Morning rays

U and Me

 

 

The first sunrays were peeking from the curtains and landing on the wooden floor of a small room.  This place was a total mess… Clothes scattered everywhere few empty bottles of champagne and wine located in the corner of the room and near a huge bed were three figures were still deeply sleeping. Or it seemed so…

A pair of eyes opened when one of the sunrays hit its face. It was girl and a beautiful one. Her dark green eyes were looking nowhere, maybe trying to put pieces of memories that happened yesterday together. Lifting one of the hands she covered her face and a painful moan left her lips. She felt terrible… Her head was hurting like hell and every little move she made didn’t make it better.  At least they made home safely…

Turning away from the annoying light coming from the window she changed her position on the bed. To her surprise she was greeted by two dark brown orbs looking at her.

“Good morning “

His voice was even huskier than usual. It wasn’t the first time she heard him like this, or she was lying in this huge bed with two shirtless guys…

Yeah… the other figure was also a boy, but he was still in dreamland with a cheeky smile decorating his face. It looked that he was having very great dream.  Maybe she should also give a chance for few hours of sleep before the work?

The girl sighed. A husky chuckle reached her ear. Rising one of her eyebrows she looked at her awake companion. He was looking at her with playful grin on his face.

“It’s not funny “

She murmured to him only making an even wider grin to appear…

It is becoming a tradition: to get wasted on Fridays with these two idiots and she needs to stop that soon…

A hand reached and softly brushed her hair away from her eyes. 

“Go to sleep “

It was easy to say knowing that soon you will have to get out of the bed and start new working day. On Saturdays the bar was always full and today for sure she will work her off.

Slowly she sat up in the bed. He room was a mess. Why did always they want to do after parties in her room?

“ Yah! Yu Kwon “

She kicked the guy who was in his sleep hugging her leg. He only lazily smiled and turned his back to her. The girl ran a hand trough her hair in annoyance.

Suddenly she was yanked back in lying position. Strong arms warped around her and drew her to warm chest.

“I said go back to sleep “

Voice was threatening but at the say time full of warmth. Her eyes met again with the owner of dark brown orbs and pair of lips pressed to her forehead.

She could never know how her life would have gone if she didn’t meet him…

He took her in, gave her ground to stand and never ever asked where she came from…

It wasn’t important to him to know more about her…

The girls eyes closed again after she snuggled deeper in his embrace…

Maybe it wasn’t love with Min Hyuk, but she knew that somehow she belonged here…