Episode 14

My other half....

  After getting the call from jiyong about his missing child, without wasting anymore time hyunseung left his workplace as soon as possible. Hyunseung finally get a job as a dance teacher, he always wanted that, now he don't have to rely on jiyong anymore. Hyunseung also was confused to why he wanted to postponed the wedding, after the accident and after seeing junhyung cried for the first time he think and think about marrying jiyong but he was thankful that jiyong is very understanding.

"Daehwan? What are you doing here? Are you alone?!" carrying daehwan in his arms and going to the corner of the restaurant, he waited for the boy reply.

"........" daehwan look at junhyung necklace and fidget with it,
"Hey..Look at me, where were you?" placing his finger at the tip of daehwan chin, daehwan look up and stare at his real father eyes.
"I hate you..." quite surpise by the words, junhyung lifted his eyebrows waiting for some more words from the boy,
"I tried looking at appa handhone for your number but I can't find it and i waited patiencely because i thought maybe, maybe you will come again but you never did. Three years dad." said daehwan stuttering as he said those words. Junhyung mouth was wide opened at the last word of daehwan.

He look at the passerby when he saw someone familiar running past by him, putting daehwan down he catched up with the man.
"Seung!" shouted junhyung hoping he heard him, Hyunseung turned back and he felt happy to saw junhyung.
"Omg! Junnie~ Daehwan missing! I don't know what to do! I..." without even letting junhyung to speak,
"Seung! Stop! He's there!"
"Huh?! Where.." looking at where junhyung was pointing, hyunseung quicly run towards his child.
"Young man! You got some explanation to do! How could you go away from your jiyong appa! I'm so worried! Don't ever do that again young man!" hugging his child, daehwan nod his head in agreement. Junhyung somehow feel sad after hearing about jiyong, he thought to himself, maybe they are really married.

 

Locking the doors to his cafe, yoseob look at gayoon and waved goodbye. The rest of the worker left at the usual timing but gayoon without fail will help yoseob clean up the shop and although yoseob said that it's fine he can do it alone but still gayoon insist on helping because the amout of yoseob helping gayoon during her hard times, gayoon don't know how to repay him and so yoseob offered her to work for him. Yoseob walked down the aisle with a box full of coffee powder, he had to test these new coffee powder he gets every once a month to knows which would be saleable at his shop. He was walking when he tripped on a small stone causing him to lose balance and dropped the coffee packet on the floor, he almost curse himself for his carelessness. He squatted and gathered the stuff when he realised someone was also helping him, he squatted down infront of yoseob. Yoseob looked up and to his surprise it's was that creepy customer whom had a creepy smile now.

"Are you following me?"

Let define the word creepy for yoseob. His creepy absolutely means a face with an unshaved facial hair and messy hair on top of it with a smile. That’s how creepy the man look in yoseob eyes but not scary because his eyes is beautiful just that he thought to himself if this man ever go for a makeover he will be fcking hot!

“I repeat are you following me?” said yoseob again for the third time, but still he didn’t get any reply from the man, the man somehow can’t stop starring at yoseob.
“I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be rude but are you mute or something..”  the man look at him with a shocked expression. Yoseob only serve him, he never gets order from the man, gayoon always take the man orders and to that why yoseob said those words because he realized he never hear the man talk. The man chuckled at yoseob facial expression, he lifted yoseob box for him and walk away, yoseob shocked at the sudden action catched up with him.

“Hey! You never reply my question! Omg! You are really mute huh?!” said yoseob bluntly, The man turned to his right and smile at him and again yoseob thought to himself what a creepy smile. The man stop walking and pass the box back to yoseob, yoseob look to his left.
“How do you know I stay here? Huh! You are a stalker are you?!” gasped yoseob talking as fast as he can, the man laughed (not that kind of sound laugh but more to the teeth laugh, What you called that again?) yoseob laughed with him too realizing the question he just ask. The men lean forward only few inches apart, he finally closes the gap with his lips, yoseob didn’t expect this at all he accidentally drop the box again. His eyes were wide open throughout the kiss, he somehow felt that he taste this lips before and that’s when all memories came back to him so fast that his head aches but his heart was the worst, the man let go of the kiss looking into yoseob eyes that is filled with tears, yoseob place his hand on the man face, touching every features he could possibly touch, his tears fell and so does the man,
“Three years..three years..I..” yoseob whispered.
“I’m sorry.” Finally Doojoon talked and yoseob recognized that voice, now he understands why Doojoon doesn’t let yoseob take his orders, afraid that he will know who this creepy man is.

 

The nurse stood beside dongwoon checking for his heart rate,
“You can be discharged today, you seem to be recovering quite fast. You want me to call you parents for you?” said the nurse while writing her paper.
“No. It’s ok I still remember where my house is.” Said dongwoon faintly giving a smile,
“But you don’t remember him..” dongwoon frown his eyebrows taking in what the nurse just said,
“Who?”
“Your husband..Just to let you know, never a day he missed coming, he always here. When he got work he would rushed here as fast as he could just to check on you, to see if you are awake, too see if there’s any progression despite what the doctor told him. You know, he gave birth to your child despite risking his life..”
“My child? He was pregnant?!” dongwoon eyes were wide now, slowly taking in the words.
“Yes. He almost had a miscarriage because he didn’t take care of his health, skipping his meal just to visit you. Dongwoon shi, I know you can’t remember him but he love you so much that you came first in his life, for the first time I see a scared child, crying his lungs out yesterday, confuse and did not expect that your loss of memories was about him.”  Hugging her clipboard she look into dongwoon eyes, dongwoon had a sad expression. Again slowly taking in everything the nurse just told him.

 

 

A/N: Another update for my lovely readers! @meohamTSxYG(Yes of coz dear they belong together! I try to update as many as i can! Thank you for your comment) @elkiena (Thank you for waiting patiencely! You are jjang!) @nalielove (Yes! I will! Thank you! I miss you more!! Keep on supporting my fics!) Because i love love the comments that you guys gave me! It's like a comback comment! Heee! Thank you all! I will update as many as i can! ^^