1000 paper cranes for 1 wish

Description

 

Inspired by the story  Sadako
A true story of a japanese girl (Sadako) who became extremely ill, they found out that she only had a year to live. Back then it was said that if you managed to make 1000 paper cranes one of your wish can come true, and this is what Sadako did.

Foreword

"You recieved a phone call from Meka. With out wasting any second you left Jonghyun in a hurry and rushed to Key's location. There Meka was sitting weeping and sobbing beside the lifeless man............."

 

"Mama, what are these?" a six yearold little boy tugged his mother's dress, she looked down finding her son holding out what little things his mini hand could carry. The adorbale kid held out six papers, all in varieties of shapes and colours.

 
The mother squated down eye level with the tiny child. She took one of the folded papers, and stared at it as memories began to rush through her head.
 
*Flashback seven years ago*
For the past three years you've been crushing on Jonghyung. A very sweet, childish, guy not forgetting to mention his sharp looks that grabbed every girl's attention, his charming smile, which never failed to melt hundreds of girls heart. 
 
You've been dreaming of him confessing to you for so many times, countless imaginations built up, never getting tired them, hoping that one day, it would be outside your head. It just happened to be in that one afternoon....It was a dream come true...
 
[Key's POV]
 
She escaped my grip. I turned back and saw her running, I slowly walked tailing behind her. I was about to walk in the room, when I heard Jonghyun. I didn't continue to walk, instead, I leaned on the wall beside the door. I stared at the ground, wishing that he woulnd't continue as I know where their conversation will lead to. As I heard what the last thing I wanted to hear from him, I tilted my head back to the wall, staring completely at the white ceiling. 
I walked off before they even got out of the classroom. I was one step closer to the gate, but before I could get out of the school ground, my body weakend, my vision became fuzzy, the sound waves travelling to my eardrums were blocked out...
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Ok, so I've developed the story and what will happen later on, thanks to my friend's help!!  It actually made the two of us TT.TT teary!! HOPE YOU GUYS WILL READ AND SUBSCRIBE!