saved

Nothing stays forever

*BANG*

 

More gunshots could be heard following that. Being curious, i headed to the source. I turned into an alley and hid behind a trash bin as soon as i saw the situation. 

 

Mr Kim was in the hands of a guy with the gun pointing at his temple. 

 

What is happening?

 

That guy smirked to Mr Kim's bodyguards surrounding him before he fired. 

 

*BANG BANG*

 

Mr Kim dropped to the ground, unconscious and his brains blown out from his skull. 

 

The bodyguards then fired mercilessly at him. I had to do something if not that kid is going to die. I jumped up from my hiding spot and threw the trash bin at them. Luckily, i had went for Judo lessons, i threw a few punches and the two bodyguards hopped into a car and sped away. 

 

I checked the guy, he was still breathing but unconscious and bleeding really badly. He needed medical attention urgently. But how in the world am i going to call and get anyone at this quiet and deserted place? 

 

"Aish you're so heavy" i dragged him onto a trolley i found there and pushed him out onto the streets. This place shouldn't be far from my apartment, i shall push him there then. 

 

After much struggling, i arrived at my secret apartment that i stayed at whenever i didn't feel like going home. It wasn't very posh like the my other house that i shared with Ji Yong and appa but comfortable enough for me. 

 

I placed him on the couch and went to take out the first aid kit from the cupboard. I settled myself down beside the couch and opened the kit. Bandages and stitches would be needed. 

 

After doing a simple stitch and wrapping up the injuries, i stood back and admired my work of art. My eyes trailed to his face. Soon i found myself staring at his lips, he had thick red lips. They just looked so inviting that i moved closer to them. 

 

 

{YONG GUK'S POV}

 

My eyes fluttered open slowly as i started taking in light from this unknown environmnet. Once my eyes made out the blurry image in front of me, i realised it was someone inches away from my face. I jumped up and regretted it as i felt pain stinging in my leg and right arm. 

 

"YA! Who the hell are you?!?" i shouted at him. 

 

"I saved you just now, a thank you would be nice" he stood up from the floor. 

"What were you trying to do to me?!?" i said as i covered my body shamelessly. 

"Nothing...." he said. 

 

"Why did you save me? You should have saved yourself from all the trouble" i pointed to his bleeding leg, his pants stained with bright red blood. 

 

"Where did that come from... Anyways, are you feeling better?" 

 

"Yea, thanks. Go treat your own leg or something" 

 

He walked away and i immediately looked around to find the exit. He came back with a glass of water and i remained calm as i thought of an escape plan. 

 

"Thanks" i cautiously sipped the water. 

 

"I'm going to bathe now, call me if you need anything" 

 

"Ne" Easier than i thought. I sprang up and dailed that familiar number that i always called whenever i needed backup. 

 

"YA YOU BABO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!? WE WERE WORRIED LIKE CRAP OKAY, WHAT IF BOSS FINDS OUT?" the speaker on the other end screamed into my ear. 

 

"Chill, Jae! I'm in one piece okay, i'll use my gps to go home. Bye" i hung up and unlocked the door.  

 

It wouldn't hurt if i borrow one of his cars right, please, he has plenty here in the garage. I started the engine and drove off. 

 

 

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS, ashleyhyung HERE! SO, ME AND MY NOONA- granium_f1ouride ARE WRITING THIS FIC PLEASE SUPPORT US, THANK YOU <3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBB AND LOVE US THANK YOU ^______^ SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME~~~ I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED OUR STORY SO FAR~~