Folded up paper note

【Left Eye】

     Me, and Kei Inukai somehow made it to the school before the gates closed. Naturally, I would of left him to deal with it himself, since I had to go to class right away, but I couldn't, I don't know why, I just couldn't and leave him wandering around the school, so I directed him to the office, then made my way to class.

    When I got to there, it seemed like homeroom was delayed, and the teacher was discussing something with the principle out in the hall.

    I sat in my desk, and so did everyone else, for about 5 minutes the students chatted amongist them selfs, waiting for class to start. Oh? and me? well of course, I just stared out the window, my seat was at the back of the class, and the seat next to me was always empty, I don't like people, and always try to have as little contact with others, so this is just how I like it.

     Soon enough the teacher finally finished, I thought class would resume, but no, he started writing a name on the chalk board. "Kei I-" I let out a dreary sigh, I was annoyed that we were getting a new transfer student, I really didn't like people.

I quickly lost interest, and my gaze loomed down, staring at the blank patternless wood of my desk, my mind wondered "I wonder if that Kei Inukai guy managed to get his tranfering situation sorted?" I thought, wait, transfering? don't tell me..

    "Hello, I'm Kei Inukai, nice to meet you all," Kei grinned, giving off a radiant aura.

     I managed to hear his voice through the squealing of the girls and mummbling of the guys, jerking my head up, I saw that same face from this morning, to think that he'd be transfering into my class, what a coincidence, I thought, I quietly laughed to myself.

     Laughed? I laughed?? what for?... ah, nevermind, its probably because I've had to much human contact today, so I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed, thats got to be it, no doubt about it.

    "Hey, fancy meeting you here.....uh..?" said Kei, poking at my shoulder.

     As soon as I heard him, I looked up, and realized that the teacher was done the introduction, and his newly assigned seat was the one next to me, "well there goes my peaceful days" I thought, my mood quickly falling.

     "Yeah," I replyed bluntly, hoping that that would be the end of the conversation.

     Kei didn't really know what to say next, I glanced at him in the corner of my eye, he looked at a loss for words, although I felt the slightist bit of gulit, that was the best outcome, I could finally consentrate on class better with out no distractions.

     The first half of morning classes were finished, and as soon as the bell for our 5 minute break rang, all the students started to flock around Kei, I watched him for a bit, seeing him overwhelmed by the mother load of questions being poured onto him was sorta amussing, in fact he looked so silly, his head spining back and forth, his troubled expressions, and the unnecessary amout of hand gestures he used when talking, I couldn't help but grin.

     During the second half of morning classes, It seemed that Kei was throwing crumpled up bits of tiny paper at me for a while now, maybe its the forth time it hit me in the head, and just when I was about ready to explode, he then threw over a folded up piece of paper to me,

    Grabbing hold of the piece of paper, I then looked back at him, he then moved his hands in a opening motion, and then pointed at the paper I held, I knodded and then quietly unfolded the paper, it said,

     "You were staring at me during break weren't you?, am I really that handsome? -Kei"

     "IDIOT!" the thought flickered in my mind

     Quickly looking back at him, he was giving me an idiotic smirk, and after seeing my face, he grinned even more, I usually wasn't supposed to be concerned, but why, why now do I feel so agitated? it because he knew I was staring at him? or because he's just an annoying idiot? It seemed along those lines, but not quite.

    I decided not to pay attention to him for the rest of the morning, maybe that way I'll be able to calm down and figure out why I'm feeling this way today.

    Soon enough the morning was over and it was Lunch break, and one again, all the students, mostly females, started to flock around Kei, this was my chance to sneak away, I wanted peace and quiet, so I grabbed my boxed lunch and snuck outside.

    I trotted around for a bit and ended up behind the school, taking a look around, I gotta say, that the cheery tree's were beautiful, and the breeze was so soothing, so I decided to eat here today, it was nice and quiet, just how I liked it.

    I sat myself down under one of the tree's, and unrapped my lunch, "Today I have the usual," I thought, looking down at my lunch. Just when I was about to take my first bite, it crossed my mind again.

     "You were staring at me during break weren't you?, am I really that handsome? -Kei"

   Well, I guess he is pretty..hansome, if I had to say, but he's also interesting.... I shook my head, the whole purpose of sneaking away was so I could calm down, not to think about him, darn, whats wrong with me? I hate people, so why?

     In frustration, I started to gobble down my lunch, I almost suffocated myself to death, I started to hack an cough, and then suddenly..

    "Fou-nd~ you!" came a voice from above, I knew who's voice it was immediately.

     Kei planted himself down beside me, looked at me for a momment , and then observed the scenery.

     Why is he here? what do I do? I panicked in my mind, usually in these situations I wouldn't bother, but, I have to?

    "Do you have buisness with me? if not then leave," I blurted out in the spurr of the momment, hoping I didn't mess up, I waited for a responce.

    "Nah, I don't, but I wanna sit here with you too," He said causally, then smiled.

    I didn't know what to say, rather I didn't know how to deal with my feelings in this situation, I felt anxious for some reason.

     Kei sighed, turned to face me, and then ruffled up my hair, then I felt weird again.

     "Could you not do that," I said, quickly pushing him away.

     He grinned again, "Y'know you're really cute, just now you were blushing right?, earlier in class too," He laughed, and then gripped into my wrist, "I wonder what kind of reaction would you show if I-" with a sudden tug I was in his arms.

     My mind started to haze in his embrace, I felt so warm, so comfortable, so secure.. A few silent momments passed, "Warm...its warm.." I mummbled, "Uhh.. um,"Kei said, I looked up, and Kei had his gaze adverted and looked a little bit embarrased, I realized that I was holding into him and he was trapped, I quickly let go and scooted back.

    "S-sorry.," I apologized, as embarrased as I was, I don't know what happened, and the why my body acted like that, but I still felt hazy.

    "You really are cute.. darn, your bright red" He smiled, scratching his head, he wore a gentle of red across his face. 

    "Sorry.," I looked down, my face is red? yours is too...

     "Hey, its weird that I don't know yet, but whats your name?" Kei asked, 

     "Daisuke Hibiki," I replyed, trying to smile.

     Kei just started to crack up when he saw my smile, I tried to be mad, but ended up laughing with him,

     "Today is weird, I'm supposed to dislike others, but, its like your an exception, and I don't know why." I said.

     Kei grinned again, "Well thats nice to know," He smiled.

    The Bell rang, and the two of us headed back to class, the rest of the day was very peaceful, and during class, from time to time, Kei threw over pieces of folded up paper, they had messages like "I'm bored", "Hungry", "Tired", "You're definitelty cute", usually I'd give a cold shoulder, but..

T
oday, something is wrong with me. Today, I made friends with a weird Onii-san

Authors note: KYAAA so cutee!!!, hope you liked this chapter, Dai-chan/Daisuke is just so cutee !! <3 <3 Aoi signing out! \(^W^)/
PS, one of my viewers was confused about Daisuke's gender, he is a
BOY, a MALE, don't get it wrong ok? :3