Welcome to Seoul High

Take My Hand [HAITUS]

 

DBSK - Lovin' You


 

Chapter 2 - Welcome to Seoul Hig

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I walked blankly through the corridors of my new school, Seoul High. The students looked at me weirdly when I walked past. They mumbled to one and other, pointing fingers at me. That usually made me nervous, it usually fazed me, it usually made me want to run away and hide like a mouse, but not today.

Today, I don’t feel any emotions running through my body, I don’t even feel human. I feel like a zombie walking from the dead. I bumped into people, I trip, but my face still stays blank. I’m mentally and physically tied. My eyes are red and swollen from all the crying I did last night, I have huge eye bags from the lack of sleep. I feel so dead.

 

I aimlessly walked through the corridors of Seoul High, forgetting why I'm here in the first place. Flashbacks of me and Daniel flooded my mind, like how he always waits in front of school gates every morning; how he always called ‘his jaggie’; how he always sneak pecks on my lips and make me blush.

The memories just kept on flooding my brain, hurting my heart even more.

 

I was so into my thoughts I didn’t noticed where I was going and walked outside, crashing into someone. I started to fall back, but the person’s arm s around my waist and pulls me into him before I fell. My body crashed onto his hard, well-built chest, his arm wrapped securely around my waist. We stared into each other’s eyes as the cold winter breeze whistled past our bodies.

 

We stayed in this position for a couple of seconds, until I finally snapped myself back to reality and broke the staring contest. I turned my head to the side and gently bit my bottom lip. I felt a light blush brush on my cheeks and nervously standing with his arm wrapped around my waist.

 

He coughed awkwardly and let go of my waist. He took a step back and scratched the back of his head.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked awkwardly and coughed.

 

“Um, yeah,” I replied and looked on the concrete floor.

 

“Are you new here?” he suddenly asked.

 

I looked up, but I quickly looked down again. “Yeah,” I squeaked, “how did you know?”

“Well that’s easy. I’m the Seoul High’s school captain and the captain of the basketball team. Students usually greet me,” he explained.

 

“Oh, I see,” I said and slowly nodded.

 

“Do you need my help to find your classroom? School is about to start soon,” he suggested.

“That will be nice, thank you,” I thanked him and forced a small smile.

 

He grinned widely and brought out his right hand. “I’m Jung In Tae, Seoul High’s representative, but you can call me Inati. This is my last year,” he introduced himself.

“I’m Sohee, Lee Sohee,” I greeted and slipped my hand in his large one.

 

“How old are you?” he asked me.

“I’m turning 17 in a couple of months,” I replied.

“Oh so it’s your first year in senior year,” he stated, “your classroom should be in the building C, where all the seniors are placed.

 

I nodded slowly as I followed him through the mass of people. I stayed close to him so I don’t get lost.

 

“Hm, can I see your schedule?” he asked me.

I nodded and took out my school diary from my bag. When the school gave me my uniform, they also gave me a school diary along with my schedule.

 

He took held of my dairy and scanned through my schedule. “Hm, your homeroom is room 6C,” I told me, “well we’re almost there.”

I stayed quiet and nodded. He led me to my homeroom and on the way there, quite a lot of people greeted him.

 

“Well here is your homeroom!” he grinned.

I looked up and saw a metal tag on the wall next to the door saying, ‘6C’

 

“Thank you,” I thanked him and bowed.

“No problem,” he said and grinned, “see you around Sohee.”

I nodded and bowed again. He smiled and walked off down the hallway.

 

I turned to face the wooden sliding door and took a deep breath. I quietly slid open the door and walked in. The room was full of chattering teenagers talking here and there. Nobody really noticed me as I walked in class. I scanned the room for an empty seat at the back, but a boy with bright blue hair caught my eyes in an instant. He was chatting to some girls and cheerfully smiled.

 

I averted my eyes from him and found an open seat behind him. The seat was the second row at the back next to the window. I quietly walked to the seat I wanted and placed down my bag on the table.

 

I let out a soft sigh and looked out the window. The scene outside the window was simple, but beautiful. The trees have lost all their leaves and were covered with snow, so as the benches and the suppose-to-be grass area. The snow was cleared on the pathway, so people can walk.

 

I turned to my bag and took out my sketch book and pencil case. I was about to flip open my sketch book until I heard a cheerful ‘hello’.

I looked up and saw the boy with blue hair smiling cheerfully at me and did a little wave.

I forced a tiny smile and nodded.

 

“Are you a new student? I never seen you before,” he commented.

 

I nodded, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

 

“I’m Dong Lim by the way, but call me Youngwon!” he introduced himself with a grin.

 

Youngwon is a very cute character. He has a slightly round face and his skin is slightly tanned. He has big doe eyes, full pink lips and a slightly flat nose. The thing really stand out is his bright blue hair.

 

“So, what’s your name?” he asked.

 

“I’m Sohee, Lee Sohee,” I answered softly.

 

“What school are you from?” he asked with a grin.

Before I can answer his question, the door opened and a short woman in her mid 40’s holding a folder walked in class. She wore a light pink shirt, grey jacket, a pair of dark grey dress pants. She has short reddish air the stops in the middle of her neck. 

 

“Okay class! Settle down!” she yelled, getting the students attention.

 

Students went to a random seat, mainly with their friends and Youngwon scootered next to me. I looked over to him and he had a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

“Park seonsaengnim is really nice,” he whispered to me and grinned.

 

“Class, I am Park Kyung Lim and you guys can call me Park seongsaengnim,” she introduced herself.

“Oh you all have grown so much!’ she smiled and placed her folder down on the teacher table.

 

She scanned the room and her eyes immediately landed on me and Youngwon, well actually Youngwon.

“Lee Dong Lim, your hair gets crazier and crazier each year,” she said and lifted her brow up.

 

“Seongsaengnim, you know me so well,” he chirped and grinned.

 

“You know you’re violating the school rules,” she stated.

“But seongsaengnim,” he whined.

 

“I give you two weeks for that crazy hair of yours to turn back to black,” Park seongsaengnim said and sighed while shaking her head.

 

“Kamsamida seongsaengnim!” he chirped and his grin became bigger.

 

Park seongsaengnim then averted to eyes at me and let out an ‘oh’

“You must be the new student,” she stated while looking at me.

“Yes seongsaengnim, I am,” I replied.

“Well we’re all having introductions now, why don’t you start us off,” she suggested.

I nodded and stood up from my seat. Everyone’s attention was on me, looking at my every move.

 

“Annyeonghasayo,” I greeted and bowed, “Lee Sonhee ibnida. I am a transfer student from Daegu High School. Please take care of me.”

I sat back down and everyone clapped. Park seongsaengnim started to tell the people in the front row to introduce themselves to the students from right back of the class.

 

Introductions were longer than I thought, along with marking the role. Park seongsaengnim didn’t assign us seat arrangements and randomly handed us out assigned locker and a key. She said we have first period free, so we can get everything organised.

 

“Sohee, what locker number do you have?” he asked me.

I looked down at the piece of paper Park seongsaengnim gave out.

“Locker C20,” I replied.

“Oh! That’s the locker next to mine!” he chirped, “Come on! I’ll take you to the lockers!’

 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me off my seat. I had to quickly grab my bag, before I was taken away by Youngwon.

 

He pulled me along the hallways as I stumbled behind him, trying to keep up.

“Youngwon-ssi, can you please let go,” I said and tried to stop him.

 

He slowed down into a stop and turned to me. “Why are you putting the ‘ssi’ at the end of my name?” he asked innocently and pouted.

 

I pulled my wrist out of his grasp and rubbed it. “We just met,” I stated softly.

 

“Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so call me maybe,” sang and giggled.

 

“Can you please just take me to my locker?” I asked pleadingly.

 

I felt uncomfortable. Youngwon is a very nice guy, but I’m not emotionally ready to befriend to anyone, not yet.

 

“Alright!” he chirped and kept on walking.

 

After a corner, he brought me to a corridor of lockers. Students were finding their locker; putting away their belongings; grabbing out books they need.

 

“C19, C19, C19,” Youngwon mumbled to himself as he search for his locker.

I followed behind him closely, keeping my head low. I felt stares from students as I walked past. I’m not sure if they were staring at me or Youngwon. His blue hair attracts quite a lot of attention, while I’m the new girl and also the fact that I look like a wreck and walking really close behind a quite handsome boy.

 

“Oh! C20!” Youngwon chirped and suddenly stopped, making me crash into him.

The crash had a very big impact on me. Youngwon just fell forward, but he stopped himself by stepping forward. I, on the other hand, started to fall backwards. My eyes widen and I gasped as I fell. I waited for my body to collide the marble floor, waiting for the pain. However, I landed on something softer and the fall was a shorter than I expected. There was no pain and no injuries.

 

I heard people gasp and the hallway became quiet. I felt someone’s warm breath tickling my ear and neck and large hands were placed on my hips, holding me into place, so I don’t fall. I turned my head just enough to see a handsome face in front of mine. It as a couple centimetres away from mine and any sudden move from any of us, our noses would touch. I stared into his small almond shaped eyes, none of us blinked.


 

Author's Note

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Hello! I have a new update today!

I want to say, thank your for the support and the comments were really fluffy and i just want to hug you all ^_^

Okay, I changed the character profile. Youngwon now has a character profile and is officially not part of Dalmaition, in this story. After talking to pammiipanda, she now tells me the whole plot of the story -.-'

So check out the forward again and check out Youngwon's character profile!

 

Okay, I know this is irrelevant to the story but ...

B.A.P IS BACK AND THEIR ALL BLONDE! OMG! BLONDE ASIAN PEOPLE IS BACK BABY!

And, and ZELO! HIS RAMEN HAIR HAS REVIVE FROM THE DEAD! KYAAAAAAA!!!

So check out Stop it by B.A.P!

 

-ahem- 

Please comment and subscribe; and thank you for reading!