There's Only One Bed!?

We Got Married.


 
MINZY POV

 

Seeing Jong In's stupid smirk didn't cause me anything, so I just nodded, showing off my oh-I-don't-care-this-is-lame face and started walking ahead. I was actually pretty excited about the ice cream machine that SooMan had mentioned before. 13 different freaking flavors. This was going to be heaven!

"Hey! Wait up. You're walking too fast." I heard Kkamjjong yell from behind. I shrugged.

"Not my problem that you're a turtle." I mumbled, fastening my steps and looking around the building, looking for the ice cream. I stopped walking and faced Jong In who was trying to catch up with me. When he finally reached my level, I tilted my head.

"So?"

"So what?"

"So where's the ice cream?"

"Oh.. It's on th-" his phone suddenly went off, cutting him off. He quickly took it out and started typing. I let out a heavy sigh and started tapping the floor with my right foot. How rude..  Jong In noticed and rolled his eyes. A sudden smirk came playing on his lips as he looked up at me.

"Want ice cream?"

No. I want corn. Of course I want ice cream, what else would I be looking for??

"Yeah." I simply replied, not wanting to talk to him at all. I don't quite like the type of guys like him or EunHyuk. Them ladies men. I hate their way of thinking; only like girls with doll faces, big oily butts, huge s, long hair, and a small waist. Like really? Go and get a mannequin!   

"Follow me then." he spoke, signaling me with his fingers. I my lips just thinking about ice cream. I love ice cream, a lot. It makes me happy. I'd even marry an ice cream man just to get free ice cream everyday~

"There. The ice cream machine is in that office." He pointed at a door that didn't really look like an office door. You know, those kinda doors that look like office doors? Ugh, forget it. I don't know how to explain it. I grinned, suddenly feeling content and hurried inside. "Aish, why is it so dark here?" I complained. I heard him chuckle and the door suddenly closed. "What the..." I quickly searched for the electrical switch and turned the lights on.

"WHAT THE HELLLLL!!" I realized I was in a closet, surrounded by mops and brooms that stank like hell. Oh hell no, how dares he. I was trying to act decent around him, but he just declared war. "YAAHH! JONG IN YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT TO THE NOW!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I heard him laugh on the other side. "Sorry Mitzy, but I have to go." Whut. Did he just call me 'Mitzy'? Oh hell no. "You bastard! Open this door before I break it and murder you!" I threatened, but I only got another laugh from him. Does he think I'm joking? He better prays that I don't get out of here any time soon cause he'll be dead meat!

"Okay, okay. I'll let you out~" he said. "When I come back from the night club. Puahahaha!" I gasped.

"YAH! Open this stupid door! I swear, if you leave, I'll break it down and I will burn your eyelashes!!!" I yelled, but this time I didn't get a response from the other side. The jerk had already left.

 


KAI POV

 

I kept on walking away from the closet. To be honest, I didn't feel guilty for what I did to her, I'd have IF she was pretty or cute. But she was none of it so it caused me to feel nothing. I took out my phone and scrolled down the messages, looking for one certain girl- Hannah. Last time I talked to her, was when SooMan told me about the marriage. That day I left her alone and . I didn't get the chance to finish her and today was the perfect day to do so.

[4:37pm] From: Kai   ---- To: Hannah

Wait for me. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Don't touch your self just yet.

[4:38pm] From: Hannah    ---- To: Kai

Hurry oppa~~~ I can't wait!!! :c :*

[4:40pm] From: Kai   ---- To: Hannah

I kno baby ;)

I replied and hurried to the van. On my way out, I bumped into Chanyeol who was laughing histerically while playing something on his phone. Typical. 

*

"Nufff~~ Oppa~~ You so good~~" Hannah moaned as I devoured her neck with my wet lips. Oh her skin tasted so sweet and salty at the same time. It was the perfect combination. "I missed you ,oppa~ Where were you all these past days?" she asked, making me feel annoyed. I stopped kissing her neck and sat up straight. Did she honestly have to ask that and remind me of the stupid marriage and that tomboy girl? I was having a bad day and just wanted to get off all the stress with this girl, but what did she do? Ruin it.

"You know what? I'm leaving. Thanks for ruining my day." I got up, grabbing my stuff and walking towards the door. Hannah quickly stood up and ran towards my direction. I knew it.

"Why are you leaving though, I thought we were having fun?"

"Yes, we were. Until you opened your big mouth and ruined it. Bye." I left without another word being spoken.    

 

MINZY POV

 

It had already been an hour since Jong In left me locked in this smelly closet. I wasn't screaming or banging on the door anymore; I had given up. It didn't matter how much I yelled, it was no use cause it seemed like no one could hear me. "This .." I mumbled, leaning my head against the door. I suddenly heard a loud laugh on the other side. "It's him!" I quickly stood up and started banging on the door. "OPEN IT NOW!! YOU'RE SOOO DEAD MEAT" I yelled. I was so annoyed, it was the first time I met him and he already had me locked in here. I was going to make sure he'd pay for this. I kept on banging on the door without realizing that it had already opened, causing me to hit his face with my fist. 

"OUCH!" I heard a deep voice, manly voice. Oops! Seems like it isn't Jong In. I looked up and found two big eyes looking down at me. EHMERGEDDD!! It was Chanyeol. Park ing Chanyeol. The dude with the y voice and sick rap skills. The guy with the perfect height and thick lips. Oh no!

"Omo, sorry!" I quickly bowed many times. He just kept staring at me; I can already imagine what he's thinking. Nonono, he must think I'm a freak and a rude kid! And all because of that Kkamjjong. I swear, next time I see him I.will.kill.him.

I stopped bowing and looked up at Chanyeol whose mouth was opened. Whut. What was he doing?  Is he okay? I brought my hand up and poked his shoulder, making him shake his head. "Oh, sorry. It's fine!" he quickly said, bowing back at me. Well, seems like at least, he's not rude. Good, cause he's my bias, heh.

I smiled in return and waved. "Well, nice to meet you. I'll see you around." I said and started walking away. "Wait!" I heard him call me and I just turned my face. "Yes?"

"Erm.. Why were you in the closet?" he asked me with fishy-like lips. I frowned. Because mr. Jong In is a jerk and an who locked me, just so he could go out and get s!! "Uhm, well.. Jong I-" "Oh Minzy! There you are girl." I was cut off by Papa YG who had a huge grin on his face. Oh so you're happy right now that you signed that stupid contract and are gonna make more money for selling me to a stupid tv show with Kai?? No, he has to know I'm not content with all of this. I saw his grin disapear once he noticed my huge frown. "Where's Jong In?" SooMan popped his head from behind. "Oh, Channie you already met Minzy" Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Yeah." "Good. So where's Jong In?" I turned to look at the man and smirked. "He's at the club." I simply said, and quietly waited for his epic expression. "WHAT?" he yelled. 

Opps, seems like someone's mad. Hah. "Alright. It's okay, he and Minzy will be able to get to know each other tomorrow." Papa YG said. Tomorrow? "Just make sure he doesn't run away again. We need him to be there. After all, he's the future husband." SooMan bowed and YG and I started exiting the building.

"What do you mean tomorrow? Are we gonna start shooting?"

"Yes."

"But it's too soon!!!"

"Come on Minzy, it's not soon. Plus, we've been getting many fan-mails saying that they can't wait for the show to start. Don't you love your fans? Do this for them. They support you, you should at least show your gratitud by doing this." I sighed. After all, he was right. "Alright then."

 


First day shooting, first day living together.

AUTHOR POV 

It was finally the day Minzy and Kai would start shooting the first episode of WGM, and the day they would meet for the "first" time. EXOtics and Blackjacks were excited about it; they loved the pairing. They already had given them couple names, such as "Kaizy" "The dancing machines" "The couple with the plump lips" "Kkamjong couple". However, Minzy and Kai weren't that happy about it; In fact, they hated the idea. They didn't understand why they chose them if they had nothing in common. One thing was for sure though, neither Minzy nor Kai, would be nice to each other as long as the cameras weren't around. 

"Okay, we're goona start shooting in 5 mins. Everyone get ready!" the director announced. Minzy sighed and stood outside of the restaurant, while Kai was inside. "This is lame.." she mumbled under her breath. "Okay, we're gonna start in 5..4..3..2." Minzy walked in front of the camara, smiling shyly. "Oh mo!! I'm so nervous!!" she said, fixing her hair. "Today's the day! I don't know what I'll say to him!!" she squealed, to make it seem real. They were already filming the part where the couple meet for the first time, and the first shot was Minzy who would be outside of the restaurant, while Kai waits for her to go inside. "What if I he thinks I'm weird? What if he doesn't like me?" she pouted, making the camera man chuckle. "Alright, alright. I should relax" Minzy inhaled and then exhaled. "Let's go!!" she said, and started walking towards the restaurant. "Oh mo, oh mo!! We're almost here!!" she squealed once again.

Minzy and the cameras entered the restaurant. She looked around until her eyes landed on one guy with beautiful plump lips. "Hkibfikjsd, Is that him??" she asked the camera as if it'd answer. She slowly started walking towards him, and when she reached the table were Kai was, she slowly poked his back. "H-hi~" she shyly smiled. Jong In quickly stood up and bowed with a grin on his face. "Hi, nice to meet you." he replied. A sudden awkward silence filled the restaurant. "Em, let's sit." "A-ah, yeah~".

Kai and Minzy stayed silent for a while, both would quietly steal glances to each other from time to time. "So.. Um.." Kai started speaking. "How about you tell me about you while we eat something?" Minzy nodded. "I love to draw, it relaxes me. I own a puppy, his name is Dougie!" she chuckled. "I love to dance, I'm the dancing machine yo!" she joked, making Kai laugh. "Hey! That's my nickname~" he argued. "Yeah, well I've always been the dancing machine, so you can't take the title away~" she argued back. "We'll see, we'll see." he winked. 

The camera man suddenly handed the couple an envelope. Minzy grabbed it and started reading. "Dear Kaizy couple, we hope you enjoyed such great time, having dinner and getting to know each other. But the fun won't end here. The two of you need to head to the van that will be waiting outside for you. Go go!" The two of them looked at each other and stood up. "Let's go."

*

*

Minzy and Kai exited the van and look ahead of them. They were right in front of a small, but cute house. 'Oh no.. Don't tell me they're gonna make us live together..' The camera man poked Kai's shoulder and handed him another envelope. It was now Kai's turn to read out loud. "Kai and Minzy, this will be your new house. We hope you find everything of your liking and have no problems. The key to the house is now given to you." the camera man gave Minzy the key. "Please ejoy and have a nice day." the couple glanced at each other and walked towards the house. Minzy was smiling all the time; of course it was fake. 

When the two of them entered the house, their jaw dropped. Everything was so nice, it had a minimalist style, and there were pictures of them, hanging on the walls. "Whoa.." Kai mumbled. "Do you like it?" Minzy nodded, excitedly. "Of course!"

They both heard barks coming from the living room and quickly walked towards it. Kai's smile grew bigger as he saw Monggu happily wiggling its tail. On the other hand, Minzy was even happier to find Douggie. At least she'd not have to go through all of this alone. She now had her baby with her. "So this is Monggu!" Kai grabbed his dog and took it to Minzy, who also carried Dougie. "He's cute!" she said, petting it. "This is Dougie. The one I metioned before~" "Cute."

After some time of being here and there, they both headed upstairs to unpack. Their jaws dropped as they saw that there was only one door. "I think we'll be sharing a room." he commented. "You think so, hehe" Minzy nervously chuckled and opened the door. "I hope we don-" both of them dropped their suitcases. "There's only one bed!?"

 


Okay, so I apologize about this chapter and about updating late. I was really busy with school, but this week is the last one so I'm gonna be free and I will update everyday! :D I wrote this chapter real quick before going to bed because you guys deserved it!! I hope you don't think it's too ty. 

I love you guys <3