Just Small Talk Between Girls

Dreaming That I'm Loving You

Mi Young’s POV

No way.

I just stood there, staring at her. What could I do? She was wearing sunglasses and a plaid scarf. Was it a disguise? Although, I could clearly tell who she was. I was just completely awed and in shock at the same time. Good thing she didn't notice me staring at her. That wouldn't be a good first impression, would it? I took a deep breath and thought about it. Building up some courage, I walked over to  with the most awkward smile ever. 

H-h-i

Gosh, I sound so darn stupid right now.

She turned around, put the sign down, and gave me a big smile.

Annyong Mi Young-ah

Annyong, I said back with a grin.

I'm _____, she said holding out her hand

Of course I know who you are

I shook it lightly then put my arm down to my side. 

Do you have your luggage already?

Yeah, I said pulling it to the side of me. 

Then we're all set! Lets go!

Go where?? I'm with ____. _________. Where could we possibly be going? 

We were silent all the way to her car. What could I say? Having a cousin that's one of my idols, I don't wanna say anything that would mess up our relationship, even though we are related. Why'd she have to park so far. I'm so tired... All I can think about is one thing. HOW IN THE WORLD IS ____ MY COUSIN?!?!?! 

Finally, we got to her car and she opened the trunk for me. I stuck my luggage in there and went for the passenger seat. ____ started the car and we drove out of the parking lot. 

So, is this your first time in Korea?, ___ said breaking the silence.

She spoke in English to me, making me feel more comfortable. 

No, I came here when I was little. I don't remember much from that trip though. 

I see...

All was silent again. This awkward atmosphere irritates me. 

Is it hard? I mean, doing what you do., I said breaking the silence again.

She chuckled at the question, confusing me.

Well, of course it is. When I first started out, it was so frustrating. Having to learn a foreign isn't fun at all.

Even though I had to go through a lot, it's fun. 

I could see her smiling.

If I wasn't here right now, being a singer and all, I don't know where I would be. I've made a lot of friends in the industry and learned a lot of things.

I have no idea what to say to that and don't wanna ruin the moment. I was about to speak when ___ beat me to that.

I'm just curious, but what kpop idols do you like?

Super Junior, Exo, 4Minute, You, IU, B2ST, Infi-

Could you be more specific, please? 

I saw the smirk on her face and was hesitant whether or not to make some confessions. 

Ummm. Want me to name them all?...

Why not, there's nothing to hide. I am your cousin after all. 

Like she said, there's nothing to hide. I'll just let it all out.

Kyuhyun, Henry, GD, Taemin, L.Joe, Zelo, Sunggyu, Seungho, Kai, Kris, Yoseob... 

Do you really want to know all of this?

It's funny

What is?

You think highly of all of them, how they're famous singers and such, but to me they're just friends and normal people. 

You are one of those people. Of course you would think that. 

I guess. So, what are you planning to do here?

Well... I do have to go to school. 

Which one?

I'm not sure yet. I haven't even enrolled anywhere.

Doesn't that mean you have some free time?

Yeah. I guess so.

I could get you hooked up with Yoseob... She said then turned to wink at me. 

YAH. Unnie!! I said blushing. 

That's when she burst out laughing. 

Just kidding. But I could seriously do that for you, you know.

Ha. Ha. Very funny. I don't think that's really necessary. 

Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Since, you probably know a lot about me. It's gonna be a long ride home. 

Home?

Yup. My place. 

Me. Mi Young. Living with ____? What a dream come true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~HotWalker~

Happy April Fools Everyone!!! I got fooled a lot today. T.T I'm so gullible.

Go and read my story if you haven't started doing that already http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/387208/violin-boy-henry-highschool-romance-superjunior-you-sjm-henryandyou

I'm gonna work on the next chapter right now.

Subscribe, comment, do what you gotta do.

Did anyone guess who Mi Youngs cousin is?

Hint:

- She speaks English

- She's from CUBE Ent.

(: