NICOLE

KARA FACT

 

  • Nicole is really bad at remembering names. If Nicole calls Gyuri and Seungyeon “unnie, unnie” instead of their names for a week, she would forget her 88-unnies’ names.

  • Nicole never had an ideal model boyfriend, but she later revealed that her only ideal model is the national younger brother – Yoo Seungho.

  • Nicole always choose Jiyoung as their ideal model girlfriend if the two were guys.

  • Nicole is really frank and honest. Therefore she hate people who tell lies the most.

  • Nicole learned how to play piano when she was young. However, due to her short fingers, she couldn’t reach some of the far keys and faced difficulties in learning higher about the piano. She then changed to violin and she can play violin very well.

  • Nicole said that Gyuri can never get tired of looking at herself in the mirror, even for a whole day. Just a pimple makes her stare at the mirror for 40 minutes.

  • Nicole loves to cook. She’s KARA’s cook. Nicole’s mother said that she learned to cook on her own and could cook well. Nicole’s best dish is curry and KARA girls all love it.

  • Because of KARA’s schedule, Nicole had to put off her schoolwork but she hopes to return to school soon, finishing her pending tests and examinations to advance to university. Recently DSP stated that Nicole is currently working hard to complete her schoolwork.

  • Nicole’s ideal gasoo that she wants to achieve is Lee Hyori.

  • Nicole sent her audition video to DSP from the US. She was chosen and returned to Korea for training.

  • icole remember that the first time she met Seungyeon, Seungyeon seemed as if she had been so cold: she wore like 5,6 shirts/jackets. Nicole even thought Seungyeon was younger than her

  • Nicole loves her mother more than anything. Nicole once said that everyone could leave her one day, but she’s sure that her mother will always be by her side, give her love and take care of her.

  • Nicole’s mother didn’t like to return to Korea, yet because of Nicole, she decided to come back to Korea from the US and settle down to live together with Nicole.

  • Nicole was heavily short-sighted but she got surgery in July 2010 so her eyesight is completely normal now. Hara was the one who recommended this eye hospital to Nicole.

  • Nicole and Hara are like water and fire but in fact, they always take care of each other. Nicole often wakes up early, preparing things for Hara to bring along when the latter has schedule at early morning.

  • Nicole’s mother hid her real age from her own daughter, for she wanted to always look young in Nicole’s eyes. Nicole didn’t know her mother’s age until she searched information about one celebrity friend of her mother, with whom her mother shares the same age.

  • When Lupin album had just been released, Nicole’s mother called Jiyoung’s father and said, “This is going to be a great album, let’s buy 200 copies each to support our kids”. And then Jiyoung’s father suggested, “Shall we go for 500 copies instead?”

  • icole gains weight easily. In order to eat freely and stay in shape, Nicole exercises regularly.

  • Nicole’s cousin – Anthony Lee – secretly took part in Mnet Superstar K Audition 2010 in US

  • Nicole was born in Korea, and moved to US when she was very young. In 2006, she officially came back to Korea and became DSP’s trainee.

  • As for Nicole, she wanted to run a French bakery, for she loves baking.

  • Nicole is obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight. In 2007, she finished a Harry Potter book in English in 4 days, reading from 11 P.M to 4 A.M every day. She also improved her Korean by reading Harry Potter in Korean.

  • Nicole also has a puppy, which was a gift from the principal of the Veterinary University that Nicole was attending during the program “Celebrity goes to school” of Mnet. Nicole asked Kamilia whether they like the name Sundae or Dubu better. Kamilias chose Dubu at the end. Nicole calls Dubu Sun Dubu. It’s a combination between Sundae and Dubu; Sun is last name and Dubu is first name