Love .

We Got Married.

MINZY POV

 

I blinked many times, trying to understand the situation. One single bed; what was that even supposed to mean? I was so not gonna share a bed with Jong In. Hell no. "Please stop recording. Now." I turned to the cameraman who quickly turned off the camera and scratched the back of his head. "Tell me there is another bed." he shrugged, not saying anything. "You must be kidding me." I let out a sigh of frustration, and entered the room, with Jong In following from behind. He wasn't saying anything, not even a word; he must have been as shocked as I was. 

"Can we stop recording for today?" the cameraman nodded, and the staff quickly came next to Jong In and I. I could see them taking out a bunch of papers from a grey suitcase. Oh no..


AUTHOR POV 

 

Her feet roamed around the house for two hours straight. She was annoyed, furious, aggravated. She just didn't understand why she had agreed to do that stupid t.v show. It was no one's fault, but hers though. She could've said no, she could've just begged YG to put Lee Hi instead of her, but she just didn't. 

Minji stopped walking and faced Jong In who was on the sofa, and looked lost in thought. There he was, the guy she'd have to spend everyday with. The guy she'd have to face and bare with for 6 months. The guy who was nothing like her ideal type, but the opposite of it. That rude, cocky, conceited guy. She wondered what was it that fans liked about him.

With a small 'tsk' sound coming out of her plump lips, Minzy left the living room to unpack her stuff. "Finally.." Kai whispered when she left, as he had noticed her staring at him for more than 5 minutes. Was she his stalker or something? That girl was seriously creepy and to think that he had to share a house with her was seriosuly worrying him. He can already imagine how awkward and boring it'll be like to be with Minzy. They'll have nothing to talk about and he won't be able to go clubbing because she sure as hell will say no to clubs. Now he has to think of a way to entertain her whenever he wants to sneak out of the house.

Jong In's phone went off, cutting him off from his thoughts. Checking who had sent the message, a small frown appeared on his face. It was Chanyeol who had been bugging him all day, asking to visit. Of course, Chanyeol being the hardcore 2ne1 fan he was, would totally love to visit them and be near Minzy.

[2:34pm] From: Yeollie  ---  To: Kai

Jong In please, please, I beg you. I'll do whatever you want! Just let me visit!

I won't steal her away from you!

 

JongIn scoffed.

As if stealing Minzy away was one of his worries. He could careless about it; he just didn't want an annoying Chanyeol jumping around the house.

Reaching upstairs, he found Minzy hanging her clothes in the closet. He shook his head in disapprovement the moment his eyes landed on her shirts and sweaters. They were things he'd wear. Things that only men and tomboys would wear. But then again, he remembered that Minzy wasn't the 'cute' type who'd wear dresses or skirts, but the opposite of it. Slipping off his sandals, he proceeded to lay on the bed, watching Minzy's every move. She looked so normal, she looked like any other girl in Seoul. She didn't really look like a celebrity; there was nothing special about her. 

"Listen Kai, I know how you feel about all this and I know Minzy isn't the prettiest girl in the world, but I'm pretty sure you won't regret doing this and if you get to know her, you might like her. She's a beautiful girl, she's talented, she's cute. I know I know, you don't see it now but that's because you haven't even tried to know her."    

SooMan's words rang on his head. Maybe he was right. After all, Kai remembers those times when celebrities were asked to choose their favorite kpop girl idol, they'd always choose Minzy. He should try and see what was so good about her. Just as he was about to call her name, Minzy's phone started ringing.

"Great.." he mumbled, feeling a little annoyed. He just hated it when someone interrupted him, or kept him from doing things.

Minzy gasped, dropping her phone to the ground. What the person on the other line had said to her, was like a hard slap on the face. She wasted no time, hanging up and finally facing him. 

"I need to go." she simply said, making her way toward the door. Jong In stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. He did catch a small tear rolling down her cheek, the moment she turned to leave. Should he follow her and ask if she's okay, or should he just give her some space? Of course he has to let her go. Besides, what is he gonna do if she starts crying? He's never been good at handling womens feelings. He just wouldn't know what to do.

Jong In shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. A soft voice called his name and he quickly looked at the door, thinking it was Minzy or someone else. But he saw no one. Shrugging again, he looked up at the ceiling. The same voice was heard once more. This time, he stood up and looked around the room. Again, there was no one. Sighing, he walked back to the bed and was about to lay down when the same voice called his name again, and again, and again.

Jong In groaned in frustation and decided to leave, to get rid of that voice.

*

Just as she was about to leave the house, the directions the staff indicated her and Kai, came to her mind and she remembered that she was not supposed to go out without him. She softly sighed and to the backyard, sitting on the cold floor. Him never leaving her mind.

 

"Oh come on, Minji. Don't be mad.. It wasn't my decision. It's not like I really like her!" Taemin came to Minzy, hugging her waist from behind. "I'm not mad." she stubbornly said, freeing herself from his embrace. Taemin sighed for the 100th time and walked towards her. This morning, he had received the  news about him being on 'We got married' together with Naeun. He wasn't planning on telling Minzy just yet, but she somehow found out about it and became extremly jealous. Taemin had spent all day trying to explain how it was just a fake marriage, and he didn't have any feelings toward Naeun whatsoever. Minzy, being the jealous girlfriend she was, kept on refusing to let him comfort her because "Don't touch me. You might embrace her with those arms.". Taemin chuckled and finally embraced Minzy tightly, so she wouldn't pull away. "Look, Minji.. I'm not gonna lie. Naeun is a really pretty girl.." she felt a hard pang on her heart and quickly tried to pull away; but Taemin was stronger, so he held her tighter. "But you're just perfect for me. It doesn't matter how many pretty or cute girls are out there, you're the only one for me. You're like my other half. You understand me and I understand you. As cheesy as it might sound, we're just perfect for each other and you're the only one I love." he quickly twirled her around so she would face him. "Promise you'll always love me.." she whispered, her face getting closer to his. "I promise I will always love you, and only you, Minji."

 

Minzy's tears started to slowly roll down her cheeks. "Yeah, sure.. liar.." she whispered, as she stared at a cute selca she and Taemin took on the day he confesed his love for her. Even though they both knew that Minzy wasn't allowed to date anyone, they decided to take a risk and secretly go out. They somehow managed to go on dates, see each other everyday, without being getting caught. Their relationship was going perfect; they both loved each other so much..

*

Walking down the stairs, the voice started to slowly fade. They further he walked, they less he'd hear it. Maybe he should go out and the voice will fully go away. Indeed it did once Kai enterd the backyard. He smiled wide when he noticed the voice was gone. But his smile fell when he heard soft sobs. He walked closer to where the sobs where coming from, and found Minzy, sitting on the cold floor while looking at a picture. Kai squinted his eyes a little to get a better look of what she was staring at and s=his jaw dropped down to his ankles. He just couldn't believe what his eyes had seen. Was is Minzy with.. Taemin??              

 


Hi guys. I know, it's a short update but I'm really sorry. I'm in China right now for vacations and I barely have any time to update.. I'll update soon though. By the way, you guys are awesome. I almost have 100 subs! I can't believe it. Thank you so so much you guys. <3 I wish you all happiness!