Episode 3

My other half....

 

Doojoon enter the reports in his desktop. He will be transferring to seoul police station for his new case,

“You ready for tomorrow?” mir popped up from nowhere,
“Aish! You scared me!” both of them laughed.
“Aww! Is our top legend expert Yoon Doojoon officer scared?” teased mir.
“Shut up! I’m ready for tomorrow and this big case!” answering mir question.
“You all dressed up and happy? Boyfriend coming back?!” continued Doojoon.
“Yeah.. He picking me up later at night! I..”  mir stopped his words, getting Doojoon fullest attention.
“You…?” Doojoon tried asking when he heard nothing from mir,
“I’m thinking of a breakup with him.” Doojoon eyes widened.
“What?! You are all dressed up for a breakup?!” mir smacked Doojoon chest because he was being too loud.
“I don’t love him anymore. I think me and him doesn’t suit each other.” Mir said not meeting with Doojoon gaze.
“Anyway!  Good luck for your new case! You got our support!!” mir said happily with a fighting sign.

 

Yoseob laughed away at gag concert as it was playing on KBS. Junhyung then approached and sit beside him on the couch.
“Their face is much funnier! You know like they squeezed like that.” Yoseob imagined with what junhyung just said.
“Ouh! It’s so funny that they are playing with words!” And yoseob laughed again.
“Seob..”
“Hmmm?” yoseob lower down the volume of the tv.
“If I let you work. Can you assured me that you gonna be alright?” said junhyung. Yoseob interwined his fingers with his brother.
“One day, you gonna have a family and I can’t depend on you always. I know Im blind but please trust me. I’m a big guy now. I’ve watch Korean drama with your eyes and I know how to protect myself from bad guys. Plus, you would always nagged, telling to be safe and stuff.” Yoseob turned his head to match with junhyung,
“I’m just worried. I’m not gonna be there when you work. Ok! Since it’s the weekends tomorrow, I will accompany you for a job interview!” with that yoseob shouted happily.
“Really? Really?!! You will let me work!!!” yoseob hail out his arms wanting a hug from junhyung. Junhyung hugged him.
“Yes! But under one condition.” Yoseob let go of the hug,
“Once something goes wrong. That’s it no more working for you.” Junhyung said in a serious voice.
“Okay!” and yoseob hugged junhyung again.
“What do you want to work as?” junhyung popped a question.
“You know my fave café there, the staff all know me and I heard they need help.”
“As a barista?”
“No stupid! With me like this, how could I work as a barista?”
“Then?”
“As the cashier!” replied yoseob, Junhyung connected his eyesbrow together. Whats different about barista and cashier and when he finally found the answer.
“I almost forget that, when it comes to money you are expert on it.” Said junhyung. Yoseob smirked.

 

“Thank you for coming. Thank you for coming.” Kikwang repeated his word towards the guest. Mrs son approached him,
“I’m really sorry for you lost dear. Your mom is a great friend of mine.” Kikwang lower down his head hearing that,
“I don’t have anywhere to go. My mom was my last family, she is all I wanted but I didn’t know her time will come sooner.” Kikwang took a sip of soju.
“I made a promise with you mom. I will take care of you and you will be a part of my family soon.” Mrs son replied.
“A part of your family? Are you gonna adopt me mrs son?” kikwang fix his gaze,
“I’m gonna arrange a marriage of you and my son.” Kikwang widened his eyes.

 

 

A/N: Aww! The comments that you guys gave! So muched love! Aww don't you guys ship mirand dongwoon? Haha! I planned my storyline perfectly. Ahh finally kikwang enters. So where hyunseung?