You're Beautiful : Moving Forward - Part 1

You're Beautiful : Moving Forward

 

"Hyungnim, would you put this on for me?" Goh Min Nyu looked up at Hwang Tae-kyung with a smile on her face. She slowly placed Tae-kyung's gift of platium stars on a necklace back in his hands. She then turned around giving her back to him so he could clasp the chain behind her neck.

"How does it look?" She turned around and asked once Tae-kyung finished his task.

"More beautiful than I imagined," Tae-kyung smiled down at her, truly meaning that it was Goh Min Nyu who was the beautiful one and not the chain.

"Thank you, Hyungnim," Min Nyu said quietly.

Tae-kyung knew that she meant more than his gift of the necklace. I t was meant for the gift of his heart to her as well.

"I shall cherish this gift forever," Min Nyu smiled brilliantly up at him.

Kiss her. Kiss her now, silly. Tae-keung's inner voiced practically screamed at him. The voice was made even louder by the stillness of the night, or early morning rather.

"Emm, I hate to say this, but perhaps we should go in and get some sleep," fortunately or unfortunately, that was what came out of his mouth instead.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" Tae-kyung asked Min Nyu.

In the midst of the chaos of the concert and the aftermath party, Manager Ma managed to postpone Min Nyu flight to the next day.

Although Tae-kyung would prefer to have it at least a week later, the agreement that Min Nyu had made with the abyss in Uganda prevented to her leave Seoul any later than the next day.

"4 in the afternoon," Min Nyu answered.

"Which means we have to have to be at the airport by 2 pm," reasoned Tae-kyung. "Come on then, you must be tired after all this excitement."

Min Nyu was indeed tired but she was just too scared to find out which room she would be sleeping in.

All the other boys had gone in to bed. After the post concert party that was held in the hotel adjascent to the stadium, the group had their own private celebration at the dorm, each toasting the success of the day with their chosen 'poison' in the kitchen.

Jeremy with his orange juice, Shin Woo with his signature Chinese Tea, Min Nam with a glass of milk and Tae-kyung with his preferred mineral water. Min Nyu herself chose a warm glass of milk like her brother.

The night was also a reunion of the two siblings, having not seen each other for more than five months. Seeing Min Nam again always brought pleasure to Min Nyu and likewise for her brother, having noone else but each other as family.

However, being a part of ANJell is like finding an extended family in itself, with not only the ANJell boys but Manager Ma, Cordi Wang and President Ang to name a few. Being back in the embrace of the group almost made Min Nyu regret her decision of going to Uganda.

Min Nam himself, despite the other boys' protest of him not like his sister at all, was accepted well. His playfulness made him Jeremy's partner in crime and his at times insightfulness made him Shin Woo's confidante; and although he was a constant reminder of Min Nyu's absense to Tae-kyung, Min Nam often managed to break through the leader's tough exterior with his creativity and musical talent.

His natural charm also made him very popular with the fans, both amongst the male and female, as well as the young and the old. And within a short time of two months, ANJell's popularity rose again like before.

It was then close to 5 in the morning and again the subject of sleeping popped into Min Nyu's mind. At best she would probably be bunking in with her brother, she thought. The idea of sleeping in Tae-kyung's room like before was definitely out of the question given the fact that she was now out as a girl.

"Come," Tae-kyung grasp her hand, breaking her from her worry. "Let me show you your new room."

"Eh? My new room?"

~ To be continued ~