Meet Dalmatian

Take My Hand [HAITUS]

Because - Songgyu (INFINITE)


 

Chapter 3 - Meet Dalmatian

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I heard people gasp and the hallway became quiet. I felt someone’s warm breath tickling my ear and neck and large hands were placed on my hips, holding me into place, so I don’t fall. I turned my head just enough to see a handsome face in front of mine. It as a couple centimetres away from mine and any sudden move from any of us, our noses would touch. I stared into his small almond shaped eyes, none of us blinked.

 

Inati

 

“Omo! Sohee, I’m sorry for suddenly stopping! Are you okay?” Youngwon’s voice snapped me back to reality.

 

I gasped at how close we were and quickly stood straight. My face heated up as my head hung low, trying to hide my flustered face.

 

“It’s you again. You better be careful, it’s the second time already and it’s still morning,” he commented and chuckled.

 

Even though the comment was just a joke, but it didn’t help to make me less embarrassed. My face became a darker shade of red and a turned my body to face him.

 

“Thank you for saving me for the second time this morning sunbae-nim,” I said quietly and bowed.

 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. “It’s okay, just be careful,” he told me and walked off.

 

I heaved I sigh as I looked up again. I saw most of the girls look at me enviously, while talking with their friends about what happened just then.

 

“Sohee, are you okay,” Youngwon asked and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to face him and nodded.

 

“Okay then! Your locker is here and mine is right next you your yours!” he stated cheerfully.

 

I nodded again and mumbled a ‘thank you’.  I faced my full length wooden locker, with a tag saying C20 placed on the centre top of the door. There was already a lock placed and all I need to do was unlock it to get into my locker.

 

I poked the small key in the padlock and unlocked it with a ‘click’. I took the lock out of the hole and opened the wooden door. I placed the lock back in the hole so I can put my bag in my locker freely. I scanned the inside of my new locker and saw books was neatly placed in the shelves with extra stationary and my sport uniform placed on one of my shelves.

 

I crooked my head to the side, staring in my locker blankly.

 

“The school place all our necessary books and organise everything for us,” Youngwon told me, like he answered my unsaid question.

 

“Hurry and put your bag in your locker and grabbed your books,” he told me and closed his locker door, locking it afterwards.

 

I nodded and put my bag in the biggest shelf. I turned my head to the door of my locker and stuck my spare sheet of schedule on it with some blue tack. I read my timetable and was about to turn my body to grab the books I needed, but Youngwon’s voice startled me.

 

“Hey, we both have maths together,” he suddenly said.

I jumped and turned my head to him, but our heads collided.

 

I whimpered in pain and rubbed the saw spot on my head.

 

“Hehe, sorry,” Youngwon apologised and sheepishly smiled.

 

“It’s okay,” I assured him and turned to my locker grabbing my maths text book, calculator and a new exercise book. I then ped my bag and took out my domo pencil case.

 

“Oh my god, it’s Domo-kun!” Youngwon squealed when he saw my pencil case.

 

I let out a small giggle and his silliness. He is so cheerful and crazy. I felt guilty for being distant to him, but I’m scared. I’m scared if I open up to him, I might get hurt. I don’t want to get hurt again, the pain is too unbearable.

 

“All I have is this round Doraemon pencil case,” he companied while we walked back to our classroom.

 

My face became more sullen and the memories of me and Daniel came back. Daniel always liked Doraemon. He’ll go nuts for that blue robot cat. I could feel tears filling the rim of my eye sockets as I recalled the memories.

 

“But don’t you think it matches my hair?” he asked cheerfully, snapping me out of memory lane.

 

I closed my eyes, hoping my tears will just go away. I opened my eyes again and turned my head to Youngwon, seeing him have the blue Doraemon pencil case smooched to his left cheek and puking his lips.

 

I cracked a laughed, making him grin widely.

 

We arrived back to our classroom and placed our books and stationary on our desks.

 

“Sohee, since we have forty minutes until period 2 starts, I’ll show you around,” he suggested with a huge smile.

 

I hesitated, but nodded.

 

He showed me around the senior building, since I’ll be at the building pretty much for the rest of my two years of high school. He showed me the music rooms, which was in between the building C and building B, the intermediate building. Then there was my favourite room, the art room. It was behind building B, which was a pretty far walk from the building I'm at. In front of the art room was the oval, basketball/tennis courts and the gymnasium.

 

“Oh Damnation are practicing,” Youngwon stated and looked at the basketball/tennis courts.

 

I followed his gaze and saw four boys playing two on two against each other. They dribbled the basketball with skills and speed, but one person shined the most. He wore a navy blue hood, singlet top with some white printing on it and a pair of basketball shorts.

 

It was Inati. He was faster than everyone else and had more skills. Whenever he shoots, he scores. He really amazes me.

 

“Do you know who are Dalmatian?” Youngwon suddenly asked me.

 

I tore my gaze off Inati and turned my head to face Youngwon. I gave him a confused look and slowly shook my head.

 

“Well, they are the most popular boys in Seoul High, the kingkas!” he explained, “Don’t worry, they’re really nice.”

 

I slowly nodded, keeping a blank expression on my face.

 

“Dalmatian consists of four boys: Lee Da Ri or better known as Dari, last year senior, Park Jun Ho or Simon, he’s from the States by the way, last year senior, the youngest Park Ji Si, aka Jisu, first year senior, like you and me, and lastly, the leader, our school captain, the captain of the basketball team, Jang Tae In or Inati,” he said, dramatically finished with Inati.

 

I stared blankly at him and slowly nodded my head.

 

Suddenly, a loud shrieking bell rang, telling us it was the end of period 1 and the end of my private tour of Seoul High.

 

“Crap! We got to run!” Youngwon squealed, grabbing me by the wrist and ran for our lives.

 

We sprinted to the senior building and just got to our seats before the teacher came in. We were huffing and puffing and the teacher looked at is weirdly.

 

“Alright class, settle down. I am your maths teacher for the year, Jung seonsaengnim,” he introduce himself.

 

“Okay class, first we are going to start off the year with algebra,” he said, “open your books to page 216.”

 

After a long hour of boring algebra, spacing out and getting distracted by Youngwon, it is finally recess. I closed my books and shoved all stationary in my pencil case. I want to get out of here quick as possible and hopefully find a quiet place to stay and draw.

 

When I grabbed all my stuff, I then remember Youngwon is blocking my way. I mentally cursed myself for picking the inner seat and waited Youngwon to finish packing his stuff. When he was done, he turned his head to face me having a huge grin on his face. I inwardly cursed his friendly personality and hoped he will just skip off to his friends. However, life never really goes the way I wanted and now I’m walking to the cafeteria with him.

 

On our way there, we bumped into the boys Youngwon was talking about: Dalmatian. They were absolute stunning. They’re tall and their well built bodies were covered up by the neat, crisp clean, ironed school uniform.

 

I met eyes with Inati and he smiled widely at me. I averted my eyes somewhere else and lowered my head.

 

“Annyeonghasayo Sunbae-nim,” me and Youngwon bowed.

 

“It’s you,” he exclaimed and smiled.

 

“Hyung, do you know her?” a guy with short, slightly spiked, black hair asked.

“Yeah, I bumped into her this morning. Well, I should say she bumped into me,” he replied and chuckled.

 

A light blush brushed over my cheeks as the boys chuckled.

 

“Let’s introduced ourselves!” a guy with slightly small eyes chirped.

“Yeah,” the same guy with the slightly spiked up black guy chirped.

 

“I’ll start first,” he said, “Annyeong, I’m the youngest Park Ji Si, but please call me Jisu.”

 

Jisu has a baby face and I was right to assume he was the youngest in the group. He was neatly wearing his school uniform. His white dress shirt was all buttoned up except the first button and tucked in his black school pants. The three black buttons of his light blue woollen blouse was buttoned up. His white school jacket was not buttoned, but it did not make him look anywhere messy.

 

“I’m Lee Da Ri, but call me Dari,” A guy with big black rimmed glasses greeted me.

 

Dari has the whitest skin the whole group. His hair was not styled and it’s very close to a bowl cut. His uniform was neatly worn and everything was buttoned, except the first button of his school shirt.

 

“Hey, Park Jun Ho ibnida, but you can call me Simon,” he introduced himself and sent me I wink, making me blush.

 

Simon had tanned skin and has the most toned body in the group. His hair’s dyed to a light brown colour and the sides of his head were shaved. His hair was styled messily, giving him this bad boy image. He has small crescent shaped eyes, a tall nose and pinkie-red full lips.

His uniform was worn quite messily, but it makes him look even more like a model. His white school shirt was not tucked in his black school pants like the rest of Dalmatian and the top two buttons of his white shirt was not buttoned up. He doesn’t have his blouse on and his white school jacket was slung over his shoulder.

 

“I’m pretty sure you know our Inati over here,” Simon said and roughly ruffled Inati’s hair.

“Aish!” Inati cursed and swatted Simon’s hand.

 

“Anyways,” Inati said and smiled.

 

“We are Dalmatian!” the four boys chorused and smiled charmingly.


 

 

Author's Note

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another chapter~

I'm sorry today's chapter is a bit boring ):

Well, I hopw you enjoyed todays chapter ^.^

 

By the way, this is Dalmatian and your school uniform.

 

Please comment and subscribe; and thank you for reading!