Chapter 4

Fate That Falls

I was close to my destination and stopped running as I saw a familiar figure leaning against a brick wall, kicking a small rock. 
I felt guilt rush over me. 
"Hyunjae!" I called out.
He looked up and pushed himself off the wall and smiled as he walked towards me.
"I'm sorry, I really am. Time just flew..by..and I really didn't notice, Hyunjae, I'm-"
"It's okay," He smiled at me sincerely as he pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his body and nuzzled my face in his sweater. "Sorry.." I muffled in his shirt.
He pulled away and chuckled as he looked at his watch, "Well, since we already missed the movie I got the tickets for.." He paused and bent down to my eye level.
"Let's go to...Everland?"

 

"I'm going to puke," He groaned as I held onto his arm that was hung around my shoulders. His weight slowly getting heavier on me as his legs weaken. 
"Yah. That's what you get for being a showoff. Have you forgotten that you can't handle roller coasters?" I nagged as I supported his weight. People were staring at us, some were giggling at Hyunjae's patheticness. Just kidding. Well, maybe.
"I-" He gagged. "Why is the ground tilting?" 
I laughed, "Pabo. Come on, let's go to that bench," 
We settled on the bench as I exhaled, "Man, you're so heavy,"
"I'm sorry.." He mumbled. I suddenly felt his head lean on my shoulders, "I feel really sick. I hate roller coasters."
"Then why did you force yourself, and me, to ride on it?!" 
"Yeah, I'm stupid."
I chuckled, "Yeah you are." I paused and looked around as I spotted a near food stand. "I'll be right back, I'm going to buy you water,"
I stood up and was about to walk away when he held my wrist, "Please stay.."
I wriggled my wrist from his grasp, "It's just right there, I'll be right back."

 

"I had fun today Jae," I gave a quick hug as we stood in front of my house.
He pouted and pulled me back into his arms, "I'm sorry, the date wasn't as I planned,"
I chuckled, "Yeah, all because you wanted to show off,"
"Yeah,"
I pulled away, "So...Good night?"
"Hurry and go in," He smiled and gave me quick pat on the head.
I sighed and nodded.
As I turned around and was about to open the door, he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and spun me around, "You think I'd actually forget giving you a good night kiss?" He smirked and leaned in as he placed his lips gently on mine.
I smiled in the kiss as I felt butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away and looked at me. I noticed the light tint of pink on his cheeks.
I giggled and patted his cheeks, "Good night, Jae."
He nodded and smiled, "Go in."

 


Kang Jiwon, did you get to wherever you went to?
I texted Jiwon and sent it to her. I anticipated for her reply as I lay flat on the couch.
"Reply to me Jiwon-ah!" I yelled like a crazy person, kicking my legs. I was alone in the house, so it sounded empty as my voice echoed through the halls.
Minutes later, my phone vibrated.
Yes I did :) I'm sorry for ditching you earlier Luhan..TT
I smiled to myself and texted her back.
We texted each other back forth until morning and I had to let her sleep too.

 


It was already Monday and I was definitely looking forward to school.
First of all, I wanted..no, I needed to see Jiwon. It has only been a few days since we last saw each other but I felt that I needed to see her.
Secondly..Well, I think it's just the first reason that applies.


 


askjdhaksjdh sorry for not updating frequently!