1

.note.

The doorbell rang in the new suburban house of Baekhyun and Chanyeol; Baekhyun ran down the stairs with hangers in one hand and shirts in another.

“Coming!” Baekhyun said with a cheerful voice.

He opened the door, only have his only son, Baekyeol, run and hug his legs.

“Hello mama!”

Baekhyun transferred the shirts to his other hand so he could pat his son’s head.

“Hello to you too Baekyeol. Thanks guys for bring him home.” Baekhyun looked up at Youngmin and Kwangmin, neighbors and current sitters for Baekyeol. They have been helping Baekhyun and Chanyeol watch over Baekyeol whenever they were at work. The parents had moved in their new house two weeks ago to be closer to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s parents.

“No problem!” Said Youngmin and Kwangmin together. Baekhyun chuckled and looked down at Baekyeol.

“What do you say?”

Baekyeol looked at the twins and gave his most adorable smile. “Thank you Hyungs for bringing me home!”

“You’re welcome Baekyeol.” Kwangmin patted his head.

“Thanks again guys for picking up Baekyeol. I really appreciate it…With the moving in and stuff. Plus work. ” Baekhyun sighed. “It’s just been too much.” The twins nodded. “Would you guys like something drink? I made some cake yesterday, would you like to take some home?”

“No thank you. We are trying to cut down on our sweets.” Youngmin chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. “We are eating way too much.”

Baekhyun giggled and nodded.

“We will be going now. High school just likes to beat us up.” Kwangmin said with a little sadness in his tone.

“Study hard!”

The twins nodded and waved goodbye to Baekhyun and Baekyeol. Baekhyun closed the door with his hip and looked down at Baekyeol, who was taking off his shoes and placing them neatly next to his father’s shoes.

“Very good Baekyeol.” Baekhyun said as locked the door with his free hand.

Baekyeol nodded and beamed at his mother. Baekhyun noticed that his son was holding a little note in his hand.

“Baekyeol, what is that?” Pointed at the note. “Did you get in trouble at school?” Baekhyun said with a worried tone. His son shook his head.

“Nope! I got this from a kid at school. He is in 1st grade!” He handed the note over to his mother. “I dunno what it says though.”

Baekhyun places the hangers and shirts on the near by boxes. He took the note and reads it. Chanyeol came in from the backyard and placed his white towel on the counter. He spotted his son and lover in front of the main doorway; Baekyeol turned and smiled when he saw his father walking towards them.

“Daddy!” He ran up and jumped into Chanyeol’s arms.

“Hello hello!” Chanyeol placed a kiss on his son’s head and swung him around. “How was school? Did you do anything awesome?”

Baekyeol nodded and told his father what he did in class today. Baekhyun started to giggle and Chanyeol turned to his lover and eyed him.

“What is so funny?” He walked over and saw that Baekhyun had a note in his hands. Baekhyun turned the note over so Chanyeol could read it. Baekyeol pointed at the note.

“Daddy, I got it from a kid who is a year old than me! He was a boy too! He was really tall and handsome like you, but a little bit scary…like mama scary when you don’t pick up after yourself…but he is really sweet!” He said with a smile on his face.

Baekhyun squeals. “How adorable is that Chanyeol?!”

All Chanyeol could do was stare into space.

‘My son…got a note from a kid from school? Wait…what…?!’

Baekhyun looked at his son. “Baekyeol.” He lifted the note and showed his son. “This note says that he likes you and that you are really pretty like a flower. He asks if you like him too.” Baekyeol turned a little bit of pink.

“I’m pretty?” Baekyeol buried his face against Chanyeol’s neck. He muttered that he is not pretty.

“Awww!” Baekhyun squealed at his son’s reaction. “That is just adorable. I have to put this in the scrapbook! Baekyeol’s first note from an admirer!”

Chanyeol twitched when he heard ‘admirer‘. This kid gave his son practically a love note. Chanyeol’s eyes started to widen.

‘A love note…love note…love…note…WHAT?’

Then and there, Chanyeol went to 'over protective father' mode.

“A love note?!” Chanyeol’s eyes widen and hugged his son tighter. “My son is too young and too innocent to be receiving any love notes!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smiled when he looked at the note again.

“So adorable though!”

--- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

I bet this will be under 4 chapters. //nods

xD