You're Beautiful : Moving Forward - Part 2

You're Beautiful : Moving Forward

"My new room?" Min Nyu tugged at Tae-kyung's hand.

"Yup," Tae-kyung smiled towards her and answered, "While you were away, we did some renovations and added 2 more rooms. One as a guest room and the other will be your permanent one…if you decide to stay or come for visits."

"Hyungnim…"

"Come, it's getting chilly," Tae-kyung pulled Min Nyu to follow him once again. In actual fact Tae-kyung was excited to show her her new bedroom. He hoped that she would like it and decide to make it her home.

"I'm sorry but we can't place you on the floor as the rest of us. Your room is on the second floor as with the guest room. Both Jeremy and Min Nam wanted you together with us on the third floor but Shin Woo and I felt it was not appropriate. Not for a girl to be staying in a household full of guys, and most definitely not on the same floor," Tae-kyung explained as he pulled Min Nyu through the kitchen towards the staircase that leads to the upper floors.

The house was devided into the basement floor which houses the AV and games room, the ground floor that has the kitchen and family TV room. The first floor has wide guest and living rooms while the second floor houses the grand piano and small recording studio. The third floor of course places the four boy's room.

The new rooms had been extended from the piano room, which to Tae-kyung was appropriate since Min Nyu used to sleep under the grand piano every time she needed to get away from him or had no where else to go.

"But we cannot accept any other arrangement other than you staying with us. Whatever you decide to do in the day time, work or study or help out at the church, you can decide later. But the fact this is your home as much as it is ours, remains," said Tae-kyung.

Realising how authoritative he might have sound, Tae-kyung soften his statement.

"We hope you don't mind us all coming to that consensus. We just cannot have you anywhere else but with us. If not in our business, at least in our lives," he added quietly.

"Hyungnim," Min Nyu tugged at his hand, again making him stopped in his tracks on the staircase.

Tae-kyung braced himself for any rejection or argument that might come from her.

Reluctantly he turned to face her.

"Thank you, Hyungnim," Min Nyu said. "I'll be honoured to stay here and be a part of the family. I'll move in straight away when I come back from Uganda." Min Nyu smiled shyly up at her star.

In return, Tae-kyung stopped short at making his pig-rabbit-hug-whooping sound again and smiled brilliantly at her. All weight lifted from his shoulders and all the angst of the previous weeks disappeared.

"Come on then, your abode awaits you, fair lady."

~ To be continued ~