meeting

Nothing stays forever

 

"I have a bad feeling about your brother," Mr Lee, talked over the phone.
 
Who isn't? Shesh. Its the weird Mr Kwon for heaven's sake!
 
"Well, I have a strange feeling about him too. But he is my brother, so quit it," Himchan raised his voice over the speakers as he slipped on a more comfortable shirt.
 
"Yes, sir. I'm terribly sorry. For your information, the funeral will take place next Wednesday, details would be sent via email. We are surpressing the media for now," Mr Lee replied.
 
Himchan just sighed and hung up. He then made his way downstairs to where that miysterious man was, only to find him gone.
 
Together with his car keys.
Together with his car.
Together with his clothes. 
 
"ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Himchan bellowed as he searched his house for that mysterious man. I shouldn't have let him in... he must be a thief!
 
Soon, he gave up and sat on the sofa. "Ouch!" he rubbed his as he saw a handphone. "Must be his..." Himchan muttered as he went through his contacts.
 
Boss Jiyoung Kwon? He knows my stepbrother? 
Home. Himchan dialed the number but no one picked up. Well, if that mysterious man was a staff, he was bound to be at the funeral right? 
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
Funeral day.
 
Himchan held in his tears, knowing that it would do him no good in crying infront of his subordinates. Plus he had a strong minded impression infront of his staff members. His shoulders sagged visibly as he tried t remain calm.
 
On the otherhand, his step-brother was serious compared to the usual gimick he always caused when he was around. Good, atleast he knows his place. Jiyoung was wearing a white mask with a black suit. Why? No one knows.
 
"Hey! Get your hand off the girl!" That voice seemed familiar, Himchan thought as everyone whipped their head. That man! 
 
The commotion ended when security pulled them away from each other and led them into the car. Hell no. I need to talk to that man! 
 
"Excuse me, I have....have something to attend to..." I bowed and jumped into my car. 
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
"I'm the second in command, Suenghyun. Just call me, T.O.P," the man grunted. Yongguk, Daehyun and Yongjae were back at the office, being reprimanded for causing a fight at the funeral.
 
"He started it first. Who told him to be a ert," Yongguk growled.
 
"Me? I was just helping the lady with her necklance," the pipsquek shrilled.
 
"Enough. I wanted you and your team to meet him on a good note but seems I'm wrong. Well, here you go, he will be joining your team," TOP spoke.
 
"WHAT??!!!" the three yelled.
 
"Would you then force me to reprimand you about the funeral? Go now," TOP dissmissed them.
 
They were let out of the room after that short conversation and was heading towards their car when someone held Yongguk back by his arm.
 
"It's you," Yonnguk vauguely remembered the look of his savior.
 
"HI."
 
"What brings you here?" 
 
"Um, I work for Mr. Kwon," Yonnguk raised a brow.
 
"Oh. What do you do?" 
 
 
Disposing of business partners.
Paid assassin.
 
 
" I work as a clerk," Yonnguk lied.
 
"Oh. I was wondering when you would return the clothes and..um, my car?" Himchan asked.
 
Yongguk slapped himself mentally for leaving out big evidences behind. "Um... I'll get back to you..."
 
"Here's your phone, you left it on my sofa. I dialled my number inside,"
 
 Yonnguk mentally slapped imself again for leaving his phone laying around, "oh, I could return it to you tomorrow."
 
Himchan nodded. "During lunch break?" 
 
"Yes."
 
 
----------
 
 
Back at home, pandemonium broke lose with verbal insults at one another. Clearly the three wasn't interested in the boy that was about to join them. That boy did not seemed to care less either.
 
Daehyun rubbed his temples and sighed, having enough of the fighting. "FIne. It is ineviatble you have to join us, now, what is your name?" he stared at the 16 year old boy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My name is Zelo."