Break Up

Take My Hand [HAITUS]

 

2NE1 - It Hurts [English Version]


 

Chapter 1 - Break up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I happily skipped to the park where we first met. I securely held the neatly wrapped square box in my hand and cheerfully smiled.

Today is me and my boyfriend, Daniel, one year anniversary and I'm really happy to see him. I couldn’t see him for the last two weeks because I was so busy moving to my new house and filling forms for my new school.

 

I walked around the corner and I saw a familiar figure. My smile brightened, immediately recognising it was Daniel. I tiptoed to him, trying not to get caught.

He stood patiently in the snow covered field, his hands shoved in his pockets to keep them warm.

 

When I was a couple of centimetres from him, I s my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. His body jerked up and stiffened. He relaxed when he heard me giggle.

“Daniel, I missed you,” I cooed and hugged him tighter. I nuzzled my head on his back, smelling his unique sent.

I expected him to turn around to hug me securely, but he didn’t turn around; he didn’t shower me with loving comments; he didn’t even greet me. He just stood there with his heard hung low.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked and looked up to see his face.

 

He let out a small sigh and smoke escaped his mouth. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and placed them on my wrists, gently pulling them apart. He dropped my arms and they fell on the side of my body. He turned to face me and nervously bit his bottom lip.

 

“Daniel, what’s wrong?” I asked, feeling extremely nervous.

Butterflies started to form from the bottom of my stomach, but it wasn’t that fluttery feeling, it’s this nausea feeling, like something is going wrong.

 

He sighed again and didn’t look at me in the eyes. “Sohee,” he started.

He bit his bottom lip and averted his eyes on the snow beneath his feet. We stood there without saying a word. He fidgeted with the hem of his thick coat, like he usually does when his nervous. While I stood stiff on my spot: anticipated and nervous.

 

“Let’s break up,” he finally said and looked at me with a guilty expression.

 

My eyes widen and my mouth gapped. My body froze, paralysed when those words rolled off his tongue, making me drop the gift that I made for him. My heart thumped and each beat, it felt like a knife stabbed deeper and deeper. I felt like everything crashing down as tears well up in my eye sockets.

I blinked and a tear escaped from my eyes. I blinked again and more tears fell from my eyes.

 

“W-why,” I asked stuttering.

Tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall. I didn’t want to cry, I wanted to appear strong, but it hurts. He was my first love, and today is our first year anniversary day. I had never felt this much pain before. I was so high above the sky, but now I'm rock bottom.

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t feel the same way anymore,” he explained softly, “I think we should go our separate ways.”

He bit her bottom lip and turned around. I quickly grabbed onto his wrist before he could get away. Tears flowed down my cheek as I looked up at him.

“Please Daniel, please don’t leave me,” I chocked.

 

“I’m sorry Sohee, but it’s over,” and those were the last words that he said to be before he left me.

 

I crashed onto my knees as I sobbed. My jeans were getting wet from the snow, freezing my knees, but the pain he gave me numbed my whole body. My heart hurt even more when he didn’t even glance back at me. I brought my hands to cover my face, muffling my sobs and cries.

 

I was so high in the sky, but now I'm rock bottom, all because of one sentence from one person.



Author's Note

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the fist chapter. It's a bit short, but I'm not really good at starting stories. 

I'm still looking for a co-author, so anyone interested?

Well I don't really know what to say ... soooo ...

 

Please comment and subscribe; and thank you for reading!