Registering

Dreaming That I'm Loving You

Since there's a lot of people in this chapter, they'll be sharing colors. Soo, just remember Mi Young is Green and she just talks in her POV. ^__^

 


Mi Young’s POV

It’s been a few days since I moved in with my cousin. It’s so weird… my cousin is one of my most favorite kpop idols of all time! I just can’t believe my cousin’s-

Mi Young-ah! Dinner’s ready!

Coming Unnie!

I yelled and took my laptop off of my lap and scrambled out of my blankets and ran off to the table to eat with Unnie.

Mmmm~ It smells and looks so good Unnie! I squealed.

Komawo Mi Young-ah!

While we were eating, Unnie and I talked.

Unnie.

Hmm?

When am I gonna go to school?

I already registered you. I just need to get some paperwork to fill out, but I can’t do it this week, I have a packed schedule.

I could go get it tomorrow.

        Jinja?

        Yeah. I need to explore a bit anyway, I don’t really wanna get lost on my first day. Where’s the school?

Unnie gave me the address to the school then we washed the dishes together and watched a movie on the couch. About half way through, we were dozing off so we decided to call it a night.

I woke up with the light from the window shining in my face. I sat up and waited for my vision to clear before getting out of bed. 8 o’clock. I took a shower and changed into this. I made some toast and saw a note on the table.

Annyeong Mi Young! You’re probably eating breakfast by the time you’re reading my note. I was going to wake you up but you looked so peaceful so I chose not to. ^_^ Anyway, here are the directions to the school since I know you would’ve gotten lost without them. Be safe! And tell me if you see anyone that… catches your eye! ;)

I blushed a bit and chuckled after reading the end of the note. Oh unnie. Once I finished breakfast, I grabbed the map Unnie drew and left the house.

 

30 Minutes Later~

Where am I~~

I groaned. I got lost the minute I got here. I swear I walked past the same classroom 50 billion times already.

I told you we shouldn’t have gone this way! Now we’re lost!

Mianhe Duizhang~ I thought I saw a sign say to go this way. Hey look there’s a girl! Maybe she knows the way! Excuse me miss!

I looked behind me, then looked around for another lady, no one else was in this hallway besides me. I pointed to myself looking at the familiar looking man quite a distance away. He nodded in reply. I stopped walking and waited for them to catch up to me.

Miss, do you know the way to the main office.

My breathing hitched, I knew that voice. I looked at this person’s face closer, it was him. EXO’s Lay!! If Lay’s here, who was he talking to? I looked behind him and my heart stopped. Oh. My. GOD. Sweet Jesus it’s KRIS!! AHHH!

Excuse me? Helloooo?

Lay waved his hand in my face. I blinked and stopped my mental fan-girling.

Oh mian. I don’t know actually, I’m actually in the same situation as you you, I'm trying to find the way to the main office.

I said and smiled slightly. Lay laughed and gave me a grin.

It’s alright, why don’t we look for the office together? I’m Lay by the way, and this is Kris, you are?

My name’s Park Mi Young! Nice to meet you, though, I already know who you guys are.

I said quietly and blushed, I couldn’t look at Lay or Kris. We walked down the hall, Lay walking between me and Kris.

You’re a fan?

Kris asked me, I looked up at him and nodded. Kris smiled in return. I blushed even more. He smiled at me.

Wahhhh! A fan! May I ask who’s your favorite in Exo?

I blushed a bit more and looked to the ground.

Kai and Kris.

What? Sorry, I didn’t catch that, could you repeat what you said?

Lay said and leaned in closer to hear me better.

        Kai and Kris.

I said softly, but I know that both Lay and Kris heard me. I saw Lay nudge Kris and Kris smiling to himself.

Since one of your favorites is here, I won’t keep you from standing next to him.

Lay said and before I could say anything, Lay’s hands were on my shoulders and he yanked me into his spot and took mine in the line we were walking in. Kris and I made eye contact then blushed and looked away. Lay is a lot more outgoing than I expected, oh well! It’s more fun this way. I smiled.

What are you smiling at?

I looked up at Kris, Oh nothing, it’s not important.

Kris shrugged and continued walking by my side.

Here’s the main office! I told you this was the way Duizhang!

Alright, alright, you were right, I’m sorry for yelling at you.

I laughed softly at the interaction and walked into the office. I saw a lady in the desk closest to the door and approached her.

Excuse me, I came to pick up some paperwork, I’m transferring into this school.

Alright, name?

The lady asked brightly with a smile on her face.

Park Mi Young.

Park Mi Young, Park Mi Young, Park Mi- Ah! Here it is! There is some paperwork, let me print it out for you and you’ll be on your way.

Kamsahamnida.

I bowed slightly to her.

And what do these two handsome men need today?

We actually came to pick up some paperwork as well.

Alright! What are your names?

We came for 12 people.

The lady’s eyes widened in shock.

Quite the group you’ve got there. Alright, what are all of the names.

Kim Minseok, Xi Luhan, Wu Yi Fan, Kim Joonmyun, Zhang Yixing, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongdae, Park Chaneyol, Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zitao, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun.

Okay, I’ve hit print on all of the paperwork, now all we have to do is wait.

The lady smiled at us and we smiled back. The lady disappeared for a while afterward, probably to get the papers and came back soon.

Here’s your papers Mi Young and here are yours boys! Bring them back by the end of this week and you’ll be set for this year. Have a nice day!

We thanked her and bowed before leaving. When we walked out of the school, we stopped.

Well I guess this is it. See you around?

Kris asked and I nodded in reply.

I’ll be going now. Have a nice day.

I bowed and started for home.

Mi Young wait!

I stopped and turned around to find Kris and Lay chasing after me.

We need your number.

My eyes widened. What?

You want… my number?

Of course we do silly! You’re basically our friend! We’ll be hanging out at school right?

I grinned.

I’d love that!

After we exchanged numbers, Kris and Lay hopped into their van.

See you later Mi Young! Call and text us okay!

Lay waved in the window.

Alright I will! Bye Lay! Bye Kris!

Kris smiled and waved back, but not as animated as Lay was waving. Even after the car was driving away, Lay was still waving. I chuckled at Lay’s antics and started on the walk home. Today was a good day! I can’t believe I met Exo’s Kris and Lay! I have something to tell Unnie!  I jumped and skipped my way home, ignoring the stares people gave me. Nothing could ruin today.

Kris’s POV

Lay and I sat in silence in the car.

You like her don’t you.

I looked at Lay.

What?

Mi Young. You like her don’t you Duizhang?

Lay looked at me with a smirk on his face mischievous glint in his eyes.

No, it’s just infatuation.

Which means you like her! Admit it, you were blushing when I pushed her to stand next to you. And I caught you red-handed when you staring at her in the main office.

Dammit, you saw that!?

I don’t miss anything.

Lay said smugly.

If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t even have her number right now.

Shut it, or else you’ll regret it when we get back to the dorm.

I don't think it's going to be me that's going to get it at the dorm~ I just told Chen you met a girl today and have taken interest in her. Knowing Chen, all of the members probably know by now.

Nooooo~ Not the troll.

I groaned and face palmed. Lay snickered at my misery. They’re never gonna give me a break now.

At the dorm~~

WE’RE HOME!

A stampede named Exo came full speed towards us.

HYUNGS/DONGSAENGS

They yelled in unison. Then, they all tackled me to the floor. I groaned and all I could hear is

WHO’S THE GIRL?

IS SHE NICE?

ARE WE GONNA MEET HER?

IS SHE HOT?

It became quiet after that.

The members were staring at me, expecting an answer.

Yah! I was there too! Why aren’t you asking me anything?

We wanna hear it from the guy that likes her babo.

Luhan smacks the back of Lay’s head.

Ow~ Gege, why’d you hit me?

Because I wanted to.

Luhan snickered and ran away from the scene while being chased by Lay.

Hurry up and answer the question Hyung!

Tao whined.

Arasso. Mmm, her name’s Park Mi Young, I think she is nice, she seems a bit shy, and you will meet her since Lay’s basically forced her to be our friend and hang out with us at school, and I’m not answering that last question Kai.

I gave Kai a stern look and he looked anywhere but at me. He probably didn’t expect me to know that he was the one to ask if Mi Young was hot or not.

LUNCH IS READY!

I heard D.O shout from the kitchen and almost immediately the boys stood up and ran to the kitchen to grab some food before it was gone. I shook my head and as I was about to stand, I saw a hand in my face.

Ppali, or else there’s gonna be no food left for us.

Thanks Suho.

I took his hand and he helped me stand.

I bet she is hot if you didn’t want to answer the question.

Suho snickered and dodged my hand that was about to smack him. He ran to the kitchen before my hand really would catch his body.

Aish, these kids.

I muttered to myself and hurried toward the kitchen. Suho was right, if I didn’t get there soon, there really would be no food left for me.

Mi Young’s POV

I finally finished unpacking my things. It was hard, but I feel like it paid off, and my room looks great!

I’m homee!

Unnie!

I ran to the door.

Woah, you’re excited aren’t you?

I grinned.

Guess what?

What?

I MET EXO’S LAY AND KRIS!

I yelled. She covered her ears since I was so loud.

Woahh! That's cool! I didn't know that they went there. Sooo… did you see anyone that caught your eye?

Other than Lay and Kris, I don’t’ think so...

Unnie pouted.

Was I supposed to?

She nodded. I chuckled.

Come on, we have to make dinner now, it’s getting late.

Unnie said and walked quickly to the kitchen.

Okay G.na Unnie!

I smiled and followed her to the kitchen.

 


Wahhhh! What a long chapter!! I finished earlier than I expected hahah! :D I hope it was worth the wait. ^__^ Soo yeah! G.na is Mi Young's cousin! For those of you who don't know G.na, she looks like this:

And Mi Young met Lay and Kris! And Kris has a weee little crush on her!! :D I really do hope you liked this chapter and this fic! Remember comment, subscribe, and tell others about this fic! Annyeong~~~! ^___^