Episode 1

My other half....

 

Junhyung greeted the rest before heading home. He work in a Press Holding company as a reporter, documents, reports and etc, he see them everyday. His car broke down early in the morning, what luck does he have? Yoseob is down with flu and whenever yoseob is down with something, things always go wrong. So today, he requested for an half day.

After alighting the bus, he has to walk for a few mile because their house is not located near the bustop. It’s a bright sunny afternoon, he could hear the birds chirping, children playing and ahjumma fanning from the hotness. His mind wandered, going to somewhere called memories.

 

“Junhyung ah!~” his mom called,
“Mommy!!” junhyung ran with his short legs but stop soon after,
“Junhyung..meet yoseob. Your little brother.” Yoseob was holding to junhyung mom leg, hiding behind it.
“Mommy? My brother? I’m getting a brother mommy” his mom then bend down meeting eye level with junhyung. Yoseob now was beside her,
“Yes your little brother. He is special.” His mom then pinched his cheeks. Junhyung looked at yoseob and wanders what special about his adopted brother?

“Mommy is seobie asleep?” junhyung followed his mom to the living room,
“Yes dear, he’s asleep..”
“I wanna play with him. He’s cute mommy and funny.”  Junhyung pouted, sitting beside his mom.
“You can play with him tomorrow morning and we can bring him to the park!”
“Playground mommy?!!” junhyung squelled.
“Shh. Yes. Not so loud baby. Your little brother is asleep. Hmm, have you found out what special about him?” the 12year old boy think and think.
“His eyes mommy. He is blind..” junhyung speak softly.
“That’s right my dear. Even if he can’t see you, me or the world..we have to assured him that we are always in his heart. Since mommy always has work overseas. You have to take care of him junhyung ah..be there for him..be his eyes.” Junhyung looked at his mom with his full attention and big eyes.
“Will he be able to see the world mommy?”
“When he gets a bit older, we will try for surgeries okay?” junhyung waved his legs, hearing that good news from his mom.

 

Junhyung unlocked the doors with his keys,
“I’m home~ Seob..?” junhyung panicked when he heard no replies, dropping his bag the minute he enter he search the living room first but only the furniture were there, he then enter yoseob room but it was empty.  He was panicked like hell till he enter his room and there he was, the person he wanted was there, covering himself with blanket and junhyung tv was on. Junhyung chuckled, he when over beside yoseob,

“I’m home~~”  junhyung whispered right into yoseob ears, yoseob stirred in his sleep
“Hmmm~” that was only yoseob reply to him,
“How’s your flu baby brother?” junhyung sat on his bed.
“I’m not a baby and stop calling me baby. Hmph!!” yoseob covered himself with the blanket, junhyung clearly hear the nasal voice of yoseob as he expected, the flu was still there.
“For your info. You are in my bed baby brother! Miss me till you can’t sleep on your own room?” Yoseob sit up with his messy hair,
“I heard something in my room like flapping sound and I think it’s either there’s a moth or a cockroach, I don’t know but killed it for me later..please..” yoseob shaked junhyung arms. Junhyung then played with yoseob hair, more like fixing it.
“For you. My baby brother.” And that makes yoseob tickled junhyung and he laughed like there’s no tomorrow because yoseob not thinking about stopping.

 

At the police station,
“I called you guys here for a meeting is because we got a new case!” all eyes on the chief.
“This guy has been to many overseas countries and bombed the attraction. Till now, I’m not sure what his motive of doing so but we can’t find him.”
“Then what this case is about sir?” said one of the detectives.
“Our aim is to find his partner, a korean guy a secretive Korean guy. He’s been helping him and I believe his master is targeting korea next.”
“What is the name of his partner sir?”
“To your surprise and mine, we are still finding his name, he outsmart us. He knows all the police station in seoul and how our operation works and I believe he is living here with a fake name or maybe his real name? We don’t know. We can’t find any profile or evidence about this person and no pictures as well. So our aim now is to find him.” All had a serious expression,
“We will be working with Yoon Doojoon from the ISA. He will helped us with this case.”
“I want you guys to really focus on finding this. They can move anytime and even if we paid attention or focused..they can still outsmart us. So I want you guys to work hard on this.” The chief continued,
“YES SIR!” all of them say in unison.

 

 

A/N: So hows the first chap?! Ahh doojoon a police officer. Just becauase he was casted in iris 2, i mostly get that idea from it. So excited to see doojoon oppa in iris! Yoseob..my baby! I assured you that this fic is gonna be interesting!