2: Baro - Tears And Rain

B1A4 ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop staring, Eun Mi. Stop staring." I thought. But the perfect view of him from where I currently sat makes me think otherwise.

Baro and his friends always sat by the far right end corner of the cafeteria. It was actually the best spot, it had the perfect view of the garden outside this cafeteria where the red roses, tulips, sunflowers and daisies rise in full bloom every spring. It was off-limits to students though, the school really feels very sentimental about keeping the beauty of the garden. 

I've been in love with Baro for quite a long time now. You see, he's my brother's best bud so I do come across him often. Baro never had a girlfriend, which was a question for all of his admirers, including me of course, surely he won't have problems with asking a girl out nor would he have problems in landing himself on a relationship with a pretty girl, so what really makes him single? 

"I believe this is yours?" A familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"B-Baro oppa!" I panicked then as reflex, I lowered my head down.

"You dropped this." He chuckled then handed out my faded pink hanky to me.

"T-Thank y-you." I stuttered as I reached for the hanky.

"You look cute today Eun Mi-ah, did you get a new haircut?" He smiled.

"U-uh, yes, I did." I continued to keep my head as low as possible and just made myself take a few quick glances at him when I respond to his questions.

"It looks good on you." He chuckled.

"T-Thank you."

"You're welcome." He leaned close to me just so he could match his face to my level. He always does this to me everytime we conversate, I don't know, maybe because he knew I won't raise my head up when I talk to him. "I'd see you around, okay?" He smiled, patted my head like a little kid, turned around and started walking away and towards where he's headed to. When I feel that he's already gone, that's when I'd raise my head up and smile or maybe let out a soft giggle. 

Baro talked to me! He handed me my hanky as well! And what's more is that he said I'm cute! Gaaaah! I can die happily right now! I just wish I knew much earlier that he liked this haircut on me. I've been left clueless all this time as to figuring out what hairstyle would suit his taste. 

The whole afternoon I was full of thoughts of Baro. He really is my type, my prince, my forever. I don't think I'd feel this way with anyone except him. I really do wonder who he'd end up with? But the thought of actually knowing who he might fall in love with right now seemed to be quite bothering. Would I be ready enough to know who would captivate his heart? This is confusing and somehow very saddening to think. The future may matter but what's important right now is the present. I just have to be happy that he's not with someone right now. 

Right after one of my afternoon classes ended, I headed outside for the female's restroom only to find rain already pouring outside. Oh great, the rain's aura just adds up to my fast-shifting mood swings lately and I kinda felt uneasy and uncomfortable just soon after lunch break, maybe it's because I'm on that time of the month again, maybe, maybe not, but anyway, I had to check. The female's restroom is just a few rooms away from Baro's classroom, I might be able to take a peek at him when I pass by. Maybe please myself a little just so I could feel at least a little lighter.

I was a few meters away from Baro's classroom when I noticed it was empty. They couldn't have possibly ended class this early, right? So, I took a clearer peek inside the classroom through a glass square built in the upper middle portion of the door. 

I saw Baro, standing in front of a girl. His head was lowered down, hands were both on his pockets, the two seemed to have been talking about something serious considering the atmosphere around them right now. My eyes rolled afterwards to the girl's direction, her head was lowered down the same, her face was half-covered by her long straight hair and her hands were obediently tucked at her back. Who is this girl? And what is she doing with Baro? 

Baro was now saying something, but I couldn't possibly hear them, but his face definitely showed sympathy or sadness or agony, that I'm unsure of. As Baro finished with what he has to say, I immediately waited for the girl's response, maybe this time, she'd lift her head up to answer him and that's when I get to know who she is.

And as I suspected, the girl eventually raised her head up and revealed her face. It was Shin Hye. My brother's ex-girlfriend. She and my brother broke up just a few months ago. My brother said the reason for their break-up was because they both don't feel the same way as they felt for each other before and they both knew the relationship won't further grow into something anymore. They still ended up as friends though, but it was never the same for the two of them. Shin Hye unnie is very pretty. Many guys I know here in our school likes Shin Hye unnie, for not only was she pretty, but she was nice and very talented as well. She was this year's prom queen actually, not that I have to further explain why she won. 

After a few seconds or so, Shin Hye unnie reached out her hand up to Baro's cheek as tears started falling down her face and carefully, slowly, she landed a small kiss on Baro's lips. 

I gasped, but I was able to cover my mouth almost immediately. Shin Hye unnie, could she be together with Baro? I can't handle this anymore, I can now tell,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter