3

.note.

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up earlier than usual to make rainbow square cookies for his precious angel. Baekyeol ran down stairs with his EXO ranger backpack on; once he reached at the bottom of the stairs, he placed his backpack next to the main door. He skipped to the kitchen and saw his mama taking out the cookies out from the oven.

"Good morning mama!"

Baekhyun turned and took out his glove from his hand.

"Good morning."

"Are those cookies?" Baekyeol  asked as he walked closer to his mama. Baekhyun nodded and gave one to his angel. Baekyeol thanked his mama and walked to the counter and hopped on the stool. He the small TV on the counter and started to watch his favorite morning show.

Baekhyun placed some small strips of bacon and two baby over easy eggs on a small plate. He placed it before Baekyeol.

"Eat up okay."

Baekyeol nodded and started to dig in.

"Morning…" Baekhyun turned to see his tall lover entering the kitchen with his morning hair and rubbing his eye with his left hand. He yawned; walked over to Baekhyun and gave him a small peck on the head. He turned to Baekyeol.

"Good morning Baekyeol." Chanyeol said as he sat next to his son.

"Morning!" He gave his father an angelic smile.

Baekhyun turned with Baekyeol's EXO ranger lunch box and walked over to his child.

"Baekyeol, I packed you a sandwich, the rainbow cookies, and I cut you up some apples and strawberries. Make sure you eat your fruit okay? And which drink do you want? Banana milk or strawberry milk?"

"Hm." Baekyeol placed his index on his cheek. "I want banana milk please!"

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded. He went to the fridge and placed the milk in his son's lunch box. He zipped it up and placed it in front of Baekyeol.

"I made some tea Chanyeol, you want some?"

"Hm?" Turning his head away from the TV. "Oh sure. Thank you."

Baekhyun got a cup of tea and placed it before Chanyeol. Once he was finished drinking it, the door bell rang.

"Oh that must be Youngmin and Kwangmin. Baekyeol time to go." Baekhyun said.

"Hm. Okay!" Baekyeol gobbled up the last bacon and egg on his plate. He hopped down from his stool, with the plate at hand, and ran to where the sink was. He tried his best to place the plate on the counter. He wiped his hands on the hand towel and ran to the main door, followed by Baekhyun, holding onto his son's lunch box, and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol opened the door to be greeted by the twins.

"Good morning!" The twins said in unison.

Baekhyun giggled. "You two are just adorable." He gave his son his lunch box.

"Have a good day in school okay?"

Baekyeol nodded. "I will! Bye mama! Bye daddy!" He grabbed on to Youngmin and Kwangmin's hand and the three of them started to walk off.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun waved goodbye.

--- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

That afternoon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked to their son's school. That didn't have work today, so they spent most of their time unpacking stuff and organizing their things. They walked hand in hand, Baekhyun swinging their hands as high as he could, like little kids. Once there, the children were accompanied by their parents and some kids where chatting with each other.

"Hm." Baekhyun looked all around to find his son. "Oh! There he is!" Baekhyun pointed out.

"Baekyeol!" Baekhyun said as he waved.

Baekyeol turned and smiled when he saw his parents. He waved back and started to run to them, tugging a slightly taller boy along.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. He just shrugged.

"I dunno. Friend?" Baekhyun whispered back.

"Hi mama! Hi daddy!" He pulled the boy forward. "This is the boy that gave me the note!" He said with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh!" Baekhyun beamed and kneeled so he was the same height as the boy. "Hello there."

The boy respectfully bowed at them. "Hello. My name is Yitao."

Baekhyun squealed. "You are just precious!" He started to pat Yitao's head.

Yitao blushed and said 'thank you' to Baekhyun. Chanyeol knelt down, so he could be the same height at Yitao.

"So you are the one that gave my son the note hm." He eyed Yitao. The young boy nodded. "You know that Baekyeol is a boy right?"

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on the shoulder.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun whispered

"What?! I am just checking!" Chanyeol whispered back, rubbing his arm.

"Yes, I know that Baekyeol is a boy." Baekyeol's parents looked at Yitao. Yitao nodded and took Baekyeol's hand and started swinging it back and forth.

"He is really pretty like a rose. I like him." He said with a smile. "My parents are both guys too! They always tell me that love is love and…and that gender doesn't matter. If you like them you like them, if not, then you don't. Oh! And they always say like them for who they are too! I like Baekyeol the way he is!"

Baekhyun giggled. "Isn't that just adorable?!"

Chanyeol looked at Yitao. "Uh, what you said…That…was sorta deep kid. You're smart."

"I like to read a lot and watch the history channel with my dad." He said with a smile. "Ah! Did you know that during lunch time he would share his food with the other kids? He is pretty sweet! Oh and helpful too! One time I saw this kid fall after school and Baekyeol took out his band-aid backpack and placed a band aid on the kid's knee!" 

While Yitao was giving praises, Baekyeol was turning a little pink.

"Yitao? Yitao?"

Yitao turned to hear a familiar voice.

"Mama!" Yitao's parents came up to them.

"Hello" The black haired male said with smile.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up and shook hands with Yitao's parents.

"Hello! My name is Baekhyun and this is my husband Chanyeol." He smiled at them and motioned his hand to Chanyeol, who gave a nod.

"Hm. Hello, my name is Tao." He motioned over the blonde hair male next to him. "And this is my husband Kris." Kris nodded back.

"I must say that your child is just so adorable!" Baekhyun squealed.

"Oh!" Tao placed his hand on his cheek. "Thank you."

"I don't know if you guys knew about this, but your son gave my son a little love note."

"Really?" Kris asked. Baekhyun nodded.

"Yeah, it was really adorable!" The four of them looked at the two kids who were now sitting at a near by bench talking. Baekyeol opened his plastic baggy with the rainbow cookies that Baekhyun made this morning and gave one to Yitao.

"How cute." Tao said. "Is your son in 1st grade too?"

Chanyeol shook his head 'no'. "He is in kindergarden."

Tao nodded. "He is really precious. Oh! How about this, we should all get together sometime so the kids could have a little play date. How does that sound?"

Baekhyun nodded. "That sounds nice." He took out a piece of paper from his mandarin-collar snap-button jacket pocket. He wrote down the home and cellphone number on the piece of paper and gave it to the black haired male.

"Here is our house number and my cell number."

"Thank you." Tao said.

"Guys, time to go!" Kris said. Both kids looked up with sad faces. They hopped down from the bench and walked over to their parents. Both didn't want to leave just yet.

"Say good bye to them Yitao." Kris said as he patted his son's head. Yitao nodded and bowed at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Good bye. Good bye Baekyeol, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Baekyeol nodded.

"Baekyeol, say good bye too." Chanyeol said to his son.

"Erm, good bye." He bowed at them, and turned to Yitao. He went on his tippy toes, but Yitao was still fairly tall so he gently pulled him down and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Once he was done, he rushed to his father and jumped in his arms; he hid his face on Chanyeol's shoulder.

Baekhyun and Tao squealed, while Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Kris chuckled and patted his son's head, who was shocked and quickly blushed.

"I…I guess we will be going now." Kris said as he held his composure. "Nice meeting you two." He gave a nod at them both.

Yitao and his parents started to head to their car, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol, with Baekyeol in his arms, walked to their house. Baekhyun grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm.

"That must have been the most cutest thing ever! Did you see that Chanyeol? Did you?!"

"Baekhyun please stop squealing. Yes, I was there when my precious angel gave his first kiss." Chanyeol said.

"I can't help it!!"

Once they were at home, Chanyeol put down Baekyeol.

"Baekyeol, who taught you how to do that?"

"Do what?" Baekyeol tilted his head.

"Who taught you...erm, how to kiss?"

Baekyeol smiled at both his parents. "I learned it from you guys. I saw you guys kiss one time. I wanted to do that to some that I like too." He nodded. "I want to have someone like daddy. Someone tall and handsome like him! And Yitao is like that!" He said with an angelic smile.

Baekhyun hid his face against Chanyeol's shoulder, preventing himself from squealing. Chanyeol sighed and smiled at his son. He patted his head and told him to run along. Baekhyun smiled once his son left and went straight for the kitchen, but before he could enter, he noticed that Chanyeol didn't follow. He had a confused expression on his face.

"Chanyeol? What's wrong?"

Chanyeol had his hands cover his face. He mumbled something and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"I can't understand you."

Chanyeol lowered his hands, away from his face. "I said that what Baekyeol said…was precious. My little angel!!"

Baekhyun laughed and took Chanyeol's hand. They both walked to the kitchen to prepare some tea.

--- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

That night, once Chanyeol tucked in his son, he told him to have sweet dreams. He exited his son's room and closed the door quietly. He walked down the stairs and sat next to Baekhyun who was on the couch. Baekhyun smiled at him and the TV to watch their korean dramas. Baekhyun snuggled up close to Chanyeol and wrapped his arm around his lover's arm. He mumbled against Chanyeol's arm.

"I can't understand you Baekhyun." Chanyeol said with a chuckle.

He moved his mouth away from Chanyeol's arm. "I said that I hope that Baekyeol will find someone like you." He rested his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder, started to stare at him with a smile. "You are very affectionate, courteous…generous…the list goes on…eh…and you are quite a dork at times. And sometimes you don't pick up after yourself." Chanyeol nervously chuckled. Baekhyun snuggled closer to Chanyeol. "I am lucky you have you though."

Chanyeol turned red and smiled. He placed a kiss on Baekhyun's head.

"I'm the lucky one."

Baekhyun smiled and gave a small peck on his lover's lips and they resumed back to their korean drama.

--- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Not done yet, even though I said that this chapter would be the last one. lol
I am thinking of doing an epilogue.
So, yeah! :D

Like always, sorry for the mistakes, grammar, etc. :3