First Meeting.

We Got Married.
(Go ahead and watch the 40 seconds presentation ^^)
 
 
 

 

MINZY POV 
 
Oct, 12. 2012. São Paulo, Brazil.
 
 
I was smoothly moving my body as the music was playing on the background. Sweat was dripping off my forehead; I had been practicing for 8 hours straight. The same song over and over again. What can I say?, this is the first world tour 2ne1 is having and I wanted to impress our fans form all over the world. In this case, our Brazilian fans.
The song came to an end and without realizing it, I was already laying on the cold floor, pantting for air. Yes, it's hard to be such a good dancer like me, but hey! I love being the best female dancer in the kpop world. Oh yes.
I heard the door's knob turn and the door flung open. It was papa YG and he had a big grin on his face; it was a bit creppy if I may comment.
 
"Minggki! How's the best maknae doing? You're working hard, aren't you?"
 
Minggki..
The only times he called me that nickname, was when he wanted a favor from me, or when he had already done something I might would not like.
I stood up without any emotions and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a chair at the back of the room. I turned to look at him with a small smile, while cleaning the sweat on my forehead.
 
"Always. You wanted to tell me something?"
 
"Good girl! Actually, yes. I need to talk to you about something and I'm not sure of how you're going to take it, but just remember that you signed a contract when you first joined the YG family~"
 
Oh how I hate it when he mentions that stupid contract. He knows he'll be able to make me do whatever he wants just by reminding me of it. I forced a smile and waited for him to proceed. I was honestly getting nervous; you have no idea of how crazy this man is and scary.
 
"What is it?"
 
I crossed my fingers, hoping it wouldn't be something 'that bad' and kept my face straight with a blank expression on. Whatever it was, I'd totally have to agree with it.
Papa YG smirked and walked closer to me.
 
 
"Don't worry Mingkki, this will make you wealthier. You know about that show Dara and Bom always watch at night?"
 
"We got married?"
 
"Yes!"
 
"What about it?"
 
"You're gonna be in it."
 
"As a guest, right?"
 
"No. As a wife!"
 
WHAAAAAAAAT?
I turned to look at him with an obvious shocked expression. My eyeballs almost popped out of its sockets and my jaw was hanging down to my ankles. It was a crazy idea, more than a crazy idea!; It was the stupidest idea EVER. Hurray for this smart man standing in front of me.
 

KAI POV  

Oct, 12. 2012. Seoul South Korea.

 

Since today was my free day, meaning there was no practice or whatever, I decided I'd go to a club and get some pretty big and beautiful asses. I might be an idol, but come on, I'm a human being as well; I have needs just like everyone else in this world does. Wearing the same smirk I shoot to girls at every concert EXO has, I exited the dormitory. I called Taemin to invite him. Just like me and you, he's got needs as well and being the wonderful bestfriend that I am, I invited him to go with me.

As I arrived the club on the sm van, I noticed how there was a long line to enter the club and how many y ladies were anxiously waiting to get in. I exited the van and as soon, girls noticed me and began squilling. Not gonna lie, I quite love it. I gave them some fan-service and shot my famous smirk. Girls went crazy and started to run towards me; of course my body guards stopped them. Haha.

I entered the club and looked around for Taemin, since I couldn't find him anywhere, I decided I'd just hook up with some lady. I sat in a corner and quietly observed girls. There was one girl that caught my attention in particular; she had long black hair, red lipstick, white high heels, this tight white dress that was long enough to cover half of her bott and showed off her big fake bobbies. Pretty ty, huh? Well, I like ty.

I calmly stood up and walked towards that cutie; I was pretty sure she was gonna give it to me tonight.

"Hey!"

I greeted her, she scoffed and ignored me as if I was some kind of fool trying to get at her. Well, I was BUT I'm not just anyone. I'm Kim Jong In for Christ's sake. I smiled and waited until she noticed who I was. Her jaw dropped once she knew and quickly put on her best smile. It looked cute, but I knew it was fake.

"Hello, it's a placer to meet you! I'm Hannah."

 
I smiled at her and turned around; it was now my time to ignore her. I started walking away and I felt a cold hand grabbing my arm stopping me from going any further. Didn't need to guess, it was Hannah girl!.
 
"I'd like to buy you some drinks.. Would you like to?"
 
She sweetly asked and I answered back with a smirk..
 
.
.
.
 
"Ah oppa, you're the best kisser ever~"
 
Hannah moaned as I was hungrily marking her neck. We were now at a motel doing what I was expecting to do since this morning. I stopped kissing her and proceeded to lift her dress even more and I was about to see her big and beautiful...
RINGGG RINGGG
..
My cellphone started ringing and I was OF COURSE going to ignore it. Hannah moved a bit, trying to stand up but I layed her back down.
RINGGG RINGGG
It ringged for the second time and I ignored it as well. I grabbed Hannah's body and moved it closer to mine.
RINGGG RINGGG
 
"DAMMIT!!"
 
I cursed out loud and it startled Hannah. I was really pissed off; Who the hell calls me at a moment like this?. I checked the caller ID and it was Lee Soo Man. . I quickly answered the call with a polite 'Yoboseo?' and waited for him to talk.
 
"Jong In?"
 
"Ne.."
 
"I need you to come here as soon as possible, which means NOW."
 
Sheesh, what did I do now?. I turned to look at Hannah who was taken back and shrugged. What could I do? Stay here with her and finish my bussines? Of course not! Lee Soo Man is much more important than some easy girl. Running as fast as I could and leaving the poor Hanna half on the bed, I went to the van and hurried towards the sm building. Once I got there, I quickly took the elevator.
Floor #1.. Floor #2.. Floor #3.......... Floor #11!
I hurried out of the elevator and ran to his office.
 
"Kai! hehe you're here!"
 
Soo Man exclaimed and I made a face. Yes, I'm a bit spoiled but it's because I am allowed to be like that. Being the hardwroking one among EXO, makes me have privileges and I quite enjoy it. I proceeded to have a seat and wait for Soo Man to speak up. I wasn't nervous at all; all the things he makes me do are just as easy as to breath.
I took one of the candies that were on his desk and unwrapped it, placing it inside my mouth, letting the sweet of it melt. I turned to look at him once he started talking. He sounded a bit nervous and I was just glaring at him with a raised eyebrow. The next thing he said, made me spit out the candie and choke with my own saliva.
Did I even hear right? Was he actually talking about me getting married?.
"Whattt?? Getting married?? WITH WHO?"
"Gong Minzy, maknae and main dancer of 2NE1!"
"Gong Minzy? The girl whose hair has always been short and doesn't dress cute nor girly?"
"Mhmm."
 
Whuut? Why would he even match me up with that girl, why couldn't it be someone cute like Sulli from f(x) or Suzy from miss A; why did it have to be Gong Minzy?. I have always accepted all the things that he asks me to do but not this time. Gong Minzy was not even my type of girl, I don't even remember how she looks like. All I know is that she's like Amber from f(x), they're manly girls. The only thing is that at least, Amber belongs to sm but not that Minzy girl. Eww.
"I refuse."
"What? Kai you must do this!!"
I stood up, ready to leave. This was an insane idea; there was no way that I would do it. I opened the door but Soo Man had already grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving. I turned to look at him with an annoyed expression.
"Listen Kai, I know how you feel about all this and I know Minzy isn't the prettiest girl in the world..."
Tsk, not even in 2NE1!
"..But I'm pretty sure you won't regret doing this and if you get to know her, you might like her. She's a beautiful girl, she's talented, she's cute. I know I know, you don't see it now but that's because you haven't even tried to know her. Please, I need you to be in that show. It'll be for 6 months and after that time, I'll give you a solo and I'll promote you separately from EXO."
I smirked at his last words. After all, this show was going to bring me some good things in the future and getting "married" with that girl wouldn't be that bad ...maybe.
 
 

The Day
 

MINZY POV

Oct, 19. 2012. Seoul South Korea.

 

7 days had already passed since I got the shock of my life. Being told that I'll be getting married soon with some girly boy that I barely know, totally got me off guard. Today was 2ne1's last day of the world tour and the day that I would meet him. I'll be honest, I wasn't nervous at all. We all in the kpop world, know that Kim Jong In is a jerk and likes to play with girls; something that I despite. I still don't understand why they're trying to match us up. We're the total opposite from each other and he's too girly. It'd have been better if they'd have had match me with Chanyeol. Yes, Park Chanyeol. He's got a perfect height, a manly voice, pretty tight rap skills, and he's sooooo good looking. But noo, they had to put me with Mr. Kkamjjong. I guess the only thing that make us equal are the dance skills. I gotta recognize that the way he dances is pretty clean and well done; it's good. 

As soon as we landed in Korea, we passed through the airport which was full of Black Jacks, trying to get pictures of us and welcoming us home. As I was trying to get to 2ne1's van, a fan grabbed my arm and before I could say something, she gave me a Rilakkuma bear. Although I have never liked Rilakkuma or any other Hello Kitty stuff, I greatfully took the gift and bowed my head to the girl. As I turned around proceeding to my van I heard a soft voice calling me. I stopped walking and turned around; it was the same girl.

"I just want to say that you're so lucky you got chosen to be on the show with Kai oppa!!!"

My eye twitched at the things she said. Me being lucky? Psh, Kai was the lucky one. He's was gonna be honored for being in my precense. I smiled at the girl and did a small nod. With that, she squealed and I left to 2ne1's dorm to get my hair and make up done for the meeting with Lee Soo Man and Kai. Once I was done with the whole thing, papa YG and I went to sm building where we would meet them. I honestly didn't like stepping into their building -it was the enemy after all. Besides, I didn't want to see Sulli; I have never liked her since the first time that I saw her with him, my first love. Thanks to that , I now can't even see his face.

Papa YG and I stepped inside sm building and a warm draft brushed my skin. It felt so weird although it was a familiar feeling; something I had felt before.. YG and I stayed still waiting for the two men to come down and talk to us. I was scanning the place. It honestly looked really cheap; YG's building looks much more cleaner and has got better stuff which makes it look luxurious.

After some minutes of waiting at the entrance, I saw the two guys coming out of the elevators. Lee Soo Man was wearing a big grin on his face and Jong In boy had a whatever-face on; Rude kid. As they approached us, I politely bowed my head in which Soo Man did as well. I lifted my gaze towards Kai, waiting for him to bow, but he didn't. Instead, he rolled his eyes. Oh, I knew this would be a bad idea! I should have refused.. I unknowingly stared at Kai with furrowed brows. He noticed my facial expression and glared at me. Whuuuut!!

  Soo Man cleared his throat and started speaking up.

"Ahem, we need to sign some contracts and see the schedules for the recordings and for the photoshoot for the both of you. Kai, why don't you take Minzy for a tour around the bulding? I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen the dance studios and offices and oh! Go and show her our ice cream machine. It has 13 flavors! go, go and show her!"

Kai turned to face me.

"Would you like that Minzyssi?"

he asked with an evil smirk playing on his lips.

 


A/N

A ty first chapter? >.< sorry~ I've been so busy with school and I can't concentrate on the story but I will update *^*

SO, I was so amazed to see 41 subscribers!!! OuO I really wanted to cry for happiness! I didn't think I would even have 20 subbies but .fkhskjfhaskjd I guess it wasn't a crappy foreword after all =w=

Thank you so much for being so nice enough to subscribe! I promise I will have a better chapter for chapter 2 :)

Also guys, check the story feed that's placed on the left side of the screen. I will let some messages there just in case that I can not update or something~

Thanks again for subscribing and commenting. I love you all my babies x3