on us. I hate it when they do that. And so, I got lots of questions regarding Luhan’s question. He is asking permission if he can court me. What should I tell him?

     “I don’t know what to tell him…’” I mumbled.

     “Unnie, the reason why you are confused is because you feel something for him.” Yoona verified. Am I feeling something for Luhan?

     “If you think you’re still into Kris, think again. Maybe not. And maybe, you’re just afraid that you’ll get hurt again that’s why you’re denying your feelings for Luhan.” Tiffany said.

     I hated my sisters for knowing me so well. They knew what I was thinking. Do I really have feelings for Luhan? But what about Kris? Am I still into him? Must be… But what about Luhan?

     “Yah, Soonkyu. We’re going to invite friends in Invincible Youth, right? Why don’t you invite him?” Hyoyeon said.

     “But… I don’t know.” I said.

     “Unnie!!! You’re so stupid! Just make a move!” Yuri said.

     “What are you thinking, Sunny? Tell us.” Taeyeon said.

     “I don’t know… Luhan… He’s too young for me.” I said.

     “Too young?!” Jessica exclaimed. “All of EXO boys are too young for you then. Even Kris.”

     “Unnie, you’re just making excuses! Just let him court you. You don’t need to say yes immediately.” Yuri said.

     Should I let him? But what if I can’t answer yes and he won’t take no for an answer? I don’t want to break his heart when the time comes. I haven’t fully moved on from Kris.

 

a/n: Short chapter. :( Starting on the next chapters, we will have more of Sunny's perspectives. And probably, more SunHan. :) and less Kris. :(

Oh, and guys. Let's pray for everyone, okay? There are some things that we can't stop. Not all things in our life are permanent. So let's cherish all the persons that we have and let's not take them for granted. If you read other SunKris fanfics, you will know about I'm Your Husband written by raSUNGYU. It's really sad that she had to pass away. So please, let's take time to pray for her. :')