Jealousy

We Got Married.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jongin's jaw slightly dropped as he stared at the crying girl before him. Everything became confusing in a matter of seconds and he couldn't understand what was going on.

Minji.Taemin.Photo.Together.Crying.What!

What in the world was going on? Everything was just confusing the hell out of him, it was happening so fast he felt like he was gonna pass out at any moment. With quiet steps, he went back inside the house he now shared with her, and sat down on the couch, trying to process what he had just seen. Were Taemin and Minzy dating? Possibly. Even if Taemin seemed to be the type of guy to go for cutesy girls like Naeun, Jongin knew him too well to believe he would go out with someone like Minji. Not for her, but for her type of body. Taemin wasn't as innocent as fangirls thought he was. In fact, he was way worse than Jongin himself.

The door suddenly flung open and a red Minji entered the living room, her hand hanging low as she fastened her pace towards the stairs. She just wanted to avoid him at a moment like this. Her heart was aching and she just didn't care about anything but her and her feelings. Once she reached upstairs, she opened the door for the bedroom and was greeted by those bed sheets she disliked the very first time she landed her eyes on them. It reminded her of Taemin and it only made it worse for her. She knew she had to forget about him, but everything just seemed to remind her how he wasn't hers anymore. Why was life so cruel for her

She let herself fall onto the soft mattres as she began crying against the pillow, her tears wetting it all. But she didn't care, she just wanted to let it all out and she did. Only to fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

----

It was already 10pm and Jongin was as sleepy as a sloth. He knew Minzy was probably already sleeping on their bed so he tried to use the couch for the night, but no matter what position he got on, he was so uncomfortable. The couch was just too hard; Not soft at all.

" it."

He wasn't gonna torture himself just because he might feel awkward sleeping on the same bed as Minzy. Screw the awkwardness, he was too tired to even think about it. Might as well rest on something soft.

The male made his way upstairs, slowly opening the door to peek inside. A small smile ghosted on his lips for a second as he saw that Minji was laying on the side of the bed where the male was, leaving the female side for him. "Babo, you're on my side." he whispered, poking her cheek. Even he didn't have any feelings for her, he had to admit she looked quite cute while being asleep.

Jongin grabbed a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. He was watching his reflection on the mirror as he made sure to wash his mouth the right way, when suddenly, his phone went off indicating he had gotten a text message. When he was sure his teeth were pefectly cleaned, he grabbed his phone and slowly laid on th bed beside Minzy. Once he unlocked his phone, a smirk found its way to his plump lips as he saw who it was from. Taemin.

From: Taemin [10:12pm]

Dude guess what.

 

From: Kai [10:13pm] 

What. You too, guess what.

A few seconds passed and Taemin sent Jongin a picture. He quickly tapped on it and waited for it to load. When it did, his smirk only grew bigger. It was a picture of Taemin and Naeun. She seemed to be asleep and Taemin was winking at the camera. So they also made them share a bed, huh. One minute later, Jongin got another text from him wich said:

From: Taemin [10:15pm]

I can't stop staring at her face. She's beautiful when she sleeps. Don't have dirty thoughts though.

We didn't do anything, we're suppossed to share a bed as part of the show. ^^ What were you gonna say though?

"Cheessy hyung." he mumbled to himself, and clicked on the camera icon. He positioned himself next to Minzy as he took a selca of them. 

From: Kai [10:15pm]

Lucky bastard, but not as lucky as me ;)

 

From: Taemin [10:15pm]

Why? Girls from night clubs aren't better than Naeun though. So if you have a hot girl there with you, she doesn't count.

 

From: Kai [10:16pm]

I never said she was someone from a night club or something.

 

From: Taemin [10:16pm]

Who is it then? :o

Jongin sent the picture he took of him and Minji and waited for Taemin to reply. 5 minutes later, no reply. 10 minutes, still no reply. 15 minutes, no reply. Now Jongin was sure something was going on between his bestfriend and the girl sleeping beside him.

----

Taemin couldn't stop staring at the picture his friend had sent him. There was a something inside his chest, squeezing every part of him and it felt like it was asphyxiaiting him. He just couldn't breathe properly and his ears grew hot; Too hot. 

From: Kai [10:47pm]

LOL, are you still awake?

He didn't want to reply to the text messages anymore. He was too overwhelmed at the time. What was his Minzy doing with Jongin? And on the same ing bed?

From: Kai [10:50pm]

Guess you're sleep. Anyways, rest well. I'll just cuddle Minji and then sleep, too. Night.

 

From: Taemin [10:50pm]

Wait.

 

From: Kai [10:50pm]

Oh so you're awake

 

From: Taemin [10:51pm]

Sorry I went to get some water.

Anyway, why is Minzy there with you? You guys are dating? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?

 

From: Kai [10:53pm]

LMFAO. Calm down, yo. We're not dating, but she will be my new wife starting tomorrow.

Seems like you're too busy with Naeun to notice that I'll be doing the show, too. With Minzy.

We also have to sleep together like you guys. Isn't it cool?

 

"No.. Not with her, stupid.." Taemin mumbled, suddenly feeling desperate about the whole situation. He knew he had no right to feel what he was feeling at the time, but he couldn't help it. Jealousy took over him.

From: Taemin [10:56pm]

Cool. Need to sleep. Night.

Jongin smiled at the last text his friend sent him, feeling satisfied at how quickly his mood changed from being happy, to being jealous. It was just hilarious. It seemed like He was gonna be able to have some fun while having Minzy around him.  

 


A/N Hiiiiii perfect people! Long time no see to some of you.. I'm sorry for not updating in like a month but I seriously have some writer's block with this story and I'm not satisfied with the chapter at all.. BUT, I will update tomorrow or the day after for sure! I promise and there'll be some Kaiminzy and Taeminzy interaction so please look foward to it! Anyways, thank for voting the story. Really, thank you soooo much! I love you, guys! Please be happy in your lives. <3