Start

Nothing stays forever

"Why must I wear this?" Yongguk complained.

 

"We are going to a former part by Mr. Kwon," Yongjae hissed and adjusted his tie.

 

The lift doors opened and they stepped out, heading towards the ballroom.

 

"Mr. Kwon invited his enemy, Mr Kim today. Spot him and kill him. However, he has his on guards so be on your toes," Yongjae reminded.

 

Yongguk rolled his eyes at the ever so careful Youngjae. They parted ways as soon as they went into the ballroom. Youngjae moved to the control outlet, excusing himself that he needed the toilet. Daehyun moved around to spot Mr Kim. WHile Yongguk just had to prance around until he received a signal from Daehyun.

 

"Hello there everyone. Today we all gather in this grand ballroom, to celebrate the start of KwonCorps in Japan!" the young man held up his glass as everyone did the same. "Onwards to our goal!" he pronounced and gulped down his drink.

 

Yongguk smirked and shook his head at his boss's employees. They didn't know. They didn't know anything that their boss was doing behind their back. Mr. Kwon, the head of KwonCorps.

 

 

Also the head of Kekeishi clan.

 

 

The clan that controls most of the drug dealings, illegal races and weapon selling in Seoul, Incheon and Busan. Lead by 3 of his main guards, no one knows their name except Mr .Kwon himself. Yongguk's team was only one of his pawn pieces.

 

Only one out of the many.

 

They party was getting creepy as the employees all gotten quite drunk from their alchohol intake. Himchan sighed as he slumped back into his seat. How could he celebrate? His dad was dead just 4 hours ago at his workplace and now he was expected to be normal and partying? He shook of the vivid images of his dad dead on the floor. The horror of it all, creeping into his mind. 

 

Why his dad? They had no connections to any untrusted people in their industry, He eyed Mr. Kwon. Or would he say, his step-brother. He knew there wasn't something quite right about that stepbrother of his, but he couldn't just put a finger to it yet. Mr. Kwon was all in all mysterious, strange and had a cold exterior. They don't really talk, even if they lived in the same house. They never seem to meet unless there was a meeting or a party.

 
"That's why I don't drink alcohol," he shook his head at the employees who were, you can say, having too much fun. He could take it no longer and went outside for fresh air.
 
 
----------
 
 
"Mr Kim is moving outside the hotel. Don't go, its too dangerous, he knows its a trap," Daehyun whispered to Yongguk. "I can handle them," Yongguk assure his partner and swiftly headed outside. 
 
"Yongjae, prepare the car, we might need to back out on this one," Daehyun spoke over his earpiece. Yongjae shut down the security cameras and slipped to the carpark.
 
 
----------
 
 
"Why are you following me?" Mr Kim spoke up from the dark alley.
 
 
"Why?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"Yeah, you are surrounded, now, what are you going to do?" Mr Kim smirked. Shadows appeared from the walls as about ten men surrounded the assasin. Yongguk went into a fighting stance as he looked around, antiscipating any movement from the guards.
 
 
"Shi-" Yongguk cursed as a gun shot his leg. He staggered and pulled out his gun, firing aimlessly at the men.
 
 
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...
 
 
Two more to be killed. He dodged the firing bullets and ducked down. He got back up on his feet and grabbed Mr Kim. He aimed the gun at his temple, "I'm gonna shot him."
 
 
Bang!
 
Mr Kim went down.
 
 
 
 
Bang! Bang!
 
Yongguk went down.
 
 
He tried his hardest to keep his eyes open, only to see a blurry figure fighting the two armed guards. "No...don't...too dangerous..." Yongguk panted, scrapping the floor with his fingers.
 
There wasn't anything he could do as darkness enveloped him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First chapter up. ^^
Hope you guys like it.
Thank you. <3
 
 
 
 
.