Trying times

Nothing stays forever

"Zelo? Is that it?" Daehyun confirmed.

 

"Yeah. Are all the guys who work under Mr. Kwon death or something?" he folded his arms and crossed his legs.

 

"WHY Y-" Yongjae launched forward before being pulled back by Daehyun a split second later.

 

"SO, welcome to the team I guess," Yongguk interrupted and gave a dagger and gun to the boy.

 

"What is this for?"

 

"To protect you, DUH."

 

"Okay... everyone is tired, we should all just sleep on, be more awake and wait for a mission," Daehyun yawned and dragged Yongjae to their room.

 

"I guess you are bunking with me, buddy," Yongguk got up and headed back to his room.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

 
 
 
"Sorry, I'm late," Yongguk sat down infront of Himchan.
 
 
"There was a mess to take care of in the office. Been rather busy with...names..." Yongguk passed him back the car keys and bag of clothes.
 
 
"Nah. It's fine," Himchan smiled, " what would you like to eat?"
 
 
"No need, I have to go soon, um... its busy," Yongguk lied. Why did I even stutter?
 
 
"Well, a light tea would not hurt, right?" Himchan persisted and ate a spoonful of his strawberry cake.
 
 
"No need. Your car is parked in the carpark of this shopping center, okay? Well, I have to go now, bye!" Yongguk slipped out of his chair and walked casually out.
 
 
Yongguk stepped out of the cafe and fixed his jacket. "Hey, stop following me," he sighed, adjusting his shirt.
 
 
"Watch out," the guy crept closer and eyed Yongguk.
 
 
"You watch out, Suho. Alone today? Don't think so highly of yourself," he smirked and folded the sleeves of his jacket.
 
 
"Watch your tongue before I snap it off," Suho barked.
 
 
Yonnguk was caught off guard when someone pushed him roughly towards the ground.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
I should have known that he had backup.
 
 
He jumped back on his feet and punched the guy on his jaws, fuming mad, he charged towards Suho and threw him to the ground. 
 
 
"Argh!" he hissed as the other guy grabbed him into a headlock.
 
 
"POLICE!!!"
 
 
The guy released his grip on Yonnguk as him and Suho looked where the "police" were.
 
 
"ARGH! Sehun! After them!!" Suho shouted and ran towards the two.
 
 
"Run away!" Yongguk pushed Himchan into the lift, "hurry!"
 
 
He then ran off to another direction.
 
 
"Hey! Hey! Where do you think you are going?" Himchan called after him but to no avail. "Aish, that babo ya... he didn't tell me which level my car is in!"
 
 
 
 
 
Hello :D another chapter updated, sorry if its short :( i'll update soon, ne? ^^