Posession

When The Flames Disperse

*Goodbye father.* Baekhyun thought as he gazed through the window, and started to lead Hara towards Mehrong lake. Out of nowhere, a wheeze was to be heard. Hara turned her head around and her face unexpectedly lit up. A small black wolf demon appeared, settling itself on the dry forest floor, whining. Baekhyun glanced at Hara’s amazed face and scoffed as he walked towards Saemi. He crouched down to Saemi’s height, and looked into her big, innocent eyes.

“Stay here and don’t follow us. Ok?” Saemi wailed in disagreement, and squirmed on the ground.

Baekhyun stared at Saemi with pity, and after gazing into her guiltless eyes, he gave in. “Fine, you can come with us.” Saemi’s eyes lit up, and scurried towards Baekhyun’s side as he beamed. Abruptly, Baekhyun turned his head towards Hara and asked,

“So…what power ability do you possess?” Hara blinked a couple of times before replying,

“Mind-reading. What about you?” Hara glanced at Baekhyun for a moment, but quickly turned away. Without hesitation, Baekhyun responded in his mind,

“Teleportation.” Hara’s eyes widened at what he had just said in his mind.

“Teleportation?!” Her jaw literally dropped and her eyebrows pinched together. “But that’s rare!”

Baekhyun grinned, because well, she was right. Teleportation is a tremendously uncommon power ability where only 2% of the population of Tsubasa had it. Hara’s shoulders gradually drooped down and crossed her arms in annoyance.

“I wish I had teleportation.” She muttered to herself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fingers tapped on the cold surface of a golden chair as the owner looked down into the bowl of sacred water.

“Hmm…interesting…seems like they have just what I need. Tsubasa’s sacred sword…and a moon pendant…everything I need to create the most powerful weapon in the entire universe.” The girl’s lips crept up into a smirk, but it slowly wore away as she looked at her little, useless body.

 “Oh, I hate this stupid body. Why is it that I only had enough power to possess another weak body instead of my own?” She said with despising words. With a devious canine smile, the little girl raised her finger and admired her ring. “Too bad they don’t have all three things to connect it with. They don’t even have the last item.” After a moment of brutal silence, she exploded into a cruel, merciless cackle. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Abruptly, Baekhyun stopped in his tracks, and asked,

“Would you like to walk or teleport?” Hara’s face lit up at such a question, because without a doubt, she would accept his offer instantly. Baekhyun chuckled softly and positioned himself in front of her.

“Ready?” He said faintly. She nodded her head furiously as Baekhyun gestured her hand towards his arm.

“Hold onto me.” Hara gradually held onto his right arm with Saemi in her grasp, while Baekhyun held onto the sword in his left. “Are you ready?” He asked as he turned hastily around, facing Hara. In quick response, she nodded her head. “Ok.”

 With a quick snap of his fingers, the three disappeared with ease, into a mist of thick, black smoke.

In that very second, they teleported to the entrance of the Tsubasa Castle, where dead souls of past cronises lurked. One cronis, spotted Hara’s loose white sleeve and sluggishly staggered towards it, with a black demonic arm reaching out. Hara turned her head to realize the demon approaching her, and gasped in fright as Baekhyun grabbed her small, petite waist, dragging her back into the hidden corner and hissed, “Are you crazy? Don’t go out there by yourself!” Hara’s eyes narrowed in frustration as her eyebrows pinched together, while Saemi squirmed on the ground uncomfortably.

With gritted teeth, Baekhyun glanced back at the entrance, where it was blocked with phantoms. He groaned in annoyance. He turned his head and breathed, “Can you fight?” With a teasing grin, she retrieved her hand behind her back, drawing out a glistening and incisive dagger. Baekhyun looked at her in surprise. Then gradually nodded, gripping onto his sword tightly. He then glanced at Saemi and whispered,

“Go for it Saemi.” With that, Saemi shifted into a comfortable position and burst into red flames, revealing its true demonic form. Saemi was no longer puny or weak, but was now larger than the two of them themselves, with flames flickering around its feet. Hara’s eyes nearly bulged out at such a huge transformation. Literally.

 Baekhyun looked back at Hara and asked, “Are you ready?”

Hara nodded furiously and held her two daggers tight in her grasp. “I’ll go to the left, Saemi, go to the middle, and Hara, you go to the right. On three. One…two…three!” With that, the three of them charged towards the now aware Cronises.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The girl stood up in frustration.

“How dare they interfere with my castle!”
“M-mistress, I’m sorry to tell you this, b-but, they’re gradually pursuing our castle guards…” The woman flinched as her mistress aimed a small, fragile teacup at her feet, breaking into a thousand pieces, with one of them piercing through her arm. The servant slowly closed her eyes shut, wishing this hell would all just end, as blood oozed from her severe wound. In slight amusement, the young mistress waved her hand inward, gesturing the servant to come closer. With obvious hesitation and whimpering noises, she slowly walked closer, until she was standing right in front of her. The young mistress stood on her toes, harshly taking the servants chin and lifted her face up, glaring straight into her eyes with a slight unpleasant smirk. The servant squirmed a bit with twitching, frightened eyes.

A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter!! And don't forget to....

Comment & Subscribe! :DD