Eleven

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Everyone is looking forward for a delightful spring day, specially, the SM trainees who are starting their classes for today. A black luxurious car parks in front of the said entertainment’s entrance. Inside there is a boy, whom SM kept having separate training lessons among their other talents. At this moment, that is no longer to be implemented.

                “I’ll be waiting for you at home, Sehun.” His mother kisses him on his cheek before saying goodbye with a sweet smile on her lips. The boy does the same to her and gets out of the car. He waives then leaves, heading to the door of the entertainment.

                His face shines from the sun, skin like milk, black hair lengths down to his jaw, almost style in bowl, and height of a middle schooler. He is a pretty looking boy, as expected for an SM trainee. He passes to Minseok, Yixing and Kyungsoo who are busy talking about something. In a simple way, seeing those trainees makes him a little excited for his upcoming schedule. He curves his lips a little as he climbs the stairs and going for his class now he will be with a certain group.

 

                “Everyone, I want you to meet Oh Sehun.” Papa Bear introduced the new member of his rapping class and the boy bows. “He’ll be a new addition to our class starting from today.”

                “Hello, I’m Oh Sehun, 14 years old. Please take care of me.” The radiant looking boy expresses not so smiling yet not so serious face. He nearly has no difference with Kris’ usual--face.

                Papa Bear places both of his hands on Sehun’s shoulders. “You might not see him before here but he’s been our trainee for two years. I guess you’re the youngest here, Sehun. So… Chanyeol.”

                Chanyeol, who is in the common corner part of the room, quickly pays his attention. “Yes, sir.”

                “I’ll be leaving this boy to your care. Teach him what we’ve been doing here.”

                “Sure, I will.” Chanyeol politely said. The person beside him and that’s no other than Kris rolls his eyes.

                Sehun bows to their mentor; he looks Chanyeol direction, who is gesturing him to come closer. They boy obeys sitting down with Chanyeol on the floor.

                It feels like Chanyeol knows him for a long time though it’s their first to meet. It is so light. Well, he had the same impression whenever he met someone new, except for Kris. He offers his hand to the younger and the latter openly accepts it for a handshake.

                “My name is Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol softly introduced himself since Papa Bear started his lecture.

                “Oh Sehun.” The boy still provides his emotionless face.

                Chanyeol is not bother with it, expressing his normal bright mood. “Nice meeting you.”

                “Me too.”

                In the middle of their introduction, someone loudly clears his throat and means to interrupt them. Chanyeol glares to that person beside him, able to view his serious looking face.

                “My name is Kris Wu, Chanyeol’s boyfriend.” In an instance, Chanyeol elbows Kris and Sehun cannot help to notice Chanyeol’s other hand is entwined to his mate. He is thinking they must really have that special relationship.

                “Shut up, Kris.” Chanyeol, glaring, whispered so he will not make a scene. He tries to unlink his hand to the taller but Kris keeps his hold tighter.

                Kris just smirks, coming closer to his ear. “But, you’re mine.” He softly and sensually said.

                Chanyeol cannot remember the day; this hell’s delegate becomes so touchy with him. They are enemies but his clinginess is getting too much for him to handle as time goes by. It is very obvious for crowd’s eyes as well. Chanyeol’s hearing gossips to any sides he faces, thanks to Kris Wu, there’s no way to escape the rumors. Even Chanyeol tries to stay away; the older is excessively pushy to his wants. In the end, he lets him do whatever.

 

                Valentine’s, the day for girls to give chocolates, in which typically celebrated in South Korea. It is rare for someone like Kris to be excited with such holiday. The reason is he never had celebrated it before, most specially, the Korean’s way.

                Kris is clearly one of the known trainees in SM. He is also popular at his school in the country. There is no way girls will leave him empty handed. That day, the girls shower him with bags and boxes of chocolates.

                “These will not fit in our usual car, Kris.” Luhan is holding a mountain of sweets in his arms, tangled of bags on his limbs. Sweats are all over him because it’s no kidding with its heaviness. Both he and Kris are walking on SM’s corridor, the latter holding one huge paper bag in his hand.

                “I know, right? That’s why I ask the driver to fetch us with the sprinter for today. I’ve been asking Jongin to bring my chocolates there since morning.” Kris stops for a while, only to look at him, continuing his walk. “That must be full of these now. By the way, is that all yours?”

                “Yeah.”

                Unexpectedly, or Kris expected that anytime within this day, he will cross path with Chanyeol. He and Luhan meet Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are holding bunches of same stuffs in their grasps. Kris with ily biting his lower lips confidently walks forward them.

                “Thanks for helping me.” Chanyeol is panting a little, looking at his shorter friend.

                “No problem. But, I wish I would have the same number of presents next year.” Chanyeol cannot help chuckling to him.

                “Of course you would!” He’s is busy talking to Baekhyun wonders why his friend suddenly froze when a person is approaching them. His happy mood fades, learning it is Kris.

                “You seem having a hard time.” The older looks at the things he is holding with fascination. “Want some help?”

                “No.” Chanyeol coldly rebutted.

                “O-kay. Oh, before I forgot, I have something for you.” Kris gives the only thing he is carrying to Luhan, who gasped in disbelieved. He does not know how to carry on walking anymore. The half-Canadian pulls a tiny heart-shaped pink box out of his back-pocket.

                “What’s that?” The wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter