2

.note.

“No. No. No. Baekyeol is too young…innocent! This kid will corrupt my little angel!” He snuggled his son, while he was a little confused as to why his father was acting like this. “I blame you Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun placed his hands on his hips. “What did I do?”

“You are too pretty! Baekyeol got all of your gorgeous genes!” He leaned closer to Baekhyun so Baekyeol wouldn’t hear. “Can you image what he will look like when he is older?! Practically, everyone is going to want him! I have to protect him from the demons!!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and slapped Chanyeol on the shoulder. “Stop it.” He picked up Baekyeol from Chanyeol’s arms and walked to the kitchen to fix Baekyeol a snack; Chanyeol followed. Baekhyun placed him on the chair and the small TV on the counter.

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol whined.

“It is adorable Chanyeol.” Baekhyun giggled as he looked at the note again before he placed the note in his v-neck patterned cardigan pocket. He opened the cabinets and took out peanut butter and strawberry jelly and some whole wheat bread. Chanyeol leaned on the counter facing his son, who propped his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his hands, watching his favorite late time noon show.

“I think I should check this boy out.” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. His lover chuckled.

“Chanyeol…they are only in primary school, not high school.” Chanyeol pouts and crossed his arms. Baekhyun giggled and placed a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips. Baekyeol caught them and smiled at his parent’s loving moment. He returned back to his show and giggled when the startfish got hit by the coconut.

Later that night, Baekhyun and Chanyeol tucked in Baekyeol. Baekyeol yawned and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed his EXO blue ranger, HunHun, and held on to it; he smiled at his parents.

“I love it when you and daddy tuck me in. A lot of my classmates said that they are old enough to tuck themselves in, but I like it when you guys still do it.” He snuggled in his blankets.

Baekhyun giggled and placed a kiss on his son’s head.

“Sweet dreams okay?”

With that, they left and slowly closed their son’s door. They walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. Chanyeol took a seat on the dining table and brushed his hair with his fingers. Baekhyun was still a little giddy about the note.

“Isn’t it adorable that someone has a little crush on our little Baekyeol?”

Chanyeol lifted his head and asked if he could see the note again. Baekhyun took a seat across from Chanyeol and took out the note from his cardigan pocket and gave it to his lover. Chanyeol looked at it again. He squinted a little due to the messy writing that the admirer did.

“It is…” Chanyeol sighed and placed the note on the table. “Sweet. I have to admit that it is sweet.” He then slammed his head on the table.

“Think about the money we will be spending. On god…the wedding Baekhyun…no more money…we are going to be poor Baekhyun!!…say good bye to our retirement money!” Chanyeol whined.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and placed his hand on Chanyeol’s hair. “It is just a crush. Something like that is not going to happen anytime soon. It could happen actually, but not for a long time.”

“I bet that kid mistook our little angel for a girl.”

“Huh? Why?”

“When I first met you. I thought you were a girl.” Chanyeol rested his chin on his hand and stared at Baekhyun.”You were really girly looking to be honest.”

Baekhyun hits him on the arm and pouted. Within seconds, they both started to laugh it off.

Baekhyun rested his elbows on the table and placed his chin on his hands. He closed his eyes and started to reminisce how he and Chanyeol got together.

“Chanyeol…do you remember how we got together?”

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. “No…I forgot.” He said teasingly.

Baekhyun, misunderstood it, frowned and leaned back on his seat. He glared and Chanyeol and crossed his arms.

“I’m joking! Joke only!” Chanyeol stood up and walked over to Baekhyun. He picked him up from his seat, in which he blushed, and Chanyeol took his lover’s seat. Baekhyun was now sitting on Chanyeol’s lap, but he was still a little angry at Chanyeol.

“I was just kidding. Of course I remember. It was one of the most happiest days of my life.” Chanyeol said against Baekhyun’s back.

“Then tell me how we got together.” Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol.

“I did the same thing.” Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hand and kissed it. “I was your admirer. I was too much of a dork and shy to approach you, so I gave you little notes.” He smiled. “That was one of my favorite high school memories.” He looked at Baekhyun and chuckled. “Because I was able to get you.” Chanyeol leaned his head against Baekhyun’s chest. “You could have anyone, but you chose me. Thank you for giving me a chance.” Baekhyun’s pout turned into a smile; he patted Chanyeol’s head.

“I love you.” Baekhyun said against Chanyeol’s hair.

“I love you too.” Chanyeol said

They sat there for awhile before Baekhyun broke the silence.

“You know, those notes were really cheesy.”

“Yah!! They were good!”

Baekhyun giggled and cupped Chanyeol’s face and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Cheesy, but I loved it.”

--- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

One more chapter. ^^ Then le end.